Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens? - page 33. (Read 7258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I don't touch any of them, maybe some years later, some of them might be invaluable, but I'm selling them. price will be rising
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
You have a wonderful strategy and you're doing the right thing. I now really need the money, as the bounty program and then extended, and participants are becoming more and more. So I still prefer to get real money, instead of long expectations. Since the profession of bounty hunter is my main and main activity at the moment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I decide to keep,  hold and wait for sometime for the project to develop before I decide to sell the tokens.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I usually prefer to hold bouty tokens and wait until market turn bullish and they'l reach their maximum price . But sometimes I can sell them immediately if I think that price is pretty high and I'm satisfied with it .

but usually those price that are ready for selling took time, and also it depends to the coin if they are really good in the future that is the coin that is better for long term holding but if its not a good one then you better sell it whatever that price is because you will just wasting time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

Good experienced in your side, but my case is different.,since i am working fulltime in my work as warehouseman, i dont really in need to money from the second source, i mean my salary is enough for my living, so what i did is that i never sold my tokens whether it is pump or not or dump the tokens, i just hold it for the reason that i specified. NOW, the market is really really bad, and the value of my tokens went from 100% value into 30% value, which is really really bad in my case, i never thought that it would be like this. So now, i am now knowledgeable enough about my tokens i should sell the half and the remaining half must be hold. Lesson learned.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I usually prefer to hold bouty tokens and wait until market turn bullish and they'l reach their maximum price . But sometimes I can sell them immediately if I think that price is pretty high and I'm satisfied with it .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i have decided to keep my tokens and to wait. first of all, the projects need time to develop and i hope that the price of the token will develop too well. i see the tokens as a long-term investment.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I am trying to move out of them as soon as possible because I respect money only and tokens are not reliable for me. So I put them in investing of change them.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I only really do bounties I like and believe in, so I tend to hold the tokens for the long term. Why bother investing time and effort if not
Activity: 199
Great, I so much love this question and I am happy to give few highlights of what I am doing and what I have done with my bounty tokens.
1. I am still holding 60% of my bounty tokens because I see them as promising
2. I have sold 40% of my bounty tokens to carry out the following:
    => invest in other coins ( I have invested in Bitcoin cash, omisego, ripple...)
    => process international passport
    => take care of my rent and feeding
    => settle some family responsibilities
    => bought a new laptop computer
    => and I am presently running my Master of Science (M. Sc.) Programme
Just to mention some, and I'm still planning to also sell some of my remaining bounty tokens when the market is favourable in order to invest in other promising coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
It depends on how the project is going. If I still believe in project like I did when joined the bounty campaign I hold everything. If I think they made some wrong moves I exchange tokens for other, more promising.
Activity: 131
my strategy is usually 50:50, I sell 50% and I hold 50%. but sometimes I only hold 15-25% and the rest I sell. depending on the situation and conditions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
last year you could hold a hold and get the maximum profit. This year, when you hold, you only lose it. I sell everything at once, and if the project is promising I buy it later at a lower price

Of course, there are no universal tactics. What worked well yesterday doesn't work well today. Need to adapt to changing conditions
Activity: 630
I will keep all the tokens until the next maximum bitcoin growth, then all the altas will catch up, then I will sell, then I will re-procure 7-8 months on the bottoms
in general, it is better to store tokens until the price doubles. At a minimum, anyone can hope to sell coins at the price of the ico company, but not at the present time. Due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market to sell coins for a pittance, it is disrespect for their work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I will keep all the tokens until the next maximum bitcoin growth, then all the altas will catch up, then I will sell, then I will re-procure 7-8 months on the bottoms
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
last year you could hold a hold and get the maximum profit. This year, when you hold, you only lose it. I sell everything at once, and if the project is promising I buy it later at a lower price
Activity: 434
When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
the market is now in such a position that it is necessary not only not to sell, but also need to buy coins while they are at the bottom, that is, it is almost the low line that we have been waiting for a year, and I think that soon we will see growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Almost of tokens that I received, I change them to another coin that in top 20. Just hold a few tokens that I think its project is really good. I don't sell tokens to get money. I have a stable job and it's enough for my daily life.
Activity: 5
I actually hold it to build the incentive in the market and I don't offer it even my companions considered its estimation will unquestionably tumble down yet I likewise offer it when I truly require a cash to something like crisis to make an installment to the necessities like my own bills. What's more, I think holding it for quite a while is the most ideal approach to make more profit in this coming months.
Activity: 23
Whether the cost increase 3 period - I instantly deal all things , whether it is steady so I mastery . whether it sink harshly , I furthermore mastery it)
Pages:
Jump to: