Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 104. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
October 19, 2017, 09:58:05 AM
i have a plan for bitcoin mining in the future so now more focus to get its so
later enough for the capital and the cost of daily living without the inconvenience of parents

Bitcoin mining is the easies way to earn bitcoins but the only problem is your electricity consumption. I assume that your in a country with low electricity rate and that is your advantage to earn more profit.
Activity: 285
October 19, 2017, 09:50:53 AM
my plan is to want me to invest some and the rest to meet the daily needs of the family, and there are still many my plans with bitcoin like building a house, buying land, and the most important thing is building a business.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 09:43:54 AM
My Bitcoin Journey So Far

I started back in July and it was very easy with Coinbase, they have a nice dashboard and its very easy and convenient to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Of course you will pay fees for the convenience but i do not think they are high given that as a newbie they make it so easy.

Getting started on Coinbase - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GB45_d8Vw
Also, if you join Coinbase from that link in the video you will get a $10 sign-up bonus

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC.
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
What I like is that its a short term investment of only 6 weeks and you can withdraw earnings at any time.

I started using https://coincube.io last week, they are a crypto index/hedge fund. They trade the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
October 19, 2017, 09:39:49 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I am more to keep using and looking Bitcoin for additional income. To plan with Bitcoin will certainly invest and open new business in the real world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
October 19, 2017, 09:33:54 AM
i have a plan for bitcoin mining in the future so now more focus to get its so
later enough for the capital and the cost of daily living without the inconvenience of parents
Activity: 476
October 19, 2017, 09:28:56 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Yes investing bitcoins is good but you need to research and study the credibility of the program you are invested in.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
October 19, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

Now a days i am trying hard to earn bitcoins as much as i can and in the future i will just start my own business to sustain my daily needs and still earn bitcoins like the usual way so i can have a normal and easy life.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 09:07:03 AM
Borrow money from friends and family as much as possible to buy and keep bitcoin for 1 year. It's based on my feeling that with time they will all go up, so I feel ultimately it is safe.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 08:55:36 AM
every person must have a beautiful plan for the future, as well as with me who have a beautiful plan if later I get money from the results of playing bitcoin I will improve my family's economy for the better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
October 19, 2017, 08:37:47 AM
I am planning to save my bitcoin till I could afford to buy a house or make some profit from trading and save it,
That's my plan for this year or till next year I wouldn't stop saving some bitcoin until I could finally have my own house.
Activity: 125
October 19, 2017, 08:35:00 AM

My original plan was to earn as much coins as I can and just hold them doing nothing else, no investing, no trading, no nothing. But life always changes your plans, you know. Since I constantly need more fiat then I earn, I keep sellling some coins, not whole coins because I have never owned more than 1.5 BTC, but parts like 0.15 or 0.3 to have some money to pay bills etc.
My plan is to invest as much bitcoin as I can, trade it so that I can earn more. Convert some to cash so that I will have sufficient capital for a small starter business. I am looking forward to a food business. But first thing that I will do aith my earnings is to buy groceries first!
I also have that kind of plan but i am more in to a small clothing shop because food does go over the date and i don't want to spend my bitcoins on something that maybe even not will sell.
I agree with you i personally would also spend my bitcoins in a real life investment because even if i cash my bitcoins and sell them how am i going to get money after i spend all the money which i got from bitcoin?
Activity: 133
October 19, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
The plan is to hold. simple strategy ))
Activity: 350
October 19, 2017, 08:24:31 AM
I am planning to collect more bitcoin this time.
Then I will sell them after 10 years.
Activity: 336
October 19, 2017, 08:21:56 AM
My plan may be simple.
Keep working and investing as much coin to cover my daily needs and saving for my future. Because this bitcoin is a very promising job for me.
Activity: 672
October 19, 2017, 08:20:25 AM
As for me, you can go with bitcoin only for a long distance, if we speak about investments. We can't predict what will be, that's for sure. So my position is very simple: " HOLD HOLD AND HOLD"
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 08:18:25 AM
"I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend who work in securities...", Office Space

Seriously though, I mainly just want to pay for my kids college tuition.
After that, maybe I can work at my own company so I can make (hopefully) better technical decisions than a larger company can.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 08:07:20 AM
My plan for my bitcoin is that save it to earn more money. When I fulfilled my plans, I can buy house and lot for my loving family together with my future wife to live a better life that full of blessings. I can buy amazing cars or vehicles to use it for my travel to go around the world. I will travel in all beautiful places together with my family, relatives, friends especially my future wife. I want to share my blessings for my love ones and my family to make them happy.
Activity: 244
October 19, 2017, 03:01:28 AM
especially I plan to use bitcoin to continue my education to college because I want to pay for my brother's education. and I want to make the dream house that I designed now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 19, 2017, 02:39:14 AM
My plan is not long term on bitcoin. I doubt that bitcoin will last long at the current level. But I could be wrong! But I'm not going to risk it!
Why would you think that bitcoin is not going to be long term? Haven't you seen the growth of bitcion and the adaptation of the blockchain? Bitcoin is the future is you better think twice and save your bitcoin you might regret not doing so.
Bitcoin is always great for long term because if you will do hold bitcoin for long term then you will not miss the surge pumps like what happened in bitcoin after a few weeks ago when the price of bitcoin is just more than 4,000+ USD and right now it is more than 5,000 USD which is almost a thousand dollars for those who bought bitcoin at the hype and still hold it until now.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
October 19, 2017, 02:26:33 AM
My plan is not long term on bitcoin. I doubt that bitcoin will last long at the current level. But I could be wrong! But I'm not going to risk it!
Why would you think that bitcoin is not going to be long term? Haven't you seen the growth of bitcion and the adaptation of the blockchain? Bitcoin is the future is you better think twice and save your bitcoin you might regret not doing so.
Jump to: