Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 60. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I buy ETH and plan my own goals. The basic is holding in the long run. However,  I use ETH in a flexible way and custom plans are in line with market trends. Not fixed it. Matching the trend is a wise move to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 30, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
Long term investments, definitely, and also for investments in ICO's. I feel the teams should hold some part of their investments which they get in ETH for some time. We may see a positive result for everyone if teams start doing that..
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
I use Ethereum for long-term investments.
Based on the information I got before investing, investing with Ethereum for a long time is a good decision because Ethereum is perfect for long-term investments.
We can get a lot of profit from the investment because Ethereum is stable and is a coin that uses smart contract system so this is a good coin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:51:37 AM
The first way in working with ETH is holding for me. But it is also be used for trading and other moves because it is quite flexible altcoin on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
I use it only as an investment, the rest is for trading and as a gas transaction. I think there are many steps I can do with my ethereum. but every situation will not be the same. so it is basically the experience that plays a role in every act of speculation.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
I use my ethereum to buy alts in the market, I never empty my wallet with ETH so I can buy fast the alts which has down price than its original.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
I mostly use ETH for trading and buying other ico's currently not in for long time hold
Activity: 29
July 29, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
I am utilizing eth fundamentally for two things. One is that I am holding eth for a long haul hold and two I am utilizing it to put resources into ICO, the majority of the ICO currently are been done on eth system and it requires eth for the speculation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
I use ETH both for long-term investments and for investments in other currencies, as I am sure that it has a promising future, and therefore it can be used to give you an example.
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
right now I am holding ethereum and utilizing ethereum for exchanging and furthermore for long haul venture I trust that the etheruem will pump and convey holders to rich.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 29, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
I use Ethereum to participate in ICO. Although I would be happy to make purchases in the store for Ethereum but I have not yet met shops that accept cryptocurrency for payment.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
I use it for trading and for long term investment.I think what invest in ICO don`t so safe.
Activity: 49
July 29, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
Some of my jobs are paid in crypto, including ETH.
I'm also purchasing sweepstakes entries for SPRIZE tokens
But mainly, I'm HODLing and waiting for the value to rise again.
I prefer keeping my tokens on MEW and off the exchanges; been trying to stay off the markets because selling is too tempting when I really want to buy low.  Grin
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 29, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

I usually use Ethereum for transfering my tokens to exchanges and hold Ethereum for the long term, at least five years later I will sell it. Sometimes, I also use my ETH to buy some ICo projects (just 2 up to now)
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
July 29, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
for ethereum is very much used for some existing ico and you can also use it for long term trading and investment but I've heard that some countries can already use ethereum as one of its payments. so I think ethereum is also one of the very good cryptocurrency.

Usually I used Ethereum.for.fee.and vharhes when sending tokens. I used also to pay to my friends when I owed them before.There many dapps ehixh usually utilize eth too. Also I hold Eth as an asset and hoping one day it will reach $5,000 each. Wink
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 07:02:42 AM
I use my ETH to buy alts in exchanges, and also its support me to my financial problem, ETH right now is easy to earn, just join in some bounty and be rewarded and sell in the market as basis in ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
for ethereum is very much used for some existing ico and you can also use it for long term trading and investment but I've heard that some countries can already use ethereum as one of its payments. so I think ethereum is also one of the very good cryptocurrency.
Activity: 101
July 29, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
I usually use it for paying the gas price for transferring other altcoins in my myetherwallet lol. People use for lot of other cases like investing in ICO and all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

I use ethereum for many purposes. My first intention was to keep 70% ether for long-term investments. Ether has been accepted for payment on many other projects so I use the remaining ether to serve my business, buy ico, pay for services, etc. In general, I really enjoy it.
Activity: 71
July 29, 2018, 05:54:37 AM
I'm using my ETH for trading, investing, buying coins. There's so many that I can do to my ETH. In exchange to another currencies. Transactions. And others
Pages:
Jump to: