Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying? - page 3. (Read 12328 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 01, 2019, 10:49:50 PM
I am buying top 100 altcoins. As for bitcoin and ethereum, I prefer to trade these assets with margin, because those are liquid and I can earn on short movements
You only said top 100 altcoins but why bitcoin is included on your list ?  But anyways thats nice because you dont forgot bitcoin and bitcoin should always be prioritze on our every investment because this coin is the controller of other coins  .  your alts will be nothing without the suppirt of bitcoin  .  and btw your trading strategy is also nice  . in my case , i only trade normally because im still  a beginner
Bitcoin is better to be prioritize because yes without bitcoin altcoins will not increase but better to think also without altcoins ,bitcoins will not up. Mutual benefits can getsb both side they need each other.

Beginner the first coin they buy bitcoin it is the root of all.  I know bitcoin is not altcoins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 01, 2019, 10:46:34 PM
Top 50 coins have a better profit/loss expectations from my point of view. Risk lovers can go further and buy narrow market cap tokens but managing risk is crucial with this outlook. It is a waste of time to buy the coin that made a new higher high price and it is sensible to buy lower lows.
buying coins that make lower low very risky in my opinion,the trend changes to bearish trend and if we buy it we could trapped in crash condition.it will take long time to recover if want to changes to bullish trend by making higher high.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 01, 2019, 10:40:10 PM
Top 50 coins have a better profit/loss expectations from my point of view. Risk lovers can go further and buy narrow market cap tokens but managing risk is crucial with this outlook. It is a waste of time to buy the coin that made a new higher high price and it is sensible to buy lower lows.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
June 01, 2019, 10:30:48 PM
I am buying top 100 altcoins. As for bitcoin and ethereum, I prefer to trade these assets with margin, because those are liquid and I can earn on short movements
You only said top 100 altcoins but why bitcoin is included on your list ?  But anyways thats nice because you dont forgot bitcoin and bitcoin should always be prioritze on our every investment because this coin is the controller of other coins  .  your alts will be nothing without the suppirt of bitcoin  .  and btw your trading strategy is also nice  . in my case , i only trade normally because im still  a beginner
Maybe he meant to say that top cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is also one of cryptocurrency which is decentralized and can work on the basis as same as many other cryptocurrencies but we have huge awareness about bitcoin than others so which creates more demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 10:26:11 PM
I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
And what about your coins? What are you buying now?

I'm still buying bitcoin and eth and it should be what 50% or more of my portfolio should have. As for other coins, I'm looking at listing sites to get into new projects that may have potential. The NFT industry is growing rapidly and Ecomi has sold out their private sales and IEO quick, I participated there and I have about 10% of that allocated in my wallet. By reading the comments, its great to see people being more selective and cautious in choosing for projects that they will help with their fundraising events and we've indeed learned from the previous mistakes of the market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 01, 2019, 10:17:04 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 01, 2019, 10:12:54 PM
Of course I will choose Bitcoin as the main coin that I will buy for investment, because bitcoin is the most expensive coin among the other coins.
and besides that I also bought Erheruem and a little Litecoin which in my opinion has very good potential for the future, and its movement continues to increase on the market today even though it's slow but sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 01, 2019, 07:54:04 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2019, 07:52:36 PM
Wow, that coin I had the opportunity to buy it, but it slipped my mind, nevertheless we win some and lose some.
Currently, am buying more of BTC and ETH, then with also some altcoins with strict team and working products, as I believe they are future of altcoins nowadays.
Furthermore, I came across a coin recently although am still studying it. Just the idea is, take your time study coins and go for it, you will be glad you did.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 03:12:37 PM
I'm buying bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and exrn. The first 3 are pretty much less risky compared to the last coin which is an altcoin.  I might also try to buy BNB if I ever need to trade in binance.
the coin that you buy has high upside potential for the long and short term, I strongly agree with the strategy you buy coins guaranteed and avoid losses
because now the market is not stable enough so it is better to reduce the risk of failure by buying coins that are popular and already have large trading volumes and have a good team and community.
so in my opinion Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are indeed good coins bought today.
Activity: 644
June 01, 2019, 03:11:14 PM
buy those altcoins that you are aware, what is there potential and the history of the price.. those are in the top 20 must be good
You should also pay attention to the topic no, which are no less promising than those that are in the top 20 of the rating market.  The first hundred cryptocurrencies also have quite promising projects, which can be conclusions during daily trading or even with the long-term storage of such coins.
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 01, 2019, 02:52:33 PM
buy those altcoins that you are aware, what is there potential and the history of the price.. those are in the top 20 must be good
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 01, 2019, 02:38:00 PM
I'm buying bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and exrn. The first 3 are pretty much less risky compared to the last coin which is an altcoin.  I might also try to buy BNB if I ever need to trade in binance.
the coin that you buy has high upside potential for the long and short term, I strongly agree with the strategy you buy coins guaranteed and avoid losses
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 02:24:26 PM
I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
And what about your coins? What are you buying now?

I am currently buying chromia and Harmony one, both are listed on kucoin and Binance. I think it's time to position myself into the project having found a good entry point. Now waiting for x3 before I exit and then rinse and repeat
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 01:12:23 PM
I heard the news about crypto currency price are recovering in the market it's good for us.so l can't find any coins .l hold the coins & waiting for good time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
June 01, 2019, 11:57:44 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 01, 2019, 11:52:47 AM
Now there are many promising altcoins on the market. I try to invest in altcoins. I think that many of them can give a big profit during this year. Mostly be patient and not sell your tokens ahead of time.
It is important to understand when it is better to sell and when it is better to continue to hold. There are many people on the market who still believe in those projects which have died a long time ago.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
June 01, 2019, 11:35:53 AM
Now there are many promising altcoins on the market. I try to invest in altcoins. I think that many of them can give a big profit during this year. Mostly be patient and not sell your tokens ahead of time.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
June 01, 2019, 11:29:12 AM
We have over 2000 coins to trade and if we start to mention what we are accumulating then the whole thread will be filled with lot of coin that you can't even acquire or known about .

Just do your research and buy what you think is best for you at the moment with a better understanding of the project for better return.

But am sure some top coin are good to accumulate right now for future .
Activity: 921
June 01, 2019, 10:50:40 AM
Currently I'm focusing on buying more well-known and trusted coins. But I also try to keep an eye on the various new coins. But I buy something very carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: