Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your favorite Altcoins to trade or HODL right now? - page 4. (Read 1708 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My favorite coin for now is WANCHAIN (WAN) and ICON (ICX). I have been following the both coins since after their ICOs and i can bet anything on them
Activity: 210
my favorite altcoin for trading or long term investment is Ethereum. I think that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
DGB - good coin, very often I manage to earn with it, of the stable altcoins is eth and neo, for me.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
I still believe in the success of Altcoins. It is part of the Crypto market. Of course, we should invest selectively. This depends on how you learn about each project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Many altcoins to trade and worth to hold right now so I preferred to have ethereum and pundi. These coins were totally my choice to hold long term with solid project. As I think more users who believes in this project.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
My favorite coin to trade or hold right now is NEO, because I have a good feeling by investing in NEO.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
Ethereum would always be a place on top when it comes on the best altcoin to hold especially at this moment. The market value of ethereum right now has started to increase. Holding will surely be an advantage as the market price of it continues to rise. We should be patient and wait for a little longer and also, be calm.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For me my favorite coin right now is ethereum because it has the capability to multiply uour money like what bitcoin did. And ethereum is already proven and tested that can make your money grow.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Yeah there are many fresh altcoins that you should beware and careful of.

I have few altcoins and my long term hold is only ETH there are some altcoins that I'm holding for awhile but once it reaches the price that I've set, I'll sell them accordingly.

Some are suggesting coins that aren't popular.

I want to try Ripple it's cheap as of now. What if the value of Ripple will rise? It's a huge amount of your profit earned.
Ripple may be cheap but many hates it.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
my favorite altcoin for now is BETR, because I'm sure the price will increase.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think ETH still a good choice at this time. NEO addition, EOS also caught my attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Pundi X is a project based on real product. DYOR and see the proyection in next 3 years. At the moment they are delivering thousands of their machines to physical stores every month, increasing production on year bases.
Traded on Binance, strategical partner of ICON, etc
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

It always depends on what "desired profit" exactly means. For example, I hold XMR and intend to hold it for quite a long time, not only because I think it is a good coin with a bright future, but also because it is a privacy focussed coin. In case of a major fuck-up, or a whole country banning cryptocurrencies, XMR and maybe shielded ZEC will be the ones which are hard to seize and to track. THis is not exactly a likely situation, but you never know. Since we may be talking about holding periods of 20+ years, a lot of thing might change over time. In this case, my "desired profit" is to still have some kind of money accessible, should the shit hit the fan.

Apart from that, ETH is still the best bet we have long term when it comes to smart contracts, simply because they have the biggest developing community and are actively working on improving their network, plus network effect.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
My ultimate favourites are Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Sia, EOS and Augur.
Coins which have a track record and are in constant development, Coins
which can potentially 'mature' further this year like my choice above.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You better find the answer to your own question. Asking people over here will actually give you biased answers. They will always show their support towards the coin they have invested on even if its a shit coin. Just do your own research and find the best coin with high potential.
To be honest, all well known (like ethereum and litecoin) will give you your desired profit if you can hold it for long enough.
Activity: 238
At the moment I don't have any favorite altcoin because all the coin i am holding right now is so dipping, my favorite coin is at the moment is btc, apart btc no other one, until market returns to bull
Activity: 182
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum. and I invested in it in the long run. I think that after a while it will rise in price.

Next year, the cost of the etherium can significantly reduce the backlog of bitcoin indicators, experts admit. At the same time, much will depend on the dynamics of technological infrastructure development, which will remain an important component of competition.
Activity: 172
For HODL eth, stealer and ado, trade zcash and dash
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
ethereum, i think this token is most stable and promising now. I hope fore great profit with ETH!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

Despite the many altcoins available in the cryptocurrency market, the most amazing and best altcoin project I love so much is the Nexty blockchain project. I am going to hold my Nexty tokens for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: