Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 2. (Read 7258 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 122
I almost always immediately change the coins on the eth because I'm not sure that in the future they will cost the same.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Now I just keep them and wait until the market starts to grow, but also sometimes I sell them, if their price goes up strongly or trade them, if the token is well suited for trading.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When I receive my bounty tokens, I am holding it for a long term especially now that the market is down. Its important for me to hold and wait patiently until the market stabilizes.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

every bounty that I join, I will definitely hold the coins that I get, except if the price has risen so high and I will definitely sell it, then the strategy that I did was the same as what you did, that is I prefer to be patient and hold until the market returns recovering and increasing, because if I sell it now then I just spend my time and make me regret it when market prices recover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
When I receive my bounty token I ensure I behave like an Investor, I do not dump for quick cash, I research more about the project, to understand there roadmap and follow up on there development, this help to guide me to determine whether to sell or to keep Holding, But base on the present dip the best option is to keep Holding.
Activity: 364
I'm actually holding my bounty tokens now since the market is down lately. I believe the market will recover soon and the prices of coins will increase
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I found no other way than to sell tokens quickly. I used to have the principle of holding until the platform runs according to the roadmap. but now this method is useless. all tokens are difficult to reach ico prices after entering the market.

You're right. Now it is better to immediately sell project tokens. If you want to leave them for a long time, then think about selling tokens and after some time buying them off at a cheaper price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I of course now at this stage sell about 50% of their tokens and the rest of the tokens just keep and wait for the moment when you can sell them at a good price
Activity: 322
I always learn a project by re-selling tokens. If he performs his road map and their idea is promising and I do Hold. If not, I sell everything immediately after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
Well I have done various strategies but works and sometimes does not work, I think the best you can go for is to take profit once you are satisfied with it and since it's not investing it just a reward to what you worked for. I believe if the price is above the ico price you can sell them so as not to be call dumper.
Activity: 267
I have not really had luck with the bounties I have participated in. The ones I am waiting for the payment, well when I get them, I will sell some and hold some depending on the project. Also some are not yet on any exchange so no other option than to hold.
Activity: 266
With most coins I of course now keep due to the fact that a lot has fallen now , and when the market recovers I believe they will cost good money
Activity: 672
I am holding most of my bounty tokens right now because most of the tokens I got from bounty doesn't worth anything on exchange at the moment. Therefore I think I have chosen the right part as regards bounty tokens.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I found no other way than to sell tokens quickly. I used to have the principle of holding until the platform runs according to the roadmap. but now this method is useless. all tokens are difficult to reach ico prices after entering the market.
You think so because the market is weak at the moment ? And what about projects that can give a large percentage of the investment in a year when the market starts to recover ?)
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
If the bounty project that I'm participated is a big ICO project, I will definitely hold it until the project actually launched their product. but if the project is normal I will sell it when listed on exchanges and exchange it for doge.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I have to pay so many tokens that I have no idea what I will do with them when they come. Those that come in the near future, most likely, I will sell, if the price suits me, if I do not like the price, I will wait for the next bullish race, whenever it happens. As always, there is not a lot of choice.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
This is what I do when I receive my bounty reward:

1. Dump 40% of the tokens within the first 24 hours. Most of it is converted to fiat and about 1/4th to either BTC or ETH
2. Dump another 40% after 1-2 weeks.
3. Keep the remaining 20% for long-term holding.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

I don't sell my bounty tokens right  even if most of the bounty hunters are dumping because based on my experience, I've got my best profit through a long term holding. I have the belief that good profit comes to those who are able to wait for the rigth time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: