Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying? - page 2. (Read 12328 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 09:36:50 AM
Well, as I know, none of the current cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And this is what people really need, talking about convenience and value. More to it, vast majority of existing solutions have high transaction fees, take much time to transfer etc.

Hmmm, and is there a solution that allows to go with private, zero-fee and instant transactions? Cause sounds impossible, to tell the truth
Activity: 84
June 02, 2019, 09:34:59 AM
Good afternoon. Well, that's an interesting idea. But what may be innovative, talking about new coins? Cause you know, from my point of view, it is pretty difficult to compete with leading ones. And can you come up with an example?

Well, as I know, none of the current cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And this is what people really need, talking about convenience and value. More to it, vast majority of existing solutions have high transaction fees, take much time to transfer etc.
Activity: 28
June 02, 2019, 09:29:32 AM
As for me, the thing I consider the most these days is new currencies. Competition among the industry is growing and new solutions should be truly innovative and, first of all, aimed at what people need

Good afternoon. Well, that's an interesting idea. But what may be innovative, talking about new coins? Cause you know, from my point of view, it is pretty difficult to compete with leading ones. And can you come up with an example?
Activity: 84
June 02, 2019, 09:28:31 AM
As for me, the thing I consider the most these days is new currencies. Competition among the industry is growing and new solutions should be truly innovative and, first of all, aimed at what people need
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 02, 2019, 09:23:54 AM
don't buy more coins because i have bought and hold a few coins when the market was bearish, so i just need to wait when the market is bullish to sell, the market increases of course it will be a big increase for every token with many new projects coming up be good for bounty hunters
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 09:16:57 AM
Now a lot of keep bt as this coin can show very good growth , sold its entire eos since not much news has an impact on the coin and now it is better to go to those who have not shown growth
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
June 02, 2019, 09:07:03 AM
 i have  bought a lot of Electroneum , ooobtc and vite.  i have the feelings that it these tokens will  moon soon and give me some profits. i also buy  some Atomic swap, the features of that wallet looks good. i will buy more coins as time goes on.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
June 02, 2019, 08:54:43 AM
I recently accumulated the SNTR you mentioned, and made 50% gain from it. I will look for best entry again to load up.  Also, I'm accumulating ZIL, ICX and some other good picks at dips.

Try to quit after making some gains from such types of coins as those could not be a long run investment you would like to make with such coins. Though better to buy for sort terms and then have some investment for long term with some top altcoins as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 02, 2019, 08:52:44 AM
That is true, The cryptocurrency market is recovering.
For investment , I buy some of exchange coins like BNB,KCS and others.

Yes, for that investment we need consider top list currency then the future profits will come definitely. BNB, KCS there is a lot of demanding coins because the team members here that they control popular exchange binance, kucoin. There is more number of traders and investors in this exchange. 
I also think that now the exchange coins are very well valued in the market , I think bnb just need to keep as $ 100 will definitely be this year , and to participate in the ieo is very promising
You are really right about the prospects of IEO, since I noticed that even the company's Bounty members most often participate in the company's Bounty from IEO, and not from the company's ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 08:33:13 AM

Yes, for that investment we need consider top list currency then the future profits will come definitely. BNB, KCS there is a lot of demanding coins because the team members here that they control popular exchange binance, kucoin. There is more number of traders and investors in this exchange. 
I also think that now the exchange coins are very well valued in the market , I think bnb just need to keep as $ 100 will definitely be this year , and to participate in the ieo is very promising
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 02, 2019, 07:35:01 AM
Nano, link, tron! This 3 are currently my favorite coins for investing, price very nice for getting in. I`m looking for good potential coins that really have potentially great future, coins with strong team behind and very active community. I must add IoTeX to this list, I bought some and I`m staking it and its going very good for now, another great project, check it out.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 02, 2019, 07:19:25 AM
Nothing! On the contrary, I am waiting for the opportunity to sell those coins that are in my wallet to be able to enter the market on the decline that will follow the rise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 02, 2019, 07:03:59 AM
I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
The main thing that these statements were not empty words)

And what about your coins? What are you buying now?
The last ICO I invested in was MOBU.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 02, 2019, 05:56:18 AM
I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
right now I tried to invest in good currencies only after the investment on Bitcoin I tried to search of good currencies then I found the future investment will need to be stable for long time so I invest in ethereum and also Bitcoin cash and little bit in ripple also
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 02, 2019, 05:08:53 AM
I am trying to raise bags of Beam and Zyrk   Wink
Already got some Veil covered
(but these are only my options)
cheers
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
June 02, 2019, 04:55:01 AM
I recently accumulated the SNTR you mentioned, and made 50% gain from it. I will look for best entry again to load up.  Also, I'm accumulating ZIL, ICX and some other good picks at dips.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 02, 2019, 04:49:46 AM
i think i like that my top 10 coins. i prefer the likes of IOTX, XRP, IOTA, BAT the cheap ones that will one day become huge in the market. i prefer them very cheap. one day they will grow.
in conditions and situations like today investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies, select coins that we see going forward will be an advantage in our investment

I am more inclined to long-term investment, spending time waiting and being patient when the market is as low as the end of 2018. There are many opportunities for you to invest to make a profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 02, 2019, 12:02:45 AM
i think i like that my top 10 coins. i prefer the likes of IOTX, XRP, IOTA, BAT the cheap ones that will one day become huge in the market. i prefer them very cheap. one day they will grow.
in conditions and situations like today investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies, select coins that we see going forward will be an advantage in our investment
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
June 01, 2019, 11:23:21 PM

Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 01, 2019, 10:54:36 PM
I currently hold a lot of BQQQ (partner of Bittrex) and a few XCT (a project that sold 100% after 2 rounds in IDAX).
This is also one of the best projects I have felt so far and I feel a bright future for those two projects.
If the BTC can pass $ 9500, I'm sure my portfolio can be x3 - x5 in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: