Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 25. (Read 7258 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
What about me, it depends on the project. If the project is great, it has a strong team and I see a potential in it, I don't sell tokens till good times. In other cases, I sell about 60% after tokens appear on exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I've not received a lot of tokens,but I try to sell immediately shit tokens and buy something valuable.
This is my own strategy, nothing special, but I follow it
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
I hold for about 50 percents of all coins that I have earned. Firstly due to the last survey and according to the market conditions it makes more sense to sell 50 percent of your coins right at the first exchange to fix the profit at the ICO price and to hodl the rest for the better times.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I would still develop a strategy that would help me to manage my cryptoperthite. Without proper money management is quite difficult to stay afloat.
Activity: 244
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

What is the difference between selling and exchanging for other coins? If you mean selling for fiat money, you should forget about this terrible intention.
Activity: 182
I can tell you that 90% of bounty campaign participants sell tokens when they hit the exchanges without any regrets. That is why holding is the best option.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1

Well am just into bounties newly which am holding, we have to see this year bull run and how the ATH will be like then we decide but to be frank I did sold most of my tokens out at this dip situations. But in essence i recommend we HODL.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I have not received it yet,because I've just started, but hope to receive something in 2 months( old participants telling me that it is minimum required time to receive first tokens)
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I do not sell my tokens because the crypto market is not feeling good now. It's better to wait some time and receive a good profit.
Activity: 196
I leave them for long-term storage because I believe that they can greatly increase in price in the future
Activity: 182
I sell them right away because it's an opportunity to make at least some money in this market.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
My strategy is if i really believe that ico i will hold my tokens 2 years or more. If i am not believing that icos future succeses i will dump these tokens immediately.
But generally i am joining bounties which i already researched. and i am joining the best ones. so generally i am holding my bounty tokens.
Activity: 518
Well now I keep all the tokens due to the fact that comes very little, and very far from the ICO prices , I think after the reversal will be good prices and can be served
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
From the beginning I joined the bounty of strategies to manage fixed results as needed. if I am in need of money to meet the needs of my life then I will sell half of the results. For market conditions like this, be patient is the right choice rather than selling our assets at a low price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Holding untill the good moment for selling. I take part in the bounties of the ICOs I do trust. It is my personall rule and it buys off as for now.
copper member
Activity: 364
A good bounty hunter should have it in mind that the market is not always greeny. That there's fluctuations shouldn't kill the spirit of the hustle. Most coins now are worth holding.
Activity: 448
In this year, i did not sell any single bounty token, just hold it! We all know, market is in the color of red from last 7-8 months and still there is no movement in market to get back in green. So, i don't think so this the correct time to sell my bounty tokens. Just waiting for correct time, when market pumps again.
Activity: 310
I am hodling them. Due to the market, almost every ICO is falling, after going live on exchanges. We need to wait for the green market and to hodl these coins. If you did a bounty and got coins, that worth 10 USD right now. It does not make any sense to sell them, but you can hodl them for a longer period of time and wait for the pump.
Activity: 378
It depends on the overall amount of tokens that I managed to obtain during the campaign. However, I am big fan of holding and I hope that one of ICOs will turn into BTC 2.0
Activity: 121
gift tokens that I get if like at this time, I keep waiting for good changes, and only then will I use to trade, as long as the crisis befalls like today, everyone does not want to do things that are at great risk.
Pages:
Jump to: