Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance? - page 18. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Well im planning to invest my own business regarding future,i will stablished my bakeshop for my family's future..since i have my coins in my folios that i know in future all my coins will give me enough money to use as capital for my plans,this is how I planed my future for five years
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
In Gods will,my plan is to venture or add another business aside from bitcoin. I wajnt to have another source of income and save some because i am planning to invest more bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Im a newbie if ever i get a income here using bitcoin i will use the finance in daily needs and i will make my own buissiness.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
recently I start running my own business while doing some cryptocurrency earning. my plan for the next 5 year, of course, will make my business grow bigger than now. about planning for passive income, I think collecting digital asset like holding coins, portfolio in a paper asset and real asset such as property can be good considerations.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Doing a Business is a best way for the Financial Success. And Investing in Bitcoins also a good way for get more rich in the future. But it price will be Fluctuate. So doing a Own Business and Investing in Bitcoin is the main 2 things for get a Financial Success in next 5 years.
Agree with you. bitcoin investment is a must because we know the potential of bitcoin in the future. but we need another way to be
successful. that is with business. with business will provide unlimited income for you. and certainly can make you rich
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
my plan for the next 5 years is that I will always be actively trading crypto currency because I am sure will get bigger profit if trading in crypto currency market. I will also increase my investment in bitcoin because the next 5 years bitcoin price will be more expensive.

Well, we aren't sure of that yet that price of bitcoin would surely be expensive in the future, but just always have risk management and take profit if you already have one so that you can reduce the risk of having a loss. I can also see myself trading in cryptocurrency marketin the next five years.

My financial plans for the next five years is to invest more in all viable business ventures such as promising cryptocurrencies especially through ICOs. I believe you can earn enough interest so you don't need to work much in your old age. You can also buy shares in companies with good prospects in your locality.

I would buy some coins as well that has the possibility of being valuable in the future. I would only buy the coins though when it is already listed in exchanges because some ICOs take time to get listed. Buying stocks is also one of my options and other investment vehicles that is not related to cryptocurrency so that I would have diversified investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

To sustain my financial needs, i will start my own business in order to have passive income and from there i can have a very wealthy life.
Activity: 144
Doing a Business is a best way for the Financial Success. And Investing in Bitcoins also a good way for get more rich in the future. But it price will be Fluctuate. So doing a Own Business and Investing in Bitcoin is the main 2 things for get a Financial Success in next 5 years.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Have a huge plan with crypto currencies. 2018 would be an year for clearing off my debts with crypto earnings. 2019 would be an year for fulfilling necessary needs pending now, like house, a car and assets. 2020 would be an another year for fulfilling my dreams like tour to few historical places. 2021 would be an year for saving more and plan for a business which would safe guard my life till i live on earth. 2022 would be an year of choosing people to help and support to grow in their lives. So focused no earning bitcoin and other altcoins.
Just be careful, your plan is too specific and while that may be a good thing if everything goes as planned one of the first things you will realize when you are planning is that the plan needs to be general since you never know what it is going to happen in the future, if I were you I will keep my plan as it is except I will omit the dates since you do not know if you will realize your goals at those years, it may happen sooner or later.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
my plan for the next 5 years is that I will always be actively trading crypto currency because I am sure will get bigger profit if trading in crypto currency market. I will also increase my investment in bitcoin because the next 5 years bitcoin price will be more expensive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I see the way of development in the crypto-currency, here is a great future. In fact, the market is quite young and it is just starting to form-its rules of the game need to be known and the experience will help. I will invest in reliable coins (I think the bitcoin course will be +20000). Part will invest in projects ico - it's also a good profit. Now I'm collaborating with the project EON -here is a prospective direction-a platform for blocking games, I think it will bring a good income.
Activity: 152
To be honest I don't know will bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be still alive in 5 years from now, but to be in finance my plan is to develop my small business that I am in now with my wife, and just to prosper.
Activity: 163
I hold the cryptocurrency in my hand for a long time, and I will completely sell the encryption in my hand around 2020. The production of BTC should be reduced in 2020, and the price of BTC and altcoin will definitely rise substantially.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
Build up a bussiness doesn't always have to be big and expensive. Don't overthink if you want to open up a bussiness. My plan for the next 5 years is to retire early. Just like you, i also want to have a passive income. And to do that, i have to have an investment, either in bussiness or any other investment. That is why i'm in crypto now. I want to earn as much as i could, put it into bussiness to support my future life.
Activity: 77
The current blockchain technology market is quite hot so I will invest in this market within two years then I will withdraw to open the restaurant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My plan for next five years is to build my own business from the scratch, i have serveral ideas,like building houses for sell and some little rent business. For such business i need around 100-150k free usd.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Well since I 've been studying for now, I have so many plans for the next five years  but my main goal is to have an business and to make my business having a many branch. Also I want my business to become popular in the world and thas is my big dream that I want to do in the future.
Activity: 314
Currently I still have debts in the Bank, and currently I work to pay off my debts. hopefully the good fortune, let in this one year all my debts can be paid off, after that I have no intention of anymore debt. I will collect my work little by little to build a new business, since I know Cryptocurrency, I want to focus on working here. maybe i will buy some tools, computers and others that i can use work at home for Cryptocurrency Mining and Do trading Crypto easily at home.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
My financial plans for the next five years is to invest more in all viable business ventures such as promising cryptocurrencies especially through ICOs. I believe you can earn enough interest so you don't need to work much in your old age. You can also buy shares in companies with good prospects in your locality.
Activity: 126
I will hold my pennies for a long time. It may be one of the brightest decisions. I believe the market will grow again and the price of the altcoin will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: