Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your portfolio on the bear market? - page 4. (Read 739 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I think to sell anything on this market is not good idea. But many people have a different point of view
What are you doing with all your coins\tokens ?
Hold, Sell, Or change to promising (for your opinion) coins?

And which TOP 5 in your portfolio?

My top is:
BTC
EOS
XTZ
XLM
ADA

I prefer to hold all the coins I have. and I will buy again, if the price of the coin is cheaper. but a few days ago, I sold a few coins to buy eth. because at that time I saw ethereum prices were very cheap, which was under $ 200.

now I have BTC, ETH, EOS, Ripple, BCH, DASH, LTC and many more
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The situation on the market now allowed to buy many coins at a very favorable price. I think the coins bought earlier to sell it is not necessary, it is necessary to wait for growth and market stabilization. Very high hopes for trx, ada and ocn
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I personally take a combination of investment methods. During this period of time, the cryptocurrency is in a bear market. I think this is a good opportunity to buy. I will divide my funds into several parts. After paying close attention to the market price, I will buy them in batches when appropriate. Several kinds of coins that you are optimistic about, then wait patiently, patience will let me get more profit
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
In this bear market I buy and hold coins. My top coins in my portfolio are; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Tron and a new coin called Pakka. Check it out here: https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 145
At present, I think the most decline is Ethereum, and I still think that Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market, so it will be a better choice to continue investing in Ethereum. I believe it will have a big rise in the future. Space, so I will continue to invest in Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
holding all of the coins, cannot be taking any chances in such a market and that is the truth, it is better to hold my portfolio and wait for the prices to go back up. The coins are not even worth near half as much as they did in january so selling now would be a big mistake so I am locking up the coins and making sure that they are safe for the long wait
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
what am i doing?
i have a portfolio instead of a bag! a portfolio is a basket of valuable assets that are unrelated, have low risk and good future for return. altcoins have no place in that basket, if you start building one containing altcoins then you can not call that a portfolio it is a bag you are holding which loses value over time.
my portfolio has bitcoin, gold and some stocks in it and i am starting to add real estate to the mix too.
besides what you are calling bear market is not even a bear market it is an altcoin dumping period which all the coins are getting dumped.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
My Top 5 AltCoin in my portofolio is :
- OST
- POLY
- DOCK
- WAVES
- OLT

I'm get these my top 5 AltCoin at lower low price
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
BTC
ETH

That two is on top of my list.
I am a new buyer of Ethereum and I still think it got the power to be in high value again. So this may be the last chance to get it at a cheaper price.
I do nothing with the bear market. Actually, do we have a choice?

Same goes with my BTC. I might use the profit from my ETH investment to buy another bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I do a long term hold for my portfolio, despite the current market bearish situation. I hold most of a good profit coin, BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, GAS, ONT, ETC. I have a good guess of this coin that this will have a big chance of moonshot someday.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I'm not doing anything, just holding. Sell your coins now, I think it is pointless. I will keep my coins in the long run, but I also understand that it can take quite a long time.
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am currently hodling bitcoin, ethereum, dash, cardano and eos, and of course a big variety of tokens that I am too lazy to sell, but I am hoping for growth on dash and cardano mostly.

Cardano is amazing idea, technology and team. They have a professional CEO. But now the project is in the initial stage. Time will show how they realize the intended
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think to sell anything on this market is not good idea. But many people have a different point of view
What are you doing with all your coins\tokens ?
Hold, Sell, Or change to promising (for your opinion) coins?

My top is:
BTC
EOS
XTZ
XLM
ADA

Only dumb people would really have that kind of decision on selling out their holdings on this very bearish market.Whats the reason to sell? To cutloss? You are even making yourself to a big loss since there no going back once you sell off your holdings unlike on just holding it up and forget you do still have the chance for recovery.Dont ever tend to sell unless on some circumstances or emergencies that you do really need money then you wont really have any choice. My portfolio is bleeding and I cant afford to check it once in a while.

I think that panic makes people sell. Fear that they can lose everything. And such people are not few. My friend talked about people who took a loan in December last year, bought bitcoins, then in February they were sold and now they tell everyone that Bitcoin is fraud
Activity: 80
I am currently hodling bitcoin, ethereum, dash, cardano and eos, and of course a big variety of tokens that I am too lazy to sell, but I am hoping for growth on dash and cardano mostly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Most times, i review the coins i have in the portfolio and i check for updates regularly, if there is any coin that is derailing from the roadmap, i quickly sell if the price is good and i move on to another coin that perhaps has good prospects. In my honest view, if you have a good coin that had plummeted in this bear market, i would advise you hodl, because such coin will definitely rise by the time the market improves. Patience is a virtue needed in this crypto space.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I agreed with OP, selling coins in this market is not an ideal move. In this bear market, i hold on to my coins. When I have spare cash, I will buy more coins to add to my portfolio.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In short, I do not do anything with my portfolio, because I understand that our whole world is cyclical as well as Dow theory, it's quite obvious that people very often simply do not understand this and are considering shorter forecasts
This is big problem but not only in the markets but in everyday life as well, I see a lot of people that are only concentrated on the short term and they only care about what they're going to do tomorrow or at best in a week, when they should be worried not only about that but about what they are going to do in the next year or even the next 20 years, this is why I'm not worried, yes the market is not giving a lot of profits right now but I know this is going to change in a few years so I am not in any kind of hurry to sell my coins.
Activity: 84
It is no point of selling anything during this kind of a bear market. So the only thing now everyone has to do is holding their tokens a little bit more time expecting that the market will recover sooner.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Currently, the most favorable moment to expand its investment portfolio. And I did it for fiat. I didn't want to spend cryptocurrency at the time when I had free cash. I understand that I will have to wait, but I have not found a better application.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I get rid off my portfolio on bearish market. It is hard to sell it in time, but I try to do that.
At the moment it is too late to sell tokens, so don't hurry up with decisions
Pages:
Jump to: