Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance? - page 17. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I'm more focused on having enough capital to have my own business. Mostly i do trading and I'm pretty much new in it and I'm doing quite badly. But i hope that in the next five years my portfolio will be enough so that me and my family can live a comfortable life and have a bit of a business on the side to keep me busy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Currently I still have debts in the Bank, and currently I work to pay off my debts. hopefully the good fortune, let in this one year all my debts can be paid off, after that I have no intention of anymore debt. I will collect my work little by little to build a new business, since I know Cryptocurrency, I want to focus on working here. maybe i will buy some tools, computers and others that i can use work at home for Cryptocurrency Mining and Do trading Crypto easily at home.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

My dream in 5 years is having passive income by holding more obligation from government. I am believe everybody want passive income and i think the safest passive income is holding government bonds
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
In five years I will become a millionaire by investing in ICo, I believe the coins I am holding now will go to the moon in the future. So I decided to hold them for a long time.

Well, there could be a huge possibility of that, considering that most of the coins and tokens with great product out there right now will actually be doing great in terms of value. I remembered when it all started with some of the old coins and even a coin like NEO in 2017 which grew from about $0.1+ to a $100+ and so many others.
As long as what you are holding is going to be driving in community support, there is a guarantee of becoming a millionaire by then if you have just thousands now.
Activity: 44
My plans are to sacrifice and hold as much as I can. I still think that the market might grow a lot so I can't miss this life time opportunity.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Passive income is a good thing especially in the old ages but personally I don`t like it and in next 5 years I wish to make a huge investment to open and produce something which can bring active income for maybe the rest of my life.
There are still a lot good things to happen in the next 5 years.Maybe the price by that time is already very impressive.I wish i could also have my own business that will provide us a daily income not just for me but for the rest of my family.But i think that won't be enough.I still have to continue my crypto investments and i won't stop as long as i'm still gaining profits from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
For the next 5 years in finance i dont think i will go all this way only with cryto market, it gives not so good signs when it became popular and known worldwide.
I guess maybe some trading still will give some small profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Passive income is a good thing especially in the old ages but personally I don`t like it and in next 5 years I wish to make a huge investment to open and produce something which can bring active income for maybe the rest of my life.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Well in order to anticipate success for the next five years financially - I have to start where I am today! to Plan, to prepare is now to ensure what I will be someday I have to worked out for todays business idea, if I were to have enough money to buy bitcoin or ethereum and invest to what can I only afford to lose and spread whatever I have to somehow earn someday I will do it, so that at the end I will have something.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Starting your own business is the best way in order to earn more income monthly and that is the reason why other people's are retiring early from their job.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I want to come up with something but for now I'm limited to long-term storage of cryptocurrency.I hope some of them will ensure my old age
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I have a job that suits me completely. There are savings. And in the future I plan to invest in bitcoin and some other altcoins. In fact, I'm not going to change anything, just multiply my capital to take care of the future of my family.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Well in the next five years I will love to own a business of my own which will be capable of giving me a passive income and at the same time cryptocurrency related such as mining farm or becoming an exchanger.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
for now I will focus on crypto world by collecting bitcoin
for the next 5 years I have to have my own business that I produce from the world of crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
my plan 5 years ahead?
I think it's still too far, I'll just focus on this moment alone, I'll put as much money as I can with bitcoin.
after the new money collected I make plans 5 years into the future.  Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
opening my own business is my desire for a long time, even before getting to know Bitcoin and praise God, after getting to know Bitcoin the business I want I can do right now and is currently running well...I hope my running business can be big and growing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I plan to collect bitcoin as much as possible "to make other savings I hope to get a passive job that can help me in terms of finance so I can survive when bitcoin price
So if you are want to collect as much bitcoin as it is possible than i am interested what are your speculations about the price of it?
Activity: 92
I plan to collect bitcoin as much as possible "to make other savings I hope to get a passive job that can help me in terms of finance so I can survive when bitcoin price
Activity: 332

I also have a desire like that gan, every person must want his old day will be nice, because it already has its own place of business. because the business is a savings for us old, namu if want like that, while still young we have to work hard so we can achieve what we aspire to.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

To sustain my financial needs, i will start my own business in order to have passive income and from there i can have a very wealthy life.
If you have to be there to make your business work then that is not passive income at all, many people think about starting a business but they do not have any idea about how to do it, most business fail in the first year of operation and that is because most business are based on the dreams of the people and not on how profitable the business can be, so be very careful about the type of business you create or you could worsen your financial situation.
Pages:
Jump to: