Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss) - page 9. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I really don't remember how much amount i have lost but i think a lot of time i have lost. If i guess so i have lost near about 4 BTC and i win i think 1 and half bitcoins only. But i think i am lucky because my result is not too bad, otherwise my friend is very bad gambler and also he has a bad luck man, i saw most of the time whenever he win he lost the next all bets and he is still gambler.           
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
My gambling statistics shows that I am with some small profit now after winning yesterday some money. It will with balanced before as sometimes make and other times loose. I am not satisfied by the statistics as it took me months to recover the losses easy by easy and getting into profit again. Gambling is on what you can relay be careful everyone doesn't remain lucky to recover always.

That's true, it's very hard to recover the losses and usually that only leads only to digging even a bigger hole for your finances. I was in that situation and
ended up busting all cash i had on me. (talk about a fail) But anyways that's long in the past now, and i never even try such dumb moves, but rather let it go and log out for the day when i lose..
When talking about overall profit, i'm now in green, but not with much gains, maybe about 0,2 btc, but that stats change all the time ofc.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
My gambling statistics shows that I am with some small profit now after winning yesterday some money. It will with balanced before as sometimes make and other times loose. I am not satisfied by the statistics as it took me months to recover the losses easy by easy and getting into profit again. Gambling is on what you can relay be careful everyone doesn't remain lucky to recover always.

Obviously, mostly people lose all their money just because they try to recover their loses by putting more money into it, but at the end in place of recovering the loses they rather lose more.

I agree chasing lose will guarantee you to lose more.  Alot of experience among the member of these forum can testify that.  So if you lose, don't chase it.  Just play again the next day as fresh start.  That way nothing will disturb your mind that you need to win this to recover this.  Fresh thinking can make you analyze stats and control yourself when gambling. 

I won more than losing because I stop when I meet my qouta.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Obviously, mostly people lose all their money just because they try to recover their loses by putting more money into it, but at the end in place of recovering the loses they rather lose more.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
First time when I Try Gambling I am new to Bitcoin and I lost about 10$ Worth of Bitcoins at that time. After that time I never tried gambling because Gambling is so Risky and I don't want to be a Gambler.....

Bravo you took very brave decision to give up after this lost, because it is very hard to understand for people how risky is gambling, even we get start just for fun but after some time get addicted of it, so many reason which make any person addicted of it.

really a good decision, and lucky you only lost $ 10 at the beginning, and immediately realized the adverse effects of gambling.

I think it is rare to do the same thing as you, because most of them will definitely be playing again to recover such losses.
Activity: 700
First time when I Try Gambling I am new to Bitcoin and I lost about 10$ Worth of Bitcoins at that time. After that time I never tried gambling because Gambling is so Risky and I don't want to be a Gambler.....

Bravo you took very brave decision to give up after this lost, because it is very hard to understand for people how risky is gambling, even we get start just for fun but after some time get addicted of it, so many reason which make any person addicted of it.
Activity: 700
Activity: 980
I think that the time when doing gambling, you have been hypnotized by the words of everyone who gets the victory while, so when you do not use the gambling strategy and always playing carelessly
Don't rely on what your mind dictate to you, that will be ruin you, and you will really lose a lot of money if you does. Because some of us getting addicted to it because of greed. All of us don't realize in an instant what are we losing in that moment until we lose everything. Before we enter this kind of game, make sure you already know that there is always a possible that we can lose more money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I think that the time when doing gambling, you have been hypnotized by the words of everyone who gets the victory while, so when you do not use the gambling strategy and always playing carelessly
Activity: 980
I know that I have lost more times then won because that is just how it goes with gambling you are not going to win from them in the long run.
If you are able to do that then you have to much luck.
I think if you are just a small bettor, I think you can win in gambling, not that big amount but at least you win even if just a small amount.  Grin Small bettors in gambling are just trying their luck.
but if i estimate my whole gambling history. i can say i remain average in gambling. i think i have not yet book a big lost. and that is my gambling strategy and that is the reason is i am equla in  my gambling stats.
Well, at least it’s equally the same. You don't a lot of money and that was good for you, we have also the same situation in gambling stats. I do not lose much and I do not also win that much. I know how to handle my personal income and also myself when it comes to having fun. And when I gamble I am always making sure that only my extra money I can also use here if I already lose that all I will stop and gamble again for the next time I can have again extra money.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Most people have lost more times with gambling because of the fact that the odds are against you at all times and you cannot change.
If you have won more times then lost then you must be very lucky because it is almost impossible.

But if you could do this with some degree of consistency for a big sample size then you must be doing something correct. It is the sharp bettors that are winning consistently and that is the top 5% of bettors. Others lose, some faster than others and feed the sharps. This the reality of the game and even in business. If you are not smart enough then you are going to lose your money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I know that I have lost more times then won because that is just how it goes with gambling you are not going to win from them in the long run.
I think if you are just a small bettor, I think you can win in gambling, not that big amount but at least you win even if just a small amount.  Grin Small bettors in gambling are just trying their luck.
Small bettors are on the same playing field with large bettors, so it doesn't make a difference in the amount bet, except for profit. If you bet 0.01BTC, and came out with 0.015BTC, you would have the same 50% profit if you bet 1BTC instead. Only difference is higher risk, higher reward. Some large bettors are trying their luck too.
Yeah but big bettors are more risky than to small bettors right? So it is much safer way if you just try your like in a small amount, yes big bettors are also trying their luck, but one thing is for sure. They can win in a very short time or either they can also lose huge amount.

yeah big bettors are more risky as they bet a big amount to a 50 % chance of winning and losing from the game.

If you cut a 1 btc into a hundred and bet it one at a time, then you pose a chance to win more as you divided the amount of luck that you can get and the amount of risk you ca experience.

For me betting in a small amount is far more better than betting in a whole big amount of bitcoin.
That's true. In short small bettors are much better than to those who bet big, because it is more risky unlike small bettors. They can bet as many times as they want as much they still have the amount that they can afford to lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
my stat is loss on bitcoin, and i think is about 0.003 bitcoin, not much because i am not addicted player which play gambling.
Activity: 182
Small bettors are on the same playing field with large bettors, so it doesn't make a difference in the amount bet, except for profit. If you bet 0.01BTC, and came out with 0.015BTC, you would have the same 50% profit if you bet 1BTC instead. Only difference is higher risk, higher reward. Some large bettors are trying their luck too.
Yeah but big bettors are more risky than to small bettors right? So it is much safer way if you just try your like in a small amount, yes big bettors are also trying their luck, but one thing is for sure. They can win in a very short time or either they can also lose huge amount.

yeah big bettors are more risky as they bet a big amount to a 50 % chance of winning and losing from the game.

If you cut a 1 btc into a hundred and bet it one at a time, then you pose a chance to win more as you divided the amount of luck that you can get and the amount of risk you ca experience.

For me betting in a small amount is far more better than betting in a whole big amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Only in primedice mine is 0.26 even that I'm a high school student. I was earning a lot on ads in that time...

Gambling is not good for under age kids because it can be dangerous for their future, you don't know when will get addicted of it and ruin your future just for some profit, you should complete your study first instead of doing gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

that is also one way to earn money, save your money instead of using it to play gambling. Because by saving money you will not lose anything, unlike gambling anytime you will lose money but of course you can also gain profit.
You can still lose money if you just hold your bitcoin. If bitcoin drops 100$, you basically just lost 100$ in terms of fiat.
Activity: 238
but if i estimate my whole gambling history. i can say i remain average in gambling. i think i have not yet book a big lost. and that is my gambling strategy and that is the reason is i am equla in  my gambling stats.
Pages:
Jump to: