Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your favorite Altcoins to trade or HODL right now? - page 3. (Read 1708 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
That depends on short term and long term prospects for me. I prefer diversifying my investment rather than going all in into a single coin. Also, I prefer HODLING over day trading. I would categorize my favorite altcoins to HODL in this manner at the moment:

Short-term: DENT, TRON, DeepOnion, Cardano, ETN

Long-term: Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Stellar, Ripple

These are my favorites currently and am expecting decent profits through these coins when the market rallies like crazy later this year.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
I don't know what to say more than I love Ethereum to hold... I know that it is not the best time for it right now and also there is some of the project who claim to overthrow the Ethereum, but anyway.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
In crypo world, experience must be achieved. I recommend you to use your own experiences and buy altcoins what are seems to you as profitable
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?

I'm hodling ethereum for fucking sake! other altcoin that i belive will give huge profit is tron. If you want to take invest in ICO i think you can buy some cryptassist token. You can read more about the project on their website. This is a massive project and i think has a bright future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
I believe with bitcoin and eth having a good market and a good potential future, I am collecting and investing this coin and also a good bit of altcoin and holding it for a long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think Eth will really have a lot of surprises this year. so I keep a certain amount of elimination. it also touched on bounty trading. I also think that speed and fee are a little more advantageous than others.
you are right, very good save ETHEREUM, there are many possibilities of ETH will lead in front because most of all transaction tokens through ETH
ethereum has always been good, even if it had some troubles, i think you can trust it and invest in it fkr a long term
Activity: 476
eos and neo i heard are fine and there are a ,ot kf peopel who love them and are for them, so it hinkwe csn trust those cryptocurrencies
Activity: 279
I think Eth will really have a lot of surprises this year. so I keep a certain amount of elimination. it also touched on bounty trading. I also think that speed and fee are a little more advantageous than others.
you are right, very good save ETHEREUM, there are many possibilities of ETH will lead in front because most of all transaction tokens through ETH
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Monero is able to quickly win back even big drops. The growth of quotations can reach 15% per day, while the declines have a smaller amplitude (3-7%), but can last for a long time - up to several days.
Activity: 168
I only invested in ETH, and I think all the tokens are at a low point. Grin Grin
However, ETH is a real valuable token currency, so I think ETH is worth buying and holding for a long time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

I chose ZRX, Dent, Iost and OCN for myself. I do not want to trade them now because there is a difficult situation on the market, and the altcoins are almost not growing now. But I think that in a few months we will still be able to see the new season for altocoins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I will still go with eth because eth will be eth and it will keep getting better and better. It is next to btc and will keep it's stand until crypto lives. The other alt that I'm into is omg.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
for now I am more confident and choose to invest in coin coins that have high popularity and old coin coins in the market. one of them is ethereum, i choose ethereum because i see ethereum it seems to increase because bitcoin has increased high a few days ago and ethereum will follow.
Activity: 123
My favorite ALTcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum is fair enough and profitable. It has made a good position in the crypto market. This is the second position in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 140
EOS is a crypto-currency platform, based on blocking technology and created for versatile scaling of decentralized services. It opens access to the accounts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

ETH is my current favourite because the price is relatively stable than other alts.
But i also hodling some ICO tokens which is have a good future such as ETN, NAGA, and will collect some STM later
Activity: 75
I directly don't have any favourite altcoin but if you want my opinion then etherum is on the lead now it price rate is also growing on a very fast, but in the middle of the year it faces a fall so I thing it is better not to involved with any big transactions, but don't completely keep it on hold mode
Activity: 322
Recently I have invested on Ethereum but I still do not get any benefit from there because Ethereum still stable. But I hope it takes some time but I'll take some coin on my wallets from here.
Activity: 350
After BTC, There are some altcoins I would like to choose. ETH, XRT, Litecoin, kakushin are my choices to invest on. They all are likely stable in the market and goes with my conditions and needs. Actually, In case of choosing altcoins, you should consider your own choices which suits you most and liked by you.
Activity: 336
my favorite altcoin for now is Stellar and now Stellar prices are rising so high that it makes me get a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: