Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 7. (Read 7258 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I'm holding my bounty tokens, because if I should sell now to consider the current market situation it will definitely be at a lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If I can get my reward, then today I translate it into Bitcoin. I believe that this cryptocurrency is least susceptible to falling.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

We have somewhat a similar strategy. But Aside from partitioning my crypto for holding, selling, I right now do some trading. With the current bearish market situation, I have gained some more crypto from it. Hope the bearish market would now bounce back so I could sell my holdings.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

One thing, and one thing only - hodl.

If you think about how languages evolve, it wont be too far off into the future where hodling will become official financial jargon in higher finance. Particularly now that security tokens are the latest craze.

Anyway... working for bounties for money seems silly to me. Might be better off working a job and buying on exchanges. Bounties are only worthwhile while the devs have no real market price and don't mind sending off good chunks at a time
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
I have few ETH and BTC, But their price are so low. And I am not comfortable to this price, So I will hold this until the token value more valuable than the previous one. Its basic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
well, now I try to sell about 50 percent , I think that when you go to the exchange price immediately subsides and I try to sell as soon as possible, and then of course you can buy at the bottom !
Activity: 443
I do not sell anything yet. I understand that in some cases I missed the profit, but I could not overcome myself. Although probably more correctly sell 50% of the coins, and 50% hold. I will try to stick to this strategy. If the growth of a coin starts, you can always buy it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Now when the crypto market continues to fall, I try to sell my tokens, but it is quite difficult to do. Or the price is very low or the liquidity on the stock exchange is very low.
Activity: 532
When I received the bonus codes, I kept them mostly to wait for the price increase. I have researched and carefully selected before joining the bonus campaign, I can totally hope for their price increase. Also, I am very confident in the goodness of paying full and timely pay for the campaign participants.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I am holding my bounty tokens and sell only when I require some funds as my target to wait for the next 2 years because this market popularity is growing day by day and we will see many new things happen in this period which will give this market a big boost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

my strategy is, i look at the token if it is a good project, and i also look at its team if they are consistenly active despite the market being in bearish this year. I also consider looking at the token supply to determine what my risk and reward is. For example i got dtx  dataroker dao tokens 5900 pcs that is worth around 100$ for now, but when i saw the circulating supply, i found out that it also have 20m. That's why with a little boost to the upside the price can skyrocket and give me 5x to 10x or even higher compared to my risk which is around 100$ only.
Activity: 518
All of my bounty tokens are safe and sound in my wallet waiting to be listed in the exchange. But it doesn't mean that I will sell them right off after hitting the exchange. Many of these tokens do have the potential to grow in the long run. So, fingers crossed!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

It's several month's long campaigns for one bounty campaign, so my strategy is to sell half of it, to rewards my effort and hold if the project is good but if not I will dump it all I don't want to be late dumping this kind of coins in the market.
Activity: 574
i only strong hold those tokens. But in case bounty didn't comply responsibilities and pay less, then I dump immediately and forget this ico for whole of my life
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I am trying to sell my bounty tokens and fix profit in BTC/ETH. But nowadays its hard to proceed. Most of tokens don't have any liquidity.
Activity: 420
Many coins cost too little, I see no reason to sell them immediately. Perhaps in the long run I will get a big profit. Those coins that have a good price, it is better to sell immediately, because in most cases the price will decrease and there will be a chance to buy cheaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
I sold 50% of the coins and hold 50% of it and the income I earn from thev50% I sold I bought it for s much stable coin like xrp, eth and btc and keep for long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Right now I only can watch them and collect as much as I can. I don't have the desire to sell it right now since the market still at the bearish condition. And I just hope when the market recover, the Token that I collect will be valuable. Also I hope the project doesn't die before it.
Activity: 602
I think that the project must begin to develop, must show itself as a project that today still has very serious opportunities. Now the market has serious prospects for the future, as the market is falling, which means waiting for the arrival of new investors.
Activity: 378
Receiving my bounty rewards, I apply a different strategy to them. I sell some coins immediately at ETH, because I don’t see the prospects of the project and I think that they are created only for market manipulations. If I see that the ICO project is promising, then I assume a further increase in the prices of its coins, so I apply a long-term investment strategy to them.
Pages:
Jump to: