Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for this year - page 34. (Read 20351 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 16, 2019, 09:21:11 AM
I think no one know a thing about this years market condition.. It will be surprise for all of us. As i read here we all having hopes for the new year. I wish everything turns in good way with green markets and bull runs. I have more than 200 different kind of bounty campaigns coins, i am waiting to them to go to exchanges, i think i will trade them as soon as possible and have some real money in my hands. Unfortunately my trust has broken..
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 09:12:25 AM
HODL. As in a previous year. And of course buy more most attractive for me currencies. Also take part in a bounty, they will give a good profit in a future I hope. Most hope on Huobi Russia. Very interesting. Also like that exchange. So sure that there are will be a good place to buy)
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 09:01:49 AM
my plan for next year is to hold and hold and see all the opportunities that I will get in investing in crypto currencies because we cannot predict the development of crypto currencies
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
January 16, 2019, 08:49:43 AM
If the value of the coins in the market will not increase to the amount I am expecting, I would still hold my assets and wait until it happens so that I won't have any regrets for it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
January 16, 2019, 08:17:09 AM
if I will invest as much as 2019 and save and hold on until the price is really high ....
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 08:07:16 AM
If 2019 will be a continuation of the fall in the cryptocurrency market, it is obvious that this could lead to a collapse. The only value will be Bitcoin, because it is the only coin that is already recognized almost in the whole world. But I still hope that this will not happen because the crisis that may follow may become too deep.
copper member
Activity: 476
January 16, 2019, 07:45:45 AM
Like everyone , I will hold my coins and wait for the market to rise. Now , there are very few bounty campaigns , but I will do with the same interest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 07:23:04 AM
Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

I have very extensive plans for this year. I would like to finally start making money in the crypto market. Throughout 2018, prices for my coins fell and I was a little upset. I hope in 2019 I will receive compensation with joy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 06:57:19 AM
I think this year will be some kind of flat on the market. My plan is mining).
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 16, 2019, 06:52:30 AM
My plan for this year is to add my investment in altcoin, which in my opinion is good like ETH and XRP, besides that these two coins are busy being discussed even many believe that these two coins will generate many benefits and include Bitcoin, I fully invested my funds therefore. I hope I'm lucky
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
January 16, 2019, 06:51:19 AM
for this year I will see some coins that are worth investing in, such as BNB, Bitcoin and ETH, coins are the right coins to invest in this year, and wait until the price goes up, the price of bitcoin and ethereum is still in the price stage normal and still keep the price above $ 100 and it will return to a record like 2017.
Activity: 490
January 16, 2019, 06:48:30 AM
I will still hold what I bought in 2018. I will continue to look for quality projects to invest and make a profit. Every day I will trade a few coins on an exchange platform. Almost nothing has changed compared to 2018. But I always wish that I would have a lot of luck in 2019.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 16, 2019, 06:37:08 AM
Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
I have no specific plan for this year, but I know I’m willing to hold for more years so it doesn’t matter for me if its continue to dump this year, but of course I don’t want that things to happen maybe let the time work for this market. I’m just happy for a small profit that I have right now, and actually plan to save all until the end of the year, let’s see how much its worth.
Activity: 294
January 16, 2019, 06:35:03 AM
I do bounty work from last few months. I had completed 15-20 bounties and at present i do 12 bounties. This year my target is to increase the number of bounties and i am waiting for my rewards of completed bounties.
Activity: 53
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 16, 2019, 06:30:53 AM
for this year I will make a long-term investment at some coin top, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, ethereum and Xrp, for ICO I think this year will get good news than last year, maybe the beginning of the year crypto prices are still low and mid year crypto prices will rise again. I once read an article, which stated that by the middle of this year there would be a significant increase in cryptocurrency. and of course I hope that will happen
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 16, 2019, 06:10:28 AM
I haven't prepared anything for this year because my money has been used up, I bought an altcoin which I think is good.
and what I need to do now is just trading and making profits

I also do not build great plans for this year. I invested my money in Ethereum and Bitcoin, and all that I am planning to do now is just holding these cryptocurrencies. Currently, I do not want to buy more alts.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 05:42:54 AM

To be honest,2018 and 2019 is  can not be predicted. The more we rush to invest more we will also lose a lot of assets. A lot of things that we can learn from this bad conditions. For my personal opinion stay away from new coins more better and more invest in the Top 20 coinmarketcap.

Yes.. i agree with your opinion most of the coins that make it shit are coming from the new coins. We can the see the trend of the previous years that many investors got loss out there capital because of having faithtin with new coins instead of the top 20 or top 50 in coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 05:30:56 AM
There are no plans. Just trying to remain up to date and keep a close watch on the crypto world. As soon as it shows some solid signs of bull, i'll jump in with investments.
maybe it's better to do any activity so that in the future it can produce, rather than doing nothing and wasting time. You have to use the time to try to buy, trade or invest because the market will definitely recover, even though you don't know when it will recover.
using time may be better and can produce even with small results better. but everyone has different opinions so they are free to make choices and maybe the best choice.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 04:39:00 AM
There are no plans. Just trying to remain up to date and keep a close watch on the crypto world. As soon as it shows some solid signs of bull, i'll jump in with investments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 04:18:58 AM
I think 2019 begins as a difficult year for cryptocommunity - Ethereum’s Constantinople hard fork delayed and prices went down, Cryptopia exchange was hacked and hackers stole 30 million USD. But I think in general this year will be positive for the development of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: