Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your portfolio on the bear market? - page 7. (Read 739 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I am holding it for sure. Never panic sold any.

If I have fresh fiat, I inject it in the market step by step and I accumulate the following;

WAN
CPX
NEO
ETH
BLZ
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The bear market has afforded me the opportunity of buying some coins that were out my reach before now. Sold some of my not so fantastic coins out of hindsight, now they are almost worthless. The money generated was used to buy more good coins. Can't say I'm ready for bull market, but I'm tried accumulating.

So why you not ready for bull market? You want to buy something else until market is deep?
I do not understand people who invest their money and when in half a year they see that their pork is very much lost, then in a panic I sell at a loss. Guys, but this is a bear market, now all coins and tokens are losing up to 80 percent of the price in December 2017. The market will recover, do not panic!

I think so. If you want to earn money you should be patient especially on the crypto market
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I do not understand people who invest their money and when in half a year they see that their pork is very much lost, then in a panic I sell at a loss. Guys, but this is a bear market, now all coins and tokens are losing up to 80 percent of the price in December 2017. The market will recover, do not panic!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The bear market has afforded me the opportunity of buying some coins that were out my reach before now. Sold some of my not so fantastic coins out of hindsight, now they are almost worthless. The money generated was used to buy more good coins. Can't say I'm ready for bull market, but I'm tried accumulating.
I think to sell anything on this market is not good idea. But many people have a different point of view
What are you doing with all your coins\tokens ?
Hold, Sell, Or change to promising (for your opinion) coins?

And which TOP 5 in your portfolio?

My top is:
BTC
EOS
XTZ
XLM
ADA
Pages:
Jump to: