Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you going to do if Donald trump become president? - page 5. (Read 2956 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Light a large cigar and enjoy the show. It's going to be absolutely epic. If nothing else it'll send a rocket up the arse of a totally ossified political class.
I want to hear him say to a couple hundred thousand fat ass civil servants -

"You're Fired."
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I suspect he will find that he is not as powerful as he may think and ride it out like every other President before him.
Otherwise States will be having issues with every one as he spouts off about what ever he feels is the flavor of the day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
He will solve all this mess with muslims, refugees and deport all illegal people from states. And he ll dedicate to raise new business in USA and bring prosperity..also he ll solve internal problems and won't create mess on middle east, africa or asia like others
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Light a large cigar and enjoy the show. It's going to be absolutely epic. If nothing else it'll send a rocket up the arse of a totally ossified political class.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
move to usa if i'm not on the no fly list

Same here. I just hope that he will prioritize the legal immigrants over the illegal ones. All the American presidents (from Reagan) has discouraged legal immigration of skilled individuals, and on the other hand has encouraged immigration of unskilled blue collar workers from Mexico and other parts of Latin America. Mexicans who don't want to work should be deported to Mexico and those jobs should be given to US citizens who are living below the poverty line.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Nothing really. I live in Europe and don't think it will have a huge influence on our way of life here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Same thing I'm doing with the current clown we have in the White House; continue serving my country and being proud to be an American. The Presidents, past and present, do not completely define us as a nation. And truth be told, he certainly can't do worse than Barry Obama.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
move to usa if i'm not on the no fly list
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Build a nuclear bunker.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Point and laugh at my american friends and acquaintances
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The main reason that I would like to see Trump win the White House is the end of the Clinton and Bush dynasty!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Don't want or what you gonna do are two different things. I don't care if he will become president now are people pissing him of because he said some words about Muslims. So far he have other good qualities and don't think that he will do it that bad if he will be president.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us
What are you going to do if Donald trump become president?
I personally don't want him to become my president
Pages:
Jump to: