Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying now? - page 27. (Read 129701 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
Safex!
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:28:32 AM
For now I'll buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because for me it is the king and queen in crypto world.Bitcoin and Ethereum was my fist time I invest and I gain profit on it.As of now I do not want a big risk to invest other altcoins.For now I will only focussing in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
I must confess, I have not heard about this projects. Thank you for the information - it can be useful for many guys here. I recommend you to buy TRON.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
June 14, 2018, 02:54:33 AM
nothing. i have enough alts in my portfolio and i wont buy if btc dont rise again. all alts are waiting for btc. all alts are so cheap now but can be cheaper if btc dont stop falling. i dont think its good time to buy or can be good time too but its to much risk now.
better to buy after btc reach again 8k. we dont have to buy in just dip.
yeah same with this , i bought nothing for now. But it's because all my portfolio are actually on altcoin and waiting them to rise following the trail of btc
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
June 14, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
The market is in a red or down trend so I use to add my bags by buying some Bitcoin and Ethereum. I remain optimistic after this situation Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will rise again.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 02:05:32 AM
Now crypto market is going red what will happen next many prediction about crypto market. At this time Many altcoins best to buy . Now I'm buying ethereum ,neo ,litecoin, ripple and Tron.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
I don't have enough stress resistance to keep more than 1\8 of pool in altcoins. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
June 13, 2018, 11:53:32 PM
I imagine that the best cash is normally bitcoin. All things considered, it is exceptionally significant and its little ascent will present to you a gigantic in addition to your wallet. Furthermore, different monetary forms have less reality
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
I want to buy some altcoin now but I have not enough money to make some buying. If I had some money to invest in altcoins, I would buy ethereum and neo now.
Activity: 839
June 13, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
WAVES and NEO !

Those 2 will grow a lot, once the rally begins
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
I see the price of Cryptocurrency in the market, I am less interested in buying cheap coins.
I prefer to buy coins that are safe and have guaranteed quality.
It does not matter if I have to buy a rather expensive coin but good quality coins.
Rather than buying a cheap coin then the price will fall will make a bigger disappointment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 13, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
The current coin prices have fallen very deeply, I think this is a good chance to buy coins.
Therefore there are several coins that I buy and I will buy at this time, namely Ethereum, Daneel, and Medical Token.
I have been monitoring the movements of the coins and this moment I have been waiting for, and it is time for me to enter the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 05:58:25 PM
I started to accumulate NEO now. Because I believe that this kind of coin has the possibility to boom in the future, just like ethereum. NEO has also smart contract and it is one of the best feature of NEO. I believe that it will rise soon, there are some people telling that NEO is ASIAN coin and I believe on that. I am buying more NEO right now.
June 13, 2018, 05:35:22 PM
Everything is low in the market at the moment. You can buy and hodl to make profit in a very short time. I suggest buying VEN.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
June 13, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
nothing. i have enough alts in my portfolio and i wont buy if btc dont rise again. all alts are waiting for btc. all alts are so cheap now but can be cheaper if btc dont stop falling. i dont think its good time to buy or can be good time too but its to much risk now.
better to buy after btc reach again 8k. we dont have to buy in just dip.
June 13, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Activity: 103
June 13, 2018, 03:26:51 PM
every altcoin is very interesting to buy in this down market , but I have only altcoins that my money can afford to buy. These coins I have faith to give some profit in my investment  Smiley
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 03:20:33 PM
I will offer you to buy in the market of cryptocurrencies at this time a coin as Litecoin. this coin among all its competitors I trust most of all and I think that I will fuck with it a big plus.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?

I am buying Ethereum now, and always have been. Ethereum is one of the projects that i will never regret investing on. The future applications for smart contracts and the entire ethereum platform in general are practically limitless.

I would not be surprised if Ethereum's value triples in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?

Last month I decided to buy ntk since it is so cheap . I was able to buy a 100,000 worth of that coin for just $40 but right now it's value is so low maybe I just need to hold it for a couple of months or years . Like what other say , patience is key to success .
Pages:
Jump to: