Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 121. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 10:53:21 PM
Currently, I haven't yet received any ETH from my bounty campaign since the bounty campaign I had joined was not yet finished. Considering that I will be receiving soon, I would used half of my bounty for my savings and the other half is for investment particularly ETH coin and hopefully be successful with my decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
I use it on platforms to play some blockchain games when I have time. Nothing much, just a few bucks at most, I really don't want to throw too much money at these things, if I'm being honest. ETH combined with MetaMask is great for these platforms, it makes is so easy to use. That is how I imagine payments will be made in the future. I would love to use my ETH for lets say paying for a meal at the restaurant. But it really should be made simple and that it takes only a few seconds. I think a lot of apps exist already for that, but none is mainstream yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
First of all i am using Ethereum for tokens transactions and another way of using of course long time investment. And sometimes i am using it for traiding, but cant tell that i like ETH markets.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I use ETH to earn more from resale. and investment involved in some hot ICO are many participants. Also I usually use ETH because its cheaper than bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
April 26, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
Basically, I do all the operations through eth, just got used to it, usually I use to participate in ico, purchase and sale of tokens erc-20.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
First of all Ethereum or 'ETH' is not a bad coin to invest on it,especially for a long term hold.
Second, you can use Ethereum for trading and sale, buy.
Third, it could been used to join in ICO.
And finally, ethereum is very optimistic and simple.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
sometimes i use eth for investing ico sometimes i use eth for transfering. sometimes i use eth for investing. eth is very useful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
Usually I use the ethereum to buy the tokens of the Projects that interested me. I do not know what else you can use it for. Sometimes when I need to Spend some amount on my current expenses. I also use the ethereum for this.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
I use Ethereum for buy and sale of tokens. I use Ethereum to exchange money with some friends more than other coins because Ethereum is at everyone's disposal and transactions are inexpensive.
I think 90% of all using Ethereum for investment to the ICO, buying alcoins and long term holding and of course you can't do anything without ETH on your wallet. For me this is most popular coin and I think this is really one working platform right now. So even if you didn't buy altcoins or investment to the ICO  holding ETH would be great idea anywa
Ethereum was created for this purpose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
For buying tokens from ICO because most of the projects are being based thru ethereum's platform that is why these projects are going to require you to have ethereum or bitcoin as your investments.Ethereum is a great plaftform which offers both smart contracts and decentralized applications which is why whatever happens to bitcoin,ethereum will still survive.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
April 26, 2018, 02:23:28 PM
I think 90% of all using Ethereum for investment to the ICO, buying alcoins and long term holding and of course you can't do anything without ETH on your wallet. For me this is most popular coin and I think this is really one working platform right now. So even if you didn't buy altcoins or investment to the ICO  holding ETH would be great idea anyway.
Activity: 164
April 26, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
For now I just buy ethereum so I can hold it for the long run and make money from it. Although a while back I did pay some one for something online using ETH so I guess I've also used it as a currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
April 26, 2018, 02:06:02 PM
for now i keep them for myself for the future, it will be my personal pension, so i hope i did the right way to invest into it
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

i am currently using eth to fund ico's and to trade. i find eth transactions faster than btc's. i hold btc for my earnings and use eth on funding and transferring my funds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 26, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
I constantly sell tokens exclusively for eth, I use transactions to transfer from the exchange to the purse, at the moment I use this network more than the rest of the blockchains
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
everything you mention is true and workable. but if I am more to long-term investment because ETH has a large volume and a clear concept. so it is suitable to be a long-term investment. that's my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
April 26, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
I invest in ETH and also use ETH to invest in ICO projects. Sometimes, I send ETH to exchanges to buy other altcoins since the fees of sending ETH is much cheaper than BTC.
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
Ethereum is very convenient because it is possible to exchange almost any kind of coins for the Ether, in the exchangers. And as the price of the ETH continues to grow, you can earn even more.
Activity: 87
April 26, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
I used Ethereum for paying gas, buy loads and for my long term investment. Now I saw that its price is getting higher and it added my confidence to invest in.
Activity: 121
April 26, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
I am just holding my eth on coinbase. I am very much sure that the price of eth will be over 1200$ in some months. So no hurry to sell off. The technology behind eth and strong purpose make me sense to do this
Jump to: