Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 28. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 02, 2018, 11:11:49 AM
I use it to buy ICOs, and for long term Hodl.
Good direction for Ethereum. But I usually try to invest with bitcoin, and Ethereum is my Bank Deposit, which is growing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 02, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
i think that the best using of ethereum especially for beginners is investing in a long term and learn meanwhile to operate it
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
I invested in etherum and am using etherum for quite somethings like trading on the exchange and I also use etherum to invest in icos as well.
Well, in addition to all these operations, I use Ethereum to buy things abroad and other stuff, because it's easier than converting currency and sending chers banks.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
I have several Ethereum assets in my wallet besides other altcoins.
I am a crypto enthusiast, I use Ethereum to contribute to a good ICO for me as a long-term asset, besides that I also use Ethereum as my capital to do crypto trading, I usually do daily trading.
Activity: 235
September 02, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
For now, I am using my ethereum for trading purposes and for long term investment. Ive never done buying from ICOs yet because I have not learned a lot from that due to the problems Ive read about some scam ICOs.
Activity: 132
September 02, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
Ethereum is a tool that ensures that many developers create high-quality applications on the web.
Activity: 54
September 02, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
im using eth for long term investment. I only invest little amount that i feel i can afford to loose into ICO. I am also into trading, but i am not an active trader, because sometimes i trade once a week. Although, the man strategy i deployed was to allocate different amount of eth for different purposes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:18:27 AM
I usually use ETH only to make transactions or buy the tokens I need. I rarely use it for anything else. Also sometimes it happens that I trade on the stock exchange with ETH.
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
I use it to buy ICOs, and for long term Hodl.
Activity: 137
September 02, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
I use ethereum to join the ico.I don't know any other version of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:13:13 AM
I use ethereum for long-term investments and I am also a trader. I also participated in the ICO using ethereum because most ICOs now use ethereum. I think ethereum is a versatile altcoin.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
I invested in etherum and am using etherum for quite somethings like trading on the exchange and I also use etherum to invest in icos as well.
Activity: 61
September 02, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

I have been using ethereum for trading and short term investment.
As many altcoins are ethereum-based, one is required to use the coin to buy or sell other coins. Besides, I think ethereum is a good investment and carries a huge potentiality to grow over time
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
I mainly use it to exchange for other altcoins. I am very sorry of course, I don't have a lot of capital to purchase ETH in larger quantity. But still, I think I will someday they will definitely appear and I will trade them. As for long-term investments, ideally they are also skillfully used, but alas, there is no possibility.
Activity: 166
September 01, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I think the ETH is the best cryptocurrency to invest for the long & short term. ETH is the best platforms and the project & team developers.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
for payments for every token transaction using the ethereum platform and other than that I usually use it as a long-term investment, especially as I am currently starting a small investment in ethereum
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
Ethereum is the perfect tool for long-term investment. Now is the time to buy Ethereum. The price of Ethereum is very low. I got big money thanks to Ethereumm. I trust the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
For current situation i just used little bit (small amount) of my ETH to purchase some token for the best, the right and promising ICO project , and the rest of my eth i keep it (as invest). To purchase some token i have to read ,learn and get info for the Price ICO project otherwise i will lost my money for scam project.
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
If we talk about ETH then there is always option is available to make money as a profit and my favourite option is as always go with long term investment. I have also coins and i will hold it for three or four years because i am sure these coins will give me more profit on that.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
Currently, i use my Ether for buying other Altcoins and Bitcoin. After trading the Altcoins or Bitcoin, i accumulate my Ether back and hold it for keeping till the market is good for selling. So i can get some good Dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: