Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss) - page 11. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I lost 0.025BTC, when i realized Pocket Dice is not provably fair. Now im searching for other dice sites, or waiting for them to implement new algorith or something.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Lost around 10 btc this year.
I never really gambled with Bitcoins because I find it a waist because now it is allot harder to earn them so I would rather gamble with real money and save my Bitcoins.
I have lost allot more times then won with gambling it is just not possible for me to turn that around and that is why I do not gamble anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Well do the profit/loss really matter. I think what matters is how much money you won in the end. You could easily have 100 wins and 10 losses but if you lost more money with the losses then you haven't made any profit either.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
There is a good positive change in my statistics since couple of days.I just won a good bet and it put me again in profit.It is not that I was in loss before.It was showing almost balance between loss and profit.Now I have some bucks in my portfolio as profit.This is gambling with continuous movement up or down.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Before Euro 2016 started I was happy sitting on pretty even lose-win ratio. But soon after tournament started I placed some very risky parlays and lost (how unexpected!)
So now I desperately need to break even before Euro will be over. Or I will suffer a loss. I guess it is time to place couple less risky bets!
You should not bet on parlay if you want to have a great advantage in sports betting, parlay is just for fun because your chances are low when betting on them and the more leg you have in one parlay will make you decrease your chances.
Parlay is good when you hit a good combination and although we have a little chance to win in parlay but that is better than putting our money in dice with a high payout, parlay is very exciting.
Activity: 952
Before Euro 2016 started I was happy sitting on pretty even lose-win ratio. But soon after tournament started I placed some very risky parlays and lost (how unexpected!)
So now I desperately need to break even before Euro will be over. Or I will suffer a loss. I guess it is time to place couple less risky bets!
You should not bet on parlay if you want to have a great advantage in sports betting, parlay is just for fun because your chances are low when betting on them and the more leg you have in one parlay will make you decrease your chances.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I bet btc from their faucet (0.00000200) then play until its become 0... play just for fun
Good for you, keep gambling that way don't deposit your money you'll lose for sure lol. when i run out of bitcoins i gamble with play money it's also fun.  Cheesy

Nice advice. Every gambling type has its own levels of risk.
Play money can be considered a good thing, but will not give you much as the mining fee only is 0.0002 at some sites, which is 100x the faucet mentioned by md1120.

Yeah but gambling with only the faucet will start to get old pretty soon. Unless you have a lot of time on your hands and like to make 10,000 Sats per day.
LOL, gambling from faucets? That is not exciting man, and how would put a considerable amount of bet coming from a faucet and beside you need a lot of time getting coins from faucets and that is so discouraging as when you make a lot of effort and in the end you will lose it in gambling.

He is gambling for fun and not for money. Maybe he just really likes the game and wants to play it without spending any money. SO gambling from faucet money is a good outlet for him. If you want to gamble for money or profit, you really have to put some capital in so you can easily win some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
i'm sure that i have lost so much than i have win from gambling, i don't know how much now my stats because i have made so many payment i don't know how much i got when i  start gambling.
but for this month i got 0.05 btc profit i gambled 0.1 btc.
That would simply mean that you are not addicted with gambling and you are enjoying more than experiencing sadness while gambling. Like me, I know I belong to the losers here but I don't mind my losses because I have enjoyed the time I gamble my money.
Activity: 462
i'm sure that i have lost so much than i have win from gambling, i don't know how much now my stats because i have made so many payment i don't know how much i got when i  start gambling.
but for this month i got 0.05 btc profit i gambled 0.1 btc.
Activity: 476
I am sure that I have lost way more times with gambling then actually won but I am sure that I am not the only one tho. It is almost impossible to win from gambling in the long run.
That is why I only sometimes gamble now because in the end you are just going to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1106
I have won more than 12 BTC into current year till now so that i think that is not bad profit which i made with online gambling, i think some unexpected result took more 3 BTC from my profit but overall my journey is going into very good direction and hopefully will make more profit.
Nice profit man, I bet you are a high ruler, I Know a person can only win that amount if he also risk that kind of amount. I wish I could win like that but I already stop gambling due to bad experience, I am not really good in it and I accepted it already.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I have won more than 12 BTC into current year till now so that i think that is not bad profit which i made with online gambling, i think some unexpected result took more 3 BTC from my profit but overall my journey is going into very good direction and hopefully will make more profit.
Activity: 270
Lost around 10 btc this year.
Activity: 952
I think profit. I do profit in most the gambling bit.
Can you please put more light on the fact how you win and which games or betting type you win, like for example sports betting or dice betting ? It is quite rare to see a guy saying he wins, hence curiously asking.

Like many gamblers here, I too prefer to have my stats in profits. But still struggling to achieve that.
I don't think that guys has really won in gambling because it is barely you can see posting here, the real winners are not posting their methods here because they just want to hide it by themselves.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I think profit. I do profit in most the gambling bit.
Can you please put more light on the fact how you win and which games or betting type you win, like for example sports betting or dice betting ? It is quite rare to see a guy saying he wins, hence curiously asking.

Like many gamblers here, I too prefer to have my stats in profits. But still struggling to achieve that.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
My stats in....

Dice. 0.1-
Bets. 0.03+
roulette 0.02-
blackjack 0.05-
Satoshimine 0.003+
Bustabit 0.074+
That is a complete details coming from yours, overall you are on a negative part. I think it is really true that everyone losses in the long run, and base on what I see you are not focusing on games where you have a good chance of winning, I suggest you bet on sports betting.
This clearly means he is good on things where he has control, like you see he has some control in sports and hence in .03 + and in bustabit also he has control to cashout whenever he needs and hence he is in profit.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
+1.35 @ blackjack
-0.01 @ dice
never turned faucet money into anything at plinko/etc games.

Looooove the blackjack.
What kind blackjack you played?  And iis it live dealer or just a provably fair system gaming?

I love to play blackjack too but i prefer a live dealer one. Always feel cheated by house edge everytime i play on BlackJack provably fair system. Their house edge usually so high and always make me ended up in negative status .
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
+1.35 @ blackjack
-0.01 @ dice
never turned faucet money into anything at plinko/etc games.

Looooove the blackjack.
Activity: 406
I have lose many bitcoins on dice sites, and my record in dice sites is really bad. That's why i change into sports betting and the result is quite good. My stats is profit around 0.5 bitcoins right now.
Pages:
Jump to: