Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans for this year - page 37. (Read 20352 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 15, 2019, 12:42:09 AM
This year I will continue to invest in cryptocurrency, last year it was not profitable for me because I have not got anything from what I invested, hopefully this year will be a good and more fortunate year compared to the previous year
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 12:29:47 AM
The crypto market is very difficult to predict and in 2019 I think there will be more positive changes. We passed 2018 and the results were very disappointing because the market continued to decline. And this year's trade will be more profitable.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 12:22:48 AM
Keep holding  maybe, because at end of 2018 there are no good move from bitcoin price. But i see some people still optimist about bitcoin price in this year, hope it can get realized so people can cashout with happy feelings.
if we have more money maybe adding our cryptocurrency stock could be good decisio for us.for example buying sleeping giant coins in market such as universa or other coins.but if our money already too much invested in cryptocurrency and its value now decrease maybe we have to stop our investment.and wait till market recovered.
Activity: 313
January 15, 2019, 12:21:00 AM
Keep holding  maybe, because at end of 2018 there are no good move from bitcoin price. But i see some people still optimist about bitcoin price in this year, hope it can get realized so people can cashout with happy feelings.
holding or investing from now on may be better and the results will be good in the future. at present the value of Bitcoin is still low and it is likely this year will be able to rise high even though expectations are small because of poor conditions. but to rise suddenly can happen because everything is possible. walking towards success is not easy and takes a long time.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
January 15, 2019, 12:10:04 AM
Keep holding  maybe, because at end of 2018 there are no good move from bitcoin price. But i see some people still optimist about bitcoin price in this year, hope it can get realized so people can cashout with happy feelings.
Activity: 770
January 14, 2019, 11:58:43 PM
Just like what i wishes during the end of 2018, that the coins will increase instead of falling again.
I believe many people also wish to have all the altcoins to rise and fix the condition in 2018.
Activity: 672
January 14, 2019, 11:53:51 PM
I haven't prepared anything for this year because my money has been used up, I bought an altcoin which I think is good.
and what I need to do now is just trading and making profits
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 14, 2019, 11:49:00 PM
Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

every year is profitable I can say if one is knowledgeable and doing some sort of hard work to gain profit. Time is essential and one who utilize it efficiently will going to succeed in any case.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 14, 2019, 11:21:37 PM
after the death of prices in the past year, I plan when the price  rises this year or there is a chance to throw away I will do it with the coins that I have. quite naive but I need to roll back from the profits of the coins that I have.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
January 14, 2019, 10:53:44 PM
I want to take tutorial classes to learn more about technical analysis and improve my trading skills. I recently started a side hustle which is photography and from the little money i get, i would invest slowly and diligently on cryptocurrencies. But one of my top goals of 2019 is to land a job in any blockchain/fintech startup
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
January 14, 2019, 10:34:36 PM
BUY BUY BUY and Always BUY. . !!!

Yes, if the price continues to dump, then what I will do is keep buying and I will hold it until pumping to the moon.  
Because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be more expensive.  Believe it  Wink
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 14, 2019, 10:31:59 PM
My plan for this year is to buy more and more coins but I will check one by one the coins, and I think I will take a look closer with the top 20 coins list. I guess that we have much opportunity to buy any coins in the market because we can buy the coin at the low price and who knows, we will not see this chance again in the future. So make sure you use this opportunity to buy as many coins as you want but don't forget to keep calm if there is a down for the price in the next days.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 14, 2019, 10:23:24 PM
I'm still planning on collecting as many coins as possible, cause the price for most coins are still low. This is a good chance to collect them while it still in low state.
that is good way mate.we have to collect potential coins that has cheap price at this moment.as we know this bearish trend already run too long.and it seems this year could be the moment for crypto market to rise again.
Activity: 770
January 14, 2019, 10:19:24 PM
I'm still planning on collecting as many coins as possible, cause the price for most coins are still low. This is a good chance to collect them while it still in low state.
Activity: 448
January 14, 2019, 08:54:30 PM
I am not an expert to predict, but in my opinion it is good to buy now coins and invest in the future. Plan now to buy ethereum coin or bitcoin since that two coin has the good potential of future investment and besides if there would be bull run, its a sure earnings and much more profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 14, 2019, 08:46:54 PM
Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

There is 2 option in 2019, the price rising or another fall. But i am prefer optimistic on this market because i am believe cryptomarket will survive. From what i am read, many good news in 2019 and i think that news will lead recovery of crypto price
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 07:58:24 PM
My plan for this year is, I will look for new things from crypto, learn more about how to choose ico that is good for investment, and how to trade with big profits. and always see opportunities so that when buying coins or ico, I'm sure to be profits.
Activity: 574
January 14, 2019, 07:40:43 PM
This year the focus is more on trade. I will buy a few coins that are potential because of the declining market conditions. I am sure if this year the market will increase again and will be a good year for Crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 14, 2019, 07:19:50 PM
For every plan A, there should be a plan B, because you never can tell what would happen next.
This was what affected those who fell into the FOMO of 2017/2018 bull run. Most people thought the bull run would continue, but it was a different case.
After this experience, a lot of people are now being careful.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 14, 2019, 06:01:41 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Pages:
Jump to: