Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for the few weeks after the halving period? - page 2. (Read 677 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
It seems that bitcoin price movements after the halving will follow the same cycle as the previous halving period, because there are several indicators that are identical to several factors in the current market review, so there is hope that it could potentially reach ATH with the same market movement tactics as the last ATH, I also expect that ATH or high recovery will start after 1 year of halving period.
Everyone can make predictions like that for Bitcoin's next ATH, but we also need to understand that changes to this can also happen to Bitcoin because everyone cannot clearly guarantee that Bitcoin's ATH will be the same as the previous one. Although there are factors that can influence Bitcoin and the market in terms of achieving this more quickly or in the same way as before, because if things can be the same as before, of course those who will benefit the most are investors with a lot of money or those who once bought and collected Bitcoin at a low price and still held it until the ATH occurred.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin has fallen after the halving but with expectations that bitcoin may set a new record in one of the biggest corrections in history all investors will get more than they bargained for. With each halving, the price of BTC increases with increased demand. As the supply of BTC decreases with each halving cycle a shortage is created which increases the demand for the token as well as the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
Expecting to drop more after halving , maybe there are some others that do believe about bitcoin
crossing new All Time High here but for me it is not coming in 2024 instead like what those I trusted in prediction
is that Bitcoin will record new ATH . hoping that this time it will go towards my expectation not like what I have
done in the last halving that I do wrong.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
There is so much expectation about the bitcoin Halving, and it has even attracted many investors to bitcoins who want to be able to profit from bitcoins after the halving. What is expected to happen during the halving? It is expected for bitcoin to set a new All time high price. After the Halving, what do you think may happen? Do you think that the number of sellers will increase after the halving, sellers of bitcoins from people who want to cash out on the profit they have made? Or do you think there will be a reduction in interest of buying bitcoins because of it already very high value that new investors will know they cannot profit from anytime soon?
My expectation is not like that because right after the halving season ends, Bitcoin does not start a bull-run or touch its all-time high price. If we look at the price of bitcoin after the bitcoin halving season in the past years, we can see that the bitcoin halving season has a positive effect on the market almost a year after the end. So I don't have much expectation about Bitcoin price after Bitcoin halving period.
.It seems that bitcoin price movements after the halving will follow the same cycle as the previous halving period, because there are several indicators that are identical to several factors in the current market review, so there is hope that it could potentially reach ATH with the same market movement tactics as the last ATH, I also expect that ATH or high recovery will start after 1 year of halving period.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
There is so much expectation about the bitcoin Halving, and it has even attracted many investors to bitcoins who want to be able to profit from bitcoins after the halving. What is expected to happen during the halving? It is expected for bitcoin to set a new All time high price. After the Halving, what do you think may happen? Do you think that the number of sellers will increase after the halving, sellers of bitcoins from people who want to cash out on the profit they have made? Or do you think there will be a reduction in interest of buying bitcoins because of it already very high value that new investors will know they cannot profit from anytime soon?
My expectation is not like that because right after the halving season ends, Bitcoin does not start a bull-run or touch its all-time high price. If we look at the price of bitcoin after the bitcoin halving season in the past years, we can see that the bitcoin halving season has a positive effect on the market almost a year after the end. So I don't have much expectation about Bitcoin price after Bitcoin halving period.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
There are many expectations, but I hope it will reach the final ATH price so that it can advance to even higher prices. but of course it won't immediately go up high, there will be price fluctuations, there will be corrections needed because that's normal. I bought at the beginning and held until now until the halving occurs and can reach a new ATH. that's what I really hoped for when the halving had happened.

Of course, that's the end goal, I mean halving period is the catalyst for a bull run. However, we shouldn't expect that the price will suddenly goes on a parabolic rise after the halving period. There will still be period of adjustments and we might hear negative or positive news that will affect the mindset of investors. It might take months before we finally say that we are in the bull run already.

So exciting news, but we really need to calm ourselves and the best way is to just observed where the market is going, if after the halving, in several weeks there's no movement, then buy and HODL and continue to take advantage of that temporary lull before the bull run takes over.
Activity: 910
Merit: 290
Indeed that traders do Mistakes countless times but at least they are not failing in Halving season because it is given that after Halving there is a following Bull run and if you do not anticipate that then you are failure .
and confidence is given when we have seen after that season the market is really going high so I think its normal to be confident unless you do not trust bitcoin and you do not learn from what we have expereince over the years.
Whether the traders are wrong or not in certain market conditions, I think it is only about their own decisions when they start planning something to get better results. Because traders who fail are still much better than those who never try anything after seeking more knowledge through whatever means, so I also think that this is very normal for them because traders can still take advantage of the market during halving conditions or after halving in the hope of better profits so they can recover the losses they have experienced previously.

That traders make mistakes is something we can Accept , because they are not scholars or people who always do the right thing, they are things that Happen and that can continue to Happen , we are People who are always going to Determine what is best so that we can establish a type of Knowing ourselves About what is coming , from there the Predictions come , the Predictions basically sometimes take us by surprise, but in the end they may or may not happen.

I am a person who has a lot of determination with bitcoin, because I Know that bitcoin will rise , I was wrong to think that it was going to rise at this time but it was not like that, things sometimes do not turn out as one Thinks , but the shock has not Worked Out right now. It means that they will not be Resolved tomorrow or in a month or perhaps in a few Months , since if the bullish phases of the ETF and the Halving come together, the Tremendous ATH that Bitcoin will have will be Impressive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
Indeed that traders do Mistakes countless times but at least they are not failing in Halving season because it is given that after Halving there is a following Bull run and if you do not anticipate that then you are failure .
and confidence is given when we have seen after that season the market is really going high so I think its normal to be confident unless you do not trust bitcoin and you do not learn from what we have expereince over the years.
Whether the traders are wrong or not in certain market conditions, I think it is only about their own decisions when they start planning something to get better results. Because traders who fail are still much better than those who never try anything after seeking more knowledge through whatever means, so I also think that this is very normal for them because traders can still take advantage of the market during halving conditions or after halving in the hope of better profits so they can recover the losses they have experienced previously.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
The way and manner at which Bitcoin price is making it's move is not healthy for investors and traders at the moment, having it at $39k some hours ago is really disturbing to be honest. I was expecting a different turn since things came back to normal especially the high fee rate, was thinking we would be seeing the market price at $50-54k by now, but it seems is never going to happen this month.
I feel the expected halving period is the cause of Bitcoin price not going higher as I expected, like is waiting for the appointed time to boost to a very high price.
But if this dull movement continues to happen I think we might be seeing the price stuck again at $45k, but as soon as it's time for the halving we may see the price getting up to $70k+.
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
Actually my expectation bitcoin have new all time high price few weeks after halving time but regarding with current bitcoin price seems huge my expectation, have much miracle with halving effect and bitcoin not close possibilities make new all time high price. But for this halving edition on confusing position behind three months left before halving bitcoin looks stable in lower price.

This includes BTC breaking its past ATH records. Tell me, are you an altcoin enthusiast? I wouldn't say you are not really into cryptos because why you are here in the first place? I asked because I see that you are not optimistic about it. But no doubt that to have a low expectation is sometimes better because whatever happens to the price later on, our emotion is still going to be stable.
High intention with bitcoin holder enthusiast keep accumulate as much possible their investment in bitcoin, they have more believing with halving is the one side make bitcoin can raise new highest price. Probably not difficult to make the all time high price record but seems this time have many difference with current bitcoin keep stable and not have movement progress to the higher price.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
So many stories have been told. Some say it’s the months leading to the Halving that will be the bull run, some say it is going to be the halving, some also say that it will come later after the halving. What I see that all opinions have is that it will come anyways. So why not just make your investments and sit back with a pack of popcorn? It’s okay to speculate but don’t get too attached to these assumptions.
Well, logically that's the right thing but people are here wanting to maximize the profit in every price movement. Some sort of short term and long term investors; however most of the time those who are in profit are those who invest and just hold for a long period of time than those who are doing swing trades simply because it won't always be a winning trade given how unpredictable the market price of Bitcoin is. Speculations are only guidance but will never promote certainty of price movements; there'll be instances that these assumptions will be followed by the market itself and also instances that it'll go the other way around. Problem is with people who pushes things too much. No matter how good you are as a trader or investor, with Bitcoin's market price movement, no one has the guarantee of it given that there are numerous factors affecting its market price movement under demand.

Unfortunately today, speculations aren’t just guidance anymore, it is now certainty as people can argue that compulsorily, Bitcoin will experience a bull run during the halving. This is something you can’t be too confident about but people are investing with too much confidence instead of investing with optimism. Even skilled traders have messed up with their speculations countless times.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
There are many expectations, but I hope it will reach the final ATH price so that it can advance to even higher prices. but of course it won't immediately go up high, there will be price fluctuations, there will be corrections needed because that's normal. I bought at the beginning and held until now until the halving occurs and can reach a new ATH. that's what I really hoped for when the halving had happened.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
~~~
Drop may not happen, I am not expecting a drop, I do agree that it will not go up super high right away, that to the moon type of logic is mistaken so it will not be like suddenly go for m40k to 100k, that is not going to happen.

However, I am not expecting a drop neither, I am expecting a tiny increase, like let's say it's today, and we are at near 40k, then maybe like 45k, something like that is possible, even as high as 50k is possible, if we take 40k as a base, that is just example. So basically, a 10% to 20% increase makes sense and that might actually happen, and not a drop but there are people who expect a 50%+ increase and I agree that it will probably not be like that, I do not expect a big increase like that happening soon.

Today we were more than near $40k. Bitcoin price went as low as $38,555 and the most interesting part is that many people did not see it coming. This is all I’m saying, speculate as much as you want to, but don’t mix your guesses with reality. When I saw the low amount in the 1-day candle, I was not too excited, but I had to remind myself that these prices are not happening as a result of speculation but based on reality.
Totally actually laugh into those bearboys out there who do keep saying that we would be able to see back again on $10k on which it is really just that too far off. If we do consider on how deep we do able to come down
then we didnt even hit up $35k price point and just really be able to have that 38k drop on which it turns out that it is really just that like an ordinary day on Bitcoin or crypto space.
Havent people doesnt get used to it? Why they would really be loving on trying to freak out whenever there's a drop? Now that we've seen that ETF thing which its been approved
then tons for sure have been expecting that this would really be able to make that huge pump until we would be able to hit up the halving period but we did see the different thing.

For halving events and potential situation then it would be always best that you should really be just that be versatile and would really be that easily to adapt on whatever things that could happen along the way.
We do know that this market is unpredictable and there's no way that we could really be able to tell on where it would be heading or going.

I like that in your last sentence, you said it yourself that the market is unpredictable, and one can’t be too sure. With that said, Bitcoin touching $10k is very possible. Why? Volatility of course. It’s the reason why you can’t really tell what will happen so while you’re too sure $10k wouldn’t come, understand that volatility isn’t one sided. I can imagine the way people trusted Bitcoin to never go down when it hit the last ATH. Look where it went after breaking the record.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
Maybe not super high right away? I think too many people think that we will be super high too quickly, but I think it will not be like that at all, I think its going to be quite the contrary and stable. I am not seeing it drop somehow, but if something major happens during that time then maybe that could happen too, but most likely, it will be stable. Don't get me wrong, when people see %20 up or down, they think that's a movement, but I do not see that as a big movement, I see that as stable because crypto is volatile. I mean something major, and I od not see that happening, what do I consider major? If we are 40k by the time halving happens, anything under 30k would be a crash, and anything above 50k would be increase. That is, of course only for few weeks afterwards, because given enough time, it will go above 50k anyway.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
I don't have high expectations for the Bitcoin price a few weeks after the halving, because if you look at history, the Bitcoin price usually never passes its ATH, perhaps because the psychology of investors is uncertain about Bitcoin's movements, so they choose to wait and see. At that time, it is probably one of the best times to buy and hold your Bitcoin because usually the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate before eventually rising.
I think people are very excited right now for the halving. And many of them are buying more, in preparation for a possible pump during or after it. IDK if what site you look for the history of BTC but many are saying that BTC always performs better right after every halving.

This includes BTC breaking its past ATH records. Tell me, are you an altcoin enthusiast? I wouldn't say you are not really into cryptos because why you are here in the first place? I asked because I see that you are not optimistic about it. But no doubt that to have a low expectation is sometimes better because whatever happens to the price later on, our emotion is still going to be stable.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
If you have studied bitcoin price history as well as bitcoin halving, you will know that bitcoin price won’t rise immediately. We might be observing price plummeting before and after bitcoin halving, and I think that’s normal. It might take several months before seeing bitcoin price rising until it reaches its new all time high, so most probably people will be encourage to buy more so they can prepare for the real market bull run.

While history may have chances to repeat itself or not, the most important thing is we should know when to buy more and when to start selling. That’s the best way so we won’t see ourselves losing while others are enjoying their massive profits.
Drop may not happen, I am not expecting a drop, I do agree that it will not go up super high right away, that to the moon type of logic is mistaken so it will not be like suddenly go for m40k to 100k, that is not going to happen.

However, I am not expecting a drop neither, I am expecting a tiny increase, like let's say it's today, and we are at near 40k, then maybe like 45k, something like that is possible, even as high as 50k is possible, if we take 40k as a base, that is just example. So basically, a 10% to 20% increase makes sense and that might actually happen, and not a drop but there are people who expect a 50%+ increase and I agree that it will probably not be like that, I do not expect a big increase like that happening soon.

Today we were more than near $40k. Bitcoin price went as low as $38,555 and the most interesting part is that many people did not see it coming. This is all I’m saying, speculate as much as you want to, but don’t mix your guesses with reality. When I saw the low amount in the 1-day candle, I was not too excited, but I had to remind myself that these prices are not happening as a result of speculation but based on reality.
Totally actually laugh into those bearboys out there who do keep saying that we would be able to see back again on $10k on which it is really just that too far off. If we do consider on how deep we do able to come down
then we didnt even hit up $35k price point and just really be able to have that 38k drop on which it turns out that it is really just that like an ordinary day on Bitcoin or crypto space.
Havent people doesnt get used to it? Why they would really be loving on trying to freak out whenever there's a drop? Now that we've seen that ETF thing which its been approved
then tons for sure have been expecting that this would really be able to make that huge pump until we would be able to hit up the halving period but we did see the different thing.

For halving events and potential situation then it would be always best that you should really be just that be versatile and would really be that easily to adapt on whatever things that could happen along the way.
We do know that this market is unpredictable and there's no way that we could really be able to tell on where it would be heading or going.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you have studied bitcoin price history as well as bitcoin halving, you will know that bitcoin price won’t rise immediately. We might be observing price plummeting before and after bitcoin halving, and I think that’s normal. It might take several months before seeing bitcoin price rising until it reaches its new all time high, so most probably people will be encourage to buy more so they can prepare for the real market bull run.

While history may have chances to repeat itself or not, the most important thing is we should know when to buy more and when to start selling. That’s the best way so we won’t see ourselves losing while others are enjoying their massive profits.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Yes, that's a natural thing because after the peak there is definitely canyon. as happened in the previous bullish period in 2017 and 2021, after the price of bitcoin rises drastically there will be a decline in the price which is called bearish. This is because many people sell to secure their profits but this does not mean that their purchasing power or interest in Bitcoin has fallen, they are just waiting for the right time to buy again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
Many are always quite excited and full of optimism when the halving close near because it typically signals the start of a bull run, in which the price of the Bitcoin rises. Consider it as a unique occasion that occurs with Bitcoin, increasing the allure of investing in it. Since the price of Bitcoin has historically increased following halving, many see it as a signal to increase their holdings.

The price of Bitcoin starts to rise steadily after the halving, when the bull run commences. Some choose to sell their Bitcoins early while the price is rising in an attempt to profit quickly. But not everyone enjoys doing that since they think they will lose out on even greater riches. In light of this, some decide to hang onto their Bitcoin in the hopes that its value will rise and they will eventually be able to sell it for a higher profit. Choosing when to buy and sell Bitcoin is akin to embarking on a grand journey.

Or do you think there will be a reduction in interest of buying bitcoins because of it already very high value that new investors will know they cannot profit from anytime soon?

When lots of people want to buy Bitcoin, it often happens when the price is very high. Why? Because many folks think the price will keep going up, and it's tricky to predict the absolute highest point it will reach. So, even when the price is high, people still believe it might go even higher! Sometimes, though, a special kind of market called a "bear market" shows up, and that's when the price of Bitcoin goes down. But guess what? People don't always notice it right away, unless the price keeps dropping a lot. Interestingly, when the price of Bitcoin is really high, not many big visitors come to join the market, it always like many investors that doesn't understand Bitcoin market will keep buying but it always time some big visitors planning to sell some portion of their Bitcoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 649
a lot depends on what the “experts” will write in the media, I think before the halving they will stir up interest in Bitcoin and new investors will come, also after the halving itself it will be more difficult to mine, which means it will be more scarce, which logically should make it more a valuable asset in the long term. I would like it that way, but it will be very difficult to say in practice, even now we have almost -10% per week of the price without obvious problems, the market is very unstable and this is a little annoying.
Pages:
Jump to: