Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss) - page 15. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Though I am not using gambling these days but in past few days, I have earned much to my fill. Gambling in those days are lucky to me. But i think it is not lucky now a day !
I am thinking again to start gambling. May I wish to be good in luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I feel lucky because I was a gambler who often profit. despite the loss, only to lose a little money. I feel lucky. I love this job and I feel happy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Now I have recovered a lot of my loss.My gambling statistics are almost positive now with profit.Last year was disastrous for me when I had more loosing bets than making profit.Actually there was no balance in my way of playing.Now I have limited amount for gambling and sports bets also are parts of my gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Over about 3 months I have lost around 0.13 btc , its not so bad. If I had cashed out and not been greedy I would have made 0.33btc so 0.2 profit, but I never did that and lost it all due to freed and stupidity.
We all commit mistakes in gambling mate, what is important is you learned from your mistakes, the fact that your are posting your losses here makes me conclude that you regret gambling. It is really risky to do gambling so you should ready yourself to accept some losses.
Activity: 770
Over about 3 months I have lost around 0.13 btc , its not so bad. If I had cashed out and not been greedy I would have made 0.33btc so 0.2 profit, but I never did that and lost it all due to freed and stupidity.
Activity: 350
My gambling stats are bad I only have won a couple of times and lost to may times. I do not gamble that much anymore because I am getting sick of losing money. I could have bought some nice things with the money that I lost.
Activity: 924
for now I'm probably a loss, even a big loss. I wonder, I knew I was having a great loss as a result of a gamble but I still play it, and I started thinking that I was getting hooked
Damn you are in a serious situation man, you need to seek help from the experts, you have no idea how does it feels to be addicted in gambling.
My stats are quite bad and that is because it is really hard to win some money with gambling because you have to be lucky with gambling and that is not that easy.
In the most cases many people are also losing more money than they win and that is the problem.
I think most of gamblers have bad experience and bad status in gambling but in sports betting they are giving a good stats for me.. because sports is easy to predict than the other games.
Activity: 364
for now I'm probably a loss, even a big loss. I wonder, I knew I was having a great loss as a result of a gamble but I still play it, and I started thinking that I was getting hooked
Damn you are in a serious situation man, you need to seek help from the experts, you have no idea how does it feels to be addicted in gambling.
My stats are quite bad and that is because it is really hard to win some money with gambling because you have to be lucky with gambling and that is not that easy.
In the most cases many people are also losing more money than they win and that is the problem.
legendary
It is about a month or two since i stop gambling and focus on trading and here on bitcointalk.I cant remeber my last profit and lose stats in bitcoin gambling.But i can estimate it within a profit of around 0.05-0.1 btc profit and lose back of 0.1-0.2 btc.Yeah i know it may not be accurate but its close to the  real stats.I've lose more than i profit thatd my stats and reason why i stop gamblinv
That's a good decision mate, at least made it at an early stage. It is not really good to focus your time in gambling as gambling is only played for fun and should be done during your spare time. Trading is the best choice to spend your time in a quality way as the longer you do trading you will master the art of making money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
ohhh of course lost , do not ask again about it . hahaha  Tongue
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
It is about a month or two since i stop gambling and focus on trading and here on bitcointalk.I cant remeber my last profit and lose stats in bitcoin gambling.But i can estimate it within a profit of around 0.05-0.1 btc profit and lose back of 0.1-0.2 btc.Yeah i know it may not be accurate but its close to the  real stats.I've lose more than i profit thatd my stats and reason why i stop gamblinv
legendary
Activity: 1274
It has been long time since I have gambled with any serious amounts.
But I think in total I am about 1-1.5btc on profit.
I don't gamble anymore expect if there is some special giveaways etc.
So I will be on profit from gambling forever Cool
Activity: 182

He had the idea to be addicted to gambling mate, as he is already hooked by it even he experienced a great loss of bitcoins.

That is what I also feel, we gamble for fun, thrill, challenge and excitement, and the winning on it are just a bonus if we had luck, my only suggestion for him is that he should play gambling games where uses a skills, not the ones that are always based on our lucks.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Activity: 182
Maybe around -0.25, yeah it is big because I always loss in sports betting before and my biggest one time loss is 0.13 btc, I consider it to be a happiness for me because I fell challenged every time I do gambling and wager my money.

But I always do the rules, Bet only what you can afford to lose, so that I don't have that feeling of regrets after losing a bitcoins, overall I still loved to play and gamble my money, hoping for a return of my principal bet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
It's the funny thing in gambling since knowing that loosing is more to take than winning I never recall or counted the accumulated bets done.  Hence what i always have in mind is that if I win it will be more than enough to recover loses.  That's why we keep on playing because we never counted loosing we only keep track of the wins.
That's a good idea, you should only focus to the current situation and forget about your losses, what matters most is you win today and win again tomorrow. Never do stupid things like chasing your bets instead take it one step at a time.

As long as the losses are minimal it's not a heart breaking loss.  Fun is putting all of those negative thinking effects out of our emotion because it will lead to unstable way of thinking making you out of controlling yourself.

I also play always with free bonus, and with those sites who have built in faucet to give some satoshi to play. but I didn't know that strategy, deposit and withdraw. lolz..
my gambling stats is average. I won as much as I lost.
Activity: 910
It's the funny thing in gambling since knowing that loosing is more to take than winning I never recall or counted the accumulated bets done.  Hence what i always have in mind is that if I win it will be more than enough to recover loses.  That's why we keep on playing because we never counted loosing we only keep track of the wins.
That's a good idea, you should only focus to the current situation and forget about your losses, what matters most is you win today and win again tomorrow. Never do stupid things like chasing your bets instead take it one step at a time.

As long as the losses are minimal it's not a heart breaking loss.  Fun is putting all of those negative thinking effects out of our emotion because it will lead to unstable way of thinking making you out of controlling yourself.

No actually if we only think about profit means that's it our pocket will become empty. Yes because profit will comes once in a time but loss is always with us. If we create loss profit and loss balance sheet means loss is will be big sheet and profit will not even meet half of our loss right.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

legendary
Activity: 1008
Its 40 60 to me I have lost 40 times but have won 60 times and my percentage of winning is higher then that of loosing so I am satisfied with those statistics.

You have a good ratio of winning for me I have lost majority of times so now I have stopped to gamble and investing that money in some productive things.
Pages:
Jump to: