Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss) - page 20. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
As of now i never lose anything in any gambling site im always having a profit even a small amount.. i use free bonus always doing it like fastdice that they have a bonus of 1k sat then if i got even 50k sat i withdraw it.. i know you cant withdraw it with 50k sat only you need to reach 0.001 btc before you withdraw it so i deposit 0.001 and withdraw it..so no lose and its sure that you can make a profit..

wow. what a smart move you do to gamble bro.. I also play always with free bonus, and with those sites who have built in faucet to give some satoshi to play. but I didn't know that strategy, deposit and withdraw. lolz..
my gambling stats is average. I won as much as I lost.

I think we can say that as playing safe. Bet amounts u can afford to lose. but i am not really a fan of faucet and not that im belittling it but its a small amount and it takes hour to refresh. hmmm.

Can you at least share with me some of your faucet sites? i just know sites so i am not really into this.. Thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I didn't count at all but it's a loss. Just like most of us here. It's really hard to win on gambling and strike a profit. Because if your already a gambler for a long time, chances are your still at loss. Even if you won big amount on a lucky day, the amount is almost the same of your loss.
if you calculate your defeat might make you a little sad and maybe determined to return all your money is gone.
so it is better not to count the losses. most people must have experienced a great victory that day. but only few people to stop and enjoy of the profits

If you just gamble for fun and your loses does not seem to matter with then do not take account of it. Only serious gamblers have to account their losses/winnings because they consider gambling as business. Those are the people who wants to be successful by betting in the long run. For me I have not really remembered the exact amount but I am pretty sure I lost a bit.

Yup this is right those who are playing gambling just for fun they will not maintain there loss or profit detailes but the result of these gamblers is loss only few times they will win there bet but again they will loose that amount here only. Real gamblers they will maintain everything and yes Gambling is there business but these real gamblers know prety much about gambling only this gamblers can have chance to make long run in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
As of now i never lose anything in any gambling site im always having a profit even a small amount.. i use free bonus always doing it like fastdice that they have a bonus of 1k sat then if i got even 50k sat i withdraw it.. i know you cant withdraw it with 50k sat only you need to reach 0.001 btc before you withdraw it so i deposit 0.001 and withdraw it..so no lose and its sure that you can make a profit..

wow. what a smart move you do to gamble bro..
legendary
Activity: 1106
I didn't count at all but it's a loss. Just like most of us here. It's really hard to win on gambling and strike a profit. Because if your already a gambler for a long time, chances are your still at loss. Even if you won big amount on a lucky day, the amount is almost the same of your loss.
if you calculate your defeat might make you a little sad and maybe determined to return all your money is gone.
so it is better not to count the losses. most people must have experienced a great victory that day. but only few people to stop and enjoy of the profits

If you just gamble for fun and your loses does not seem to matter with then do not take account of it. Only serious gamblers have to account their losses/winnings because they consider gambling as business. Those are the people who wants to be successful by betting in the long run. For me I have not really remembered the exact amount but I am pretty sure I lost a bit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 952
That's a clever idea, although you only get a small amount of BTC but if are consistently doing it then who know it would convert a considerable amount of money. I would love to try that sometime just to minimize the risk and my loses. Thanks for sharing anyway.
Activity: 350
legendary
My gambling stats are not good like the majority of the people that gamble of have gambled. I have lost way more money then that I have made so I try not to gamble any more.
Some people say that you will not know if you are going to lose unless you try it and that is true but do not use this when it comes to gambling.
That's a good decision my friend, if you cannot manage your emotions or techniques in gambling then you better stay away from it. Knowing that you have already lost a considerable amount of money then take it as lesson and learned from. Maybe gambling is really not meant for you.
Activity: 350
My gambling stats are not good like the majority of the people that gamble of have gambled. I have lost way more money then that I have made so I try not to gamble any more.
Some people say that you will not know if you are going to lose unless you try it and that is true but do not use this when it comes to gambling.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
I am currently at neutral, i am not losing and not getting benefit from there as I have not invested any of my money to gambling, only those lose there who do not knw about gambling a lot and go there to invest their money.

Whaaat?? So, you think that a loss on gambling is just for investment?? They lose because they gamble, And most gamblers know a lot than you do. Even you those who know a lot on gambling still lose big amount. So, i guess you still didn't try to gambling.
Activity: 644
I am currently at neutral, i am not losing and not getting benefit from there as I have not invested any of my money to gambling, only those lose there who do not knw about gambling a lot and go there to invest their money.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I may be lucky if I calculate all I got. I actually never count the profits or losses that I got from gambling, I sometimes just playing for fun. but for now I'm profits
I'm curious to see people stats in gambling on the forum.
What I mean by stats is your total profit/losses.
I am interested in this since I have read some gambling stories on the forum regarding big losses or wins.
Please do not reply if you have not gambled before.

My stats are around -0.01BTC. Lost a bit when I first started but have been making profit since then with sports betting.

Edit: Since I posted this thread, I have been lucky on moneypot so I'm probably up ~0.01BTC
i never see my stats when i playing gambling,but on dice game i have my stats,just my wagered,and its not bad 0.079BTC
people with bigger wagered always have better profit,so you can guess my profit still not much Grin
A profit regardless of the amount is still a profit. You belong to the lucky gamblers I guess, majority of the gamblers here are on other side. Some have been losing due to improper bank roll management. Even if you have a good gambling stats of 60(win)-40(loss) but if you were not able to manage you bankroll you still lose in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I'm curious to see people stats in gambling on the forum.
What I mean by stats is your total profit/losses.
I am interested in this since I have read some gambling stories on the forum regarding big losses or wins.
Please do not reply if you have not gambled before.

My stats are around -0.01BTC. Lost a bit when I first started but have been making profit since then with sports betting.

Edit: Since I posted this thread, I have been lucky on moneypot so I'm probably up ~0.01BTC
i never see my stats when i playing gambling,but on dice game i have my stats,just my wagered,and its not bad 0.079BTC
people with bigger wagered always have better profit,so you can guess my profit still not much Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I lost 1 BTC terribly on a bet. It was due to my own foolish approach.

After that I gamble cautiously with little to no increments. It will end you winning some significant profits, though not much.
For me profit and loss both are equal i think because i will not play huge amount and also i will not play long time when i think i am loosing money then i will stop so only few times i am in profit. I thought i am defnetly in loss only but not huge loss.
That's good to hear from a gambler who knows how to manage himself, we need to admit guys that majority of us here a overall losers in gambling which is also I believe that majority here are not professional. We play for fun and the lost we considered is as payment to have fun, the winnings is just a bonus.
Activity: 532
For me profit and loss both are equal i think because i will not play huge amount and also i will not play long time when i think i am loosing money then i will stop so only few times i am in profit. I thought i am defnetly in loss only but not huge loss.
legendary
I will say overall I am not in loss.Since I am in sport betting and know how to play controlled and limited bets all in again on track.The balance sheet is not in positive but not much loss.I am in good position and still can carry on gambling.

Nice to know that, only few can have a good stats in gambling, and the good thing for your is you have a limitation in betting which in others case cannot do that because of what we called gambling addiction.

It is easier to control losses in sports gambling rather than dice or other gambling of same type. In sports, you can study statistics and that can lead you to a good bet and win. You just have to be really knowledgable of the sports you want to bet on in order to gain money.
Yes, in dice you can win or loss at a blink of an eye while on the other hand sports betting is really fun since you are sure that it is played fairly. The excitement you get from sports betting  is better compared to dice.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I will say overall I am not in loss.Since I am in sport betting and know how to play controlled and limited bets all in again on track.The balance sheet is not in positive but not much loss.I am in good position and still can carry on gambling.

Nice to know that, only few can have a good stats in gambling, and the good thing for your is you have a limitation in betting which in others case cannot do that because of what we called gambling addiction.

It is easier to control losses in sports gambling rather than dice or other gambling of same type. In sports, you can study statistics and that can lead you to a good bet and win. You just have to be really knowledgable of the sports you want to bet on in order to gain money.
Activity: 714
I feel like I have overall lost. I have had moments which I would consider lucky streaks, but I think overall I have lost just because like they says, "the house always wins".

Overall everybody is at lost when it comes to gambling. It's the sole purpose of the game. You try and try but in the end you go home (or to bed) losing most of your funds.
Hard, but true.
if you already know with the words "house always wins" you should be able to control yourself and make withdrawals on all your balance within the site. because if you keep gambling surely you will lose. because "the house always win" so do not force it to continue to play it just going to spend all your profit. maybe all your balance also

Yes that's the reason i never deposit much nor do i make large bets. It just a way to through boredom. But I do know some people play for the win and there stats
are close to terrible, since your hard earned money is gone
Pages:
Jump to: