Pages:
Author

Topic: “What are we going to do for the people who are here who are starving already?” - page 2. (Read 1380 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
the border thing was probably all about giving government contractors to their friends, particularly the republicans. at least in this case, they are just using government dollars to hook their business associates up.

Fundamental issue is there. There will be people trying to take advantage of any situation.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
The African American minority might be waking up to the fact that it will be pushed further down the rung of political underdog.  In the 60's they were #1, followed by women.  Now they have to get behind disabled, LGBT, veterans, endangered species, etc.  Perhaps they will realize that just because the man in the office has the same skin color as you he may not be doing you a favor.

I loved the confused, almost crying look of the guy in the red shirt who said "I'm going to do everything I can".  I wonder how many hours of XBox or PS4 he's put in this year  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
the border thing was probably all about giving government contractors to their friends, particularly the republicans. at least in this case, they are just using government dollars to hook their business associates up.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
My guess is the O's admin is trying to make this situation what it is by advertising down in these certain countries then Americans will be pissed off as you're now seeing and they can rush through a compromise and hopefully look good while doing it. Could be their only shot at not getting their asses handed to them in the midterms. Likely will backfire tho cause black folk are getting riled up.
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
I find this to be such a bizarre topic/video.  The thing that gets me is the border issue has only gotten worse.  What ever happened to the fence/border.  The whole thing it one big epic fail.  Shocked

It was never meant to work, but to fail by design. As far as bizarre, I find this image disturbing:

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I find this to be such a bizarre topic/video.  The thing that gets me is the border issue has only gotten worse.  What ever happened to the fence/border.  The whole thing it one big epic fail.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon

Murrieta Immigration Rally black americans debating July 4th

“If somebody brought six children to your house and you ain’t got no job, are you going to take them in?… Are you going to try to find out where they came from? Are you going to try to send them back?… What are we going to do for the people who are here who are starving already?… Why would we add to the problem?”

“It’s just too much. We already got starvation, kids walking without with no shoes. We are already taking that on in America. We don’t need other people’s kids to bring more problems.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The O's cheerleaders and members of "La raza" will call them uncle tom in 3... 2...  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: