Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 102. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 05:57:13 AM
My plans was bought some bitcoins and sell them when price will be good like now, I bought last year some bitcoins and already sold 80% of them, now I holding some bitcoins and waiting when price will be more, I think thats all people plan.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 05:23:03 AM
My plan is to collect as many bitcoins as possible from multiple sources and keep them safe in wallet because I know that the value of bitcoin will increase in the near future, and sell it when the price goes up higher.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
October 22, 2017, 04:00:48 AM
i have many plans with the bitcoin I earned. I want to continue investing it because its value is getting higher and this is going to be a great opportunity for us to earn from it. I also plan on earning more by joining signature and social media campaigns here at bitcointalk forum to have additional earnings aside from my investments. Bitcoin really became a big deal for me in my everyday life because everyday I used to earn additional income aside from my job. My strategy on investing it is that I will not sell bitcoin until its value become higher again and I also buy bitcoin if i know that its value is low. I also read a lot of discussions here in the from so that I can familiarized myself more with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 01:59:32 AM
so special just invest big amount and hold bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personal Account
October 21, 2017, 12:12:59 PM
now i decided hold bitcoin and long time hold it. because btc price up to $6000.future bitcoin price more than diamond.so my plan hold btc and earn good profits.
Activity: 294
October 21, 2017, 12:10:18 PM
I used to want to invest in different tokens and altcoins when the price was at its peak, but now I stick to more conservative views and just accumulate bitcoin.
Activity: 56
October 21, 2017, 11:54:30 AM
My plans for my bitcoin is actually to go into investments which will appreciate to give gain to the investments. Since Bitcoin appreciates, i will like to have more in my wallet and others for specific purposes are very important to me. I will like to use some for the running of my family, as the Bitcoin bought over time that have appreciated could be used to invest on other investment that uses Bitcoin as a means of payment and as a means of Transaction which have high yielding capacity.
Activity: 5
October 21, 2017, 11:48:59 AM
Bitcoin is the real deal for the future...I am already trading BTC and hope to increase my stake by owning more BTC and also trading with it to get more profits and build my wallet. It is far beneficial than saving money in Nigerian banks anyway. Wink
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 11:41:16 AM
My plan is to continue buying more and more Bitcoin. Its price has reached over $6000 and I believe it will reach at $10,000 in next year.  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
my bitcoin plan is to be collected until it is multiplied
because the day will come when our wealth goes down
so it's better to have a bitcoin

Bitcoin indeed is a good way to keep because just letting it sit in your wallet and it can multiple.  After seeing and realizing what bitcoin can do to me, I started to save some of my earning.  Then some of my earnings will be spent into buying things needed for my family.
Activity: 140
October 21, 2017, 11:25:16 AM
my bitcoin plan is to be collected until it is multiplied
because the day will come when our wealth goes down
so it's better to have a bitcoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
October 21, 2017, 11:03:18 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
for the moment I can not expect much from Bitcoin.
Because the price is getting more expensive and I am now unable to afford it and it is also very difficult now to get Bitcoin from some ICO campaigns.
But my future dream is to make Bitcoin a legal means of payment for the company I run.
Activity: 4
October 21, 2017, 10:56:00 AM
speculate it as I forsee a huge drop coming soon.... lol
Activity: 285
October 21, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
my plan is to build a business and I invest some of it so that in the future I have many savings to be inherited to the child and wife in addition to the current bitcoin I use as a source of income and to meet the economic needs of the family.
Activity: 378
October 21, 2017, 10:14:28 AM
I am planning to be a full time trader actually. So with my Bitcoin, not all of it will I invest. I am planning to invest some of it for a long term period. Some will be use by day trading. And my profits will be saved so that when i have many, I will quit my regular job and focus here. I will buy my own house and car, and I will start a small business so that I have another things to do aside from trading.

Full time trader is actually one of the best way to earn more bitcoins from small profits. This kind of strategy is the same as i do, I always earn small profits and save them till it grows. I also work on bounty campaigns to earn more bitcoins and that is how i sustain my basic needs aside from working in the corporate world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
October 21, 2017, 09:50:34 AM
I am planning to be a full time trader actually. So with my Bitcoin, not all of it will I invest. I am planning to invest some of it for a long term period. Some will be use by day trading. And my profits will be saved so that when i have many, I will quit my regular job and focus here. I will buy my own house and car, and I will start a small business so that I have another things to do aside from trading.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 09:45:49 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
my bitcoin plan for the future of course i will invest my long term deposit what i earn, i will make a profitable venture in his future and surely i tube the income that i get from bitcoin
Activity: 83
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2017, 11:52:21 AM

I wants to store my Bitcoin .In the year 2021 , I think Bitcoin so much increases.bitcoin Now Bitcoin is popular day by day.After some years ,it going so far that anyone can touch It.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
October 20, 2017, 11:42:20 AM
Maybe most people will think bitcoin will continue to increase, but I just realized, how bitcoin fate for the future, whether it will be okay or vice versa, so I guess it would be nice, for me to turn to open a business where to maintain financial stability in this life ...
Activity: 168
October 20, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
My plans for Bitcoin is first as a long term investment and then use a bit to trade in the crypto market to purchase other crypto currencies.
Jump to: