Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 26. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
I use Ethereum only as a long-term investment. I am sure that its price will rise, although now the price has fallen quite low. But I used that moment to buy more Ethereum.

Long term investment is good because you will get huge profit soon, for me i am using eth for the token i have. But of course to also get eth and hold thag for long term until it will reached big amount.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
I use Ethereum only as a long-term investment. I am sure that its price will rise, although now the price has fallen quite low. But I used that moment to buy more Ethereum.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 06, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
As an investment for interest on smart contract blockchain
Fund up to get ICO tokens
Perform network activity on the Ethereum Blockchain like Dicing, Gambling and also gaming
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
I am just holding my coins for the future.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
Most of the ETH holders are holding their eth for future. Also some of them are using it for trading.
Activity: 26
September 06, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
Basically one should holding his eth. You also can sit for trade and buy things of it.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
 don't want to participate in ico. because you have to be careful choosing ico. if wrong, you will lose. I use eth for trading, buying altcoins, even bitcoin. and also for long-term investments.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 06:33:37 AM
I use the ethereum to invest in ico. Also for sending tokens to the exchanger.
I invest in new altcoins
Activity: 14
September 06, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
The majority of the above. Ethereum can use in various ways notwithstanding trafing on the grounds that it matched on numerous money and furthermore in speculation you can buy token through eth. Can purchase an ICO token. Can be convertrd to out nations money

Ethereum appears everything use and Some of nearby stores in my environtment officially acknowledged ethereum as an elective installment and I was utilizing it to pay something.

According to there will be POS casper later on and you will ready to staking your ether to the system to get automated revenue (Future arrangement), You can attempt utilize ethereum to play decentralized amusements simply like kitties.

Generally individuals are utilizing it for ico in light of the fact that the main conceivable approach to produce liberal cash in brief time.
Activity: 392
September 06, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
 I invest my ETH in promising ICO, which are trying to br :)ing something new to the blockchain and our daily lives, buying during the ICO or right after the stock market. Trading and long-term investments also take place, but for me they do not bring the necessary benefit
Activity: 127
September 06, 2018, 06:23:28 AM
ETH is quite easy to use for transactions with a fairly low cost. It is quite a popular coin with a pretty good price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 06, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
Basically it was to sell the tokens after participating in the bounty. And even several times it was putting Fiats on air only on a wave of growth. Successfully enough, if you know when the time will come to return these funds back. As an investor for the ISO did not use the broadcast, but many acquaintances do it. The main thing here is to choose the right project and be patient. Because it does not work for a short time
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 03:17:57 AM
 ETH is real part of cryptocurrency,  usually buy Etherum to sell it in the future and get a good profit.I believe in ethereum future since it has many users.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 05, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
I use ethereum for the long-term investment as I believe in its great potential in the future. For me it is a good thing to invest in. I use it sometimes for the trading too but it requires more time and efforts what you might nit be ready to invest if you are busy with a full-time job.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:17:28 PM
Well, I have a couple of Ethereum trade , and of course whether I have to pay with friends when I'm doing some transaction
Activity: 246
September 05, 2018, 05:15:31 PM
from yesterday the part of Ethereum I'm holding for a long-term investment, and the second part for buying and selling various coins.
Activity: 107
September 05, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
Bitcoin is something like a symbol, and ETH is real part of cryptocurrency. I usually buy Ether to sell it in the future and get a good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 05, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
At the moment I sold this coin because it looks very bad. Unfortunately, I can not believe in this project anymore, because it brought me very large losses.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
noone uses ETH except for especulation and profit.

it servers for NOTHING. It's a big SCAMM
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
I use my ETH for so many profitable actions. Most importantly for trading. I so much like trading with ETH because ever since I started, it has been of great profit to me. Although at present the ETH price has so much gone down in the market, but that has not discouraged me from continuing trading with ETH. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: