Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you long on, and why? - page 12. (Read 3115 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:17:11 PM
Bitcoin is the best one to hold for long run. To save for long run, you have to buy at low price. With the godluck ,the price of bitcoin is very low.This will be the best time to increase in bitcoin and hold it for longer periods. Bitcoin is know as the legend in cryptocurrency, because the investment in bitcoin surely gives profit at certain stage.

many people argue like that opinion, if we have entered the business world we must always think ahead, we are not afraid to step because failure is delayed success, a declining price trend can open our opportunities to buy because prices do not always go down, prices always follow the willingness of market participants so that this can be a challenge ... hopefully we can take this opportunity to make a profit later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 10:07:05 PM
Minus the obvious BTC for the looong term win, I'm going long on:

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(1) They're both really cheap right now
(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile
(3) They are already delivering fantastic products

What are you long on, and why?

Sorry mate but upon checking that choices of yours i found nothing in future but a shitcoin,theres no even a potential about that two altcoins.

For this bad market i never add some new coins but i choose TOkens since they are more cheaper and somes are free,since  i am for long term investments so i can afford to wait even how long it would take to have good value,or even if they die i have nothing to lose

I am holding

Policypal

Trade.io

Zap
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile

Since you are not allowing bitcoin in the OP then the answer is simple I'm going long on ethereum, before some people think that I'm crazy because they have seen ethereum crashing in the last weeks, I will say that is precisely the reason to go long on ethereum I think that from now on in the next weeks were going to see a substantial recovery of the price and you are going to make a lot of profits with very little effort.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 13, 2018, 07:08:17 PM
Sia has been cheap even until now and it has been one of the coins that are stable and consistent. I'm not so sure about Dent but there are holders there that has included it to their portfolio's.

ETH is also cheaper today, why you didn't included it to your choice? Each person that's diversifying into altcoins for sure has ETH on their bags. I've read a tandem for SIA and that is digibyte which is also a consistent one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 06:51:21 PM
the thing I miss most is when I hold bitcoin and after that the price goes up and I sell my bitcoin and I get unexpected benefits, and I look forward to it again when it will happen again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
what I miss is when the price is above when the profit can be quite encouraging, when buying at a price below and selling the price above, the one I miss even by everyone is the same, maybe missed that time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 04:11:08 PM
what I miss now is that I miss when I get money, I use trading in the long term, I have never made a profit, I miss a lot of profit, I will continue to make investments to make small profits.
Activity: 259
Merit: 18
September 13, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Actually I could not understand your idea completely. Do you promote these coins for a fee? I cannot understand why I should buy these coins. You consider that they are cheap but it is not the excellent argument because market is still bearish and crypto assets can slash else lower. As for me I consider that it need not to buy anything now because market is still in the strong downtrend so while the best decision is to wait and not to buy anything right now.

The purpose of my post was not to market anything, it was merely foster conversation by providing a brief statement on what I am long on and why. I then asked what others are long on and why. Despite the market taking a sharp downturn, I'm still long on the coins I listed and for the same reasons.

So what are you long on anons, and why?
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
Actually I could not understand your idea completely. Do you promote these coins for a fee? I cannot understand why I should buy these coins. You consider that they are cheap but it is not the excellent argument because market is still bearish and crypto assets can slash else lower. As for me I consider that it need not to buy anything now because market is still in the strong downtrend so while the best decision is to wait and not to buy anything right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
I think Bitcoin will always be a favorite coin, and Bitcoin is a good investment for long-term investments, so I will keep holding it until later when there is an increase in prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

Both of them have massive coin supply in their Billions. That is why the price is very low and it's very difficulty for them to increase their price because every cent will double their market cap. I think it's still too early for the both projects at the moment we are not there yet but not a bad idea to buy some and hold them.
I think even though the price is cheap, but both are also very profitable, and many are interested in saving it, even holding it back, yes I think both have the potential to rise.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 12, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
I am just a novice in this field. Previously, I did not trust virtual money. But my friends tried and succeeded, they shared their experience for me. With the emergence of new currencies, I believe I have the opportunity to succeed in this area.

According to me everybody should be long on Btc and few other altcoins has the growth of the coin has just begun and what we are seeing is just a trailer . The whole movie is yet to be rolled and if you want to be part then start buying the coins .
Activity: 352
September 12, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
My best bet will always be bitcoin and ethereum. For long time hold, they are coin that offer more assurance and the most popular with various usecase. More importantly, they are very cheap to buy right now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 11:26:20 AM
I am just a novice in this field. Previously, I did not trust virtual money. But my friends tried and succeeded, they shared their experience for me. With the emergence of new currencies, I believe I have the opportunity to succeed in this area.
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 10:41:53 PM
I long for more bitcoin and ethereum and for them to reach its peak.I been holding my coins waiting to hit the profit that i long for but it is still invain now due to constant value dropping but i anyway losing hope is not our piece.We have good faith that sooner we will get it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 16, 2018, 09:28:34 PM
Sia can also have a bright future so keep on holding. Personally, I hold Utrust for long aside from bitcoin because I know Utrust can become more big in the future, the price are still undervalued grab now before it hits a dollar again. A lot of good coin to hold for long term, make time for it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 16, 2018, 07:29:28 PM
Aside from bitcoin I have XEM on my wallet and planning to hold it for good, XEM is one of a great blockchain technology right now, the price is able to stable on 3k sats and I really think this can be a big thing in the future. XEM will be worth more than a dollar in the coming years, watch this coin out!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 16, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
I usually prefer to choose coins with comparatively less supply, like say 10million to 50million supply. These coins have the tendency to increase massively if they have a good project to back them.
June 16, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
I would choose to purchase some crypto currencies with very low prices and potential, such as holo (Hot)!
HOlo is a cryptocurrency enough to change the blockchain! We look forward to holo going online early!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 16, 2018, 04:36:41 PM
I am long on Waves. for me it is undervalued and will reach higher prices next year as the decentralized exchanges gain popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: