Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you going to do if Donald trump become president? - page 3. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Would lean towards the something else "eon99"! Grin

He can tap into people and exploit frustrated folks but he can do barely anything he says he would do. Just look at Obama's current environmental package being stalled into the ground. Trump can huff and puff but the same result will await him if he becomes POTUS.

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
Yeah - US might not still be the land of milk and honey like it was once. Trump might just be a "breath of fresh air". Or something else.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
What are you going to do if Donald trump become president?
I personally don't want him to become my president

if he was elected as a president, i would be out of us citizenship...that is the exact decision of me
Are you saying you be no longer an American ? Hope its a yes?

I hope trump wins and they come knocking on your door and drag you out by your head and throw you over the boarder..

if you Answer no then DAM DAM DAM its a shame  Grin Grin
HOPE YOU GET SQUASHED BY A BUS Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How do you close the borders? You put a group of soldiers every 100 meters?
Meh, been there, done that Cool

Ahah ^^

Thanks for briging some humour in this rather serious debate!

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Meh, been there, done that Cool

Activity: 448
Meh,

Loooooooooool!

So you build a 4000 km wall around France for example? xD
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Meh,

Activity: 392
And the funny part is that it's the case for every country.
Deporting and banning immigrants would cost more than integrating them. That's the point. Closing the borders and deporting migrants would cost incredibly much more than accepting them.

I disagree. Closing the borders will be the most cost-efficient solution. If there are no illegal immigrants inside a country, then there is no need to deport any of them. The crime rate will be lower and the women will be able to walk alone without getting raped. Integration can be performed only if the immigrants are interested in assimilating. If they don't want to assimilate, then there is no point trying.

Meh,
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Deporting and banning immigrants would cost more than integrating them. That's the point. Closing the borders and deporting migrants would cost incredibly much more than accepting them.

I disagree. Closing the borders will be the most cost-efficient solution. If there are no illegal immigrants inside a country, then there is no need to deport any of them. The crime rate will be lower and the women will be able to walk alone without getting raped. Integration can be performed only if the immigrants are interested in assimilating. If they don't want to assimilate, then there is no point trying.
At least before he starts herding muslims and mexicans into gas chambers.

He is not serious about deporting all those illegal Mexicans and Guatemalans. Deporting 13 million of them will cost the American tax payers a few hundred billion USD. Also, he won't be able to ban the entry of Muslim immigrants. Even if he proposes such a step, the SCOTUS will strike it down. At the best, he can refuse to accept Muslim refugees.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
At least before he starts herding muslims and mexicans into gas chambers.

He is not serious about deporting all those illegal Mexicans and Guatemalans. Deporting 13 million of them will cost the American tax payers a few hundred billion USD. Also, he won't be able to ban the entry of Muslim immigrants. Even if he proposes such a step, the SCOTUS will strike it down. At the best, he can refuse to accept Muslim refugees.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
What are you going to do if Donald trump become president?
I personally don't want him to become my president

I will move to North Korea.

Do you think that's so easy to do? They might not accept you in the first place, but even if they will they will probably put you in jail as an "american spy". ) Oh, I see, you are jocking wright? You think there is no chance Trump will become President. )

Not exactly. He's joking but not by saying it's impossible that Trump becomes president, but by the fact that if he does even North Korea will be better. At least that's how I understand it ^^
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Do you think that's so easy to do? They might not accept you in the first place, but even if they will they will probably put you in jail as an "american spy". ) Oh, I see, you are jocking wright? You think there is no chance Trump will become President. )
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Currently all of my 401k investments are in international stocks and funds. In all seriousness I would actually move my investments back into US companies as I believe that is the only thing Trump will improve. At least before he starts herding muslims and mexicans into gas chambers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I'm a defense contractor. All remaining candidates (besides Carson), that can win, will make me a lot more money that I am making now.

The next 4 years I will make bank.

Oh, and a lot more people will die.

For sure it was a great idea to work in this field...

Cause money is gonna rain. I don't see who in USA would be a president and not a warmonger!

I bet you will,you might run into the elusive North Korean Jew.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I am living far away from the United States. So personally, I am not planning to do anything. That said, Donald Trump as the POTUS will be much preferable than Hillary as the POTUS for me. The former is against invading third world nations, while the latter has already promised to the Israelis and the Saudis that she is going to invade Iran once she is elected in to power.

Not arguing that she is not a warhawk but where have you read anything that shows she is willing to do this?

Few things that do not make sense to me and this aspect you mention would put a few of those issues to rest for me.
One being that they are allowing Iran to flood the market with oil at a time that oil is already low. This puzzled me but if they are looking for a reason to attack Iran it would be like taking the muzzle off and hoping they bite.
Also weakens Russia farther and that would most likely be Irans main buddy in a fight. I know you go deeper than me on these issues and just curious if you have a link to confirm the promise.

Hillary is in really tight with the Saudis, of course they are the ones that would like Iran weakened.

Thought this was the case with all Presidents and the relations just keep getting cozier.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
not only that but she's threatened fly zones in syria as have most of the republicans, trump and rand paul before he dropped out were the only ones who don't want to start ww3 with russia
Pages:
Jump to: