Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you buying now? - page 31. (Read 129701 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
Mostly, I buy most of the altcoins in the top 10 when they dip to about 10% of their most stable current price that preceded the present dip. But it more important to identify some alts with very exceptional projects that likely to succeed among the general population that are not even aware of the cryptocurrency era.
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 01:30:26 PM
I bought some MAN , Matrix al network
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 29, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?

I have already put my investments in Ethereum.
Ethereum is currently suffering from a dip which makes it a great investment right now. The coin has one of the best development teams behind it and also, since acceptance from big companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, the coin's market price has seen an all time high in the past few months. Since its origin in 2016, the coin shows a great development by 1100% and now can easily cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018. Hence, it is a very promising investment currently and will give me good returns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
At present the market price is still quite low, this is a good time to buy more altcoin. I am buying more Ethereum, Monero and NEO. Ethereum brings high stability. This is a very popular altcoin, most people know Ethereum. Many ICOs are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum will beat Bitcoin one day. NEO is cryptocurrency with the technology and direction quite similar to Ethereum. However, it has faster transaction speed. So I think NEO is worth the investment. Monero is altcoin of privacy, in the future I think this altcoin will be more popular when the government controls the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
May 29, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
I am planning to put some of my earnings in ethereum. I think this altcoin is one of the best in the market. And i think it will grow again in the coming months.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
Currently I think I'd go for NEO and DASH
Activity: 207
May 29, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
Now in general, you can buy any coin as the market has fallen in price. I prefer the etherium and the throne. The ethereum is good for entering the stock exchange and as a long investment
Activity: 365
May 29, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
With the current downfall in price of most coin,I will prefer to buy and hold more bitcoin and ethereum and some cheaper altcoin that are stable and has promising potential to yield big profit by the time the market recovers and prices begin to rise gradually.
Activity: 392
May 29, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
If you are going to invest in any currency in front of you is quite a large selection of them. After all, the cryptocurrency market is quite large. I can offer you at the moment only Ethereum or altcoin.
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Of course, I buy now that the coins that have good quality. Yes, I will indeed buy them all three of the coins reach a low value. I have some coins that I think the coins do have good prospects for the long term.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
Phantasma..

i bought phanstasma from ICO..
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 12:33:31 AM
There are many coins in the market it we have to find potential about them because we have to keep watching them when the price dips we can easily buy them. So we have to keep watch the market when the price dips we can buy them.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 29, 2018, 12:21:39 AM
Surely what I buy now is a coin that has good prospects if held in the long run. Yes, I will wait for the price of the coins I want to buy until the price touches a low value because at this time the most appropriate time to buy more.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
May 28, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
I currently own BTC, Monero, Digibyte, Etherum, Etherum Clasic, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Dash, Rustbits, Bitcrystals, Hive (HVN) and soon cardano
Right now I feel like I should buy Bitcoin and ETH. So many people are buying Bitcoin and assuming the assumption of rationality, they better know about the profitability of Bitcoin which is why they are buying it. Besides it, there are other perks and benefits that count a lot. Also ETH has been a good spot for investors and has been getting good inflow of money in the market as well. Keeping the data and the last year history of crypto market in the mind, I hope the history will repeat itself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 28, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
Today, the whole market is red and it is a good opportunity to buy many promising coins cheaply. Invest in those coins that are much cheaper.
May 28, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Elix is very cheap.
And also you can buy all of Top 10 after this big fall.

All will make green in next 2 months!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 28, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
all coins are the best. I use ETH and bitcoin to trade. depending on your usage. they are risky and bad. must be patient in doing the work. and all that there is an increase and there is a decline. use well so you do not feel disappointed.

Under this market crash, there are some good coins to buy. We need to find the chepest ones not to make a trading mistake.
Initially, you need to make a choice in favor of the rating coins and you will have the minimum chance of making an error. In any case, do not pay attention to little-known coins.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
all coins are the best. I use ETH and bitcoin to trade. depending on your usage. they are risky and bad. must be patient in doing the work. and all that there is an increase and there is a decline. use well so you do not feel disappointed.

Under this market crash, there are some good coins to buy. We need to find the chepest ones not to make a trading mistake. We shouldn't go all in at the moment. We need to wait a bit. Maybe there happens more chance to get cheap coins.
Merit: 121
May 28, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
I am interested in Ethereum and Litecoin coins and I think the price of these two coins has not yet reached a low price.
Ethereum and Litecoin still have a fairly high price, I believe the two coins are able to make me quickly get a big profit.
I am less interested in coins than Ethereum and Litecoin.
Although in addition to these two coins there are cheaper I still like this coin and will buy this coin.
information that lightcoin has already exhausted its resource. Therefore, of these two coins, I prefer the etherium, since it will put less risk for my investments.
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
May 28, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
here a hidden gem and small big news.

Criptoreal: Brazilian Coin with  Masternode. Very active devs. they stick to the roadmap but what's interesting is the announce that they are finalising a deal with about 50'000 independent vendors that will accept CRS this summer as payment methode!!!

--> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrs-criptoreal-a-brazilian-retail-coin-masternodeslyra2z-2909292

--> Discord: Discord https://discord.gg/UFr4eEq
Pages:
Jump to: