Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 115. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 09, 2017, 08:22:52 AM
i will hold it till it reaches $6000. or i will use it if needed, like my monthly allowance, monthly payments, foods, etc.
i dont actually have to withdraw my income since im still a student so im using this opportunity to save and store as much as i can to secure my future.
For a student needs a little monthly expenditure,you are good at knowing BTC as you become a student as now.I strongly agree that your principles should be applied and for example to another student too also,please keep continue your story with BTC I wish you success in the BTC cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
October 09, 2017, 08:15:57 AM
For me, now, my plan is to gather bitcoin as much as possible, and will convert that to fiat money when the price is right for me. Maybe like 50% of btc i have (in some period of time, when the price is acceptable) i will trade it, and i will keep the rest.
But it is all depends on my situation later, like if i get an emergency situation, maybe i will sell it even the price is not acceptable for me at that time, but, i pray that day will never come in to my life.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 09, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
I do not have big amount of bitvoin so I think I will only store it,  if there is a merchants who accept bitcoin in my city I would like to try to use it for buy some goods.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 08:10:36 AM
as a newbie i really don't know what to do, if i get some i'm thinking for investment for a long term income.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
October 09, 2017, 08:05:48 AM
I will buy some valuable coin by my bitcoin. And I want to hold them.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 09, 2017, 07:53:04 AM
i will hold it till it reaches $6000. or i will use it if needed, like my monthly allowance, monthly payments, foods, etc.
i dont actually have to withdraw my income since im still a student so im using this opportunity to save and store as much as i can to secure my future.
If you can save more Bitcoin for long term, I strongly recommend you should to do that, do not think the profits from save your Bitcoin not enough to help you change your life in future. Every day or every month, you can save a little amount of Bitcoin for your future, in someday, that amount will make you feel surprise Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 07:48:18 AM
I am going to as much bitcoins as I can and keep them for a few more years before I sell them off.
A few years ago I got into the really bad situation and only money allowed me to avoid major problems with creditors.
Hope to earn some more on ICOs and start own business  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 09, 2017, 07:40:30 AM
At the moment I am just trying to invest a little or sometimes trade Bitcoin but I would like to get enough to make a really big impact on our lives. At the moment I am working in a full time job so for myself only when I can quit working can I feel safe to say that Bitcoin changed my life considerably. At the moment earning a bit here and there just gives us hope that if in anyway I am without a job, I can do tasks and jobs as a freelancer and earn Bitcoin.
Activity: 253
October 09, 2017, 07:36:24 AM
My plan for my bitcoin is to, keep it or save it. Save it because, when the time comes that i need money,
It will be easy for me to find.
And keep it , because i will wait till the price of bitcoin get higher, so that i can earn more profit.
Activity: 32
October 09, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
I use them regularly to trade over at Paxful.
I have used bitcoin & Paxful to fund my Amazon account as well.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2017, 07:25:49 AM
as i am a newbie so till now i am only thinking to earn some bitcoins and then invest it in some other business. if with time the plans change for reasons that's different. Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 09, 2017, 07:22:56 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I'm planning to hold my bitcoin as long as I can, so that I can earn more profit in the future. I really think that holding and investing bitcoin is the best way to earn money. However, bitcoin is a long-term investment, so I should be patient and wait for the right time to sell all my bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 09, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

Just like you and even if I am no longer a student, all what you said are necessities.  Those are normal things that needed for our everyday life.  As much as possible I will try to keep all of them until I reach the price I wanted.  Maybe I will withdraw some of it and buy things that matters and then continue to grow them.  I will just keep earning bitcoins until I can.  Having bitcoins bring a lot of hopes to me.
Activity: 14
October 09, 2017, 07:11:55 AM
Quote from: erickkyut on October 09, 2016, 09:58:28 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
To be honest im still earning a bitcoin for now so i want to get and i hope i'll get a lot of bitcoins like other hehe i have a plans for ny bitcoins if i get i want to build a business like computershop becuase compshop is very demand in our country.

Basically , I'm new here and wanted to learn bitcoin cause i wanted to make a Music Crew and A Massive Music Production, And Some of my I better my LifeStyle .I'm newbie,and i wanted BitCoin Seriously, And Started Business With it   <3 Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 09, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
My plan is very simple and that is to earn and buy as much as I can on regular basis and save it for future without taking any risk of investing it anywhere as I am sure that I will be making huge profits out of it by only holding them for a long term as price will increase in future and at that time I will sell my coins for higher profits.
It made me happy to see that you care about others and do charity. It is good to share your blessings with others because this is the way to achieve internal peace. If you will share it, there won't be any great loss and helping others in their difficult times will give reward to you one day. I believe in karma. I want to save bitcoin for my future, basically my children.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 09, 2017, 12:26:07 AM

To be honest im still earning a bitcoin for now so i want to get and i hope i'll get a lot of bitcoins like other hehe i have a plans for ny bitcoins if i get i want to build a business like computershop becuase compshop is very demand in our country.
That cannot be achieve easily, you have to work for it, you are earning bitcoin so you have a chance to fulfill your dreams.
Use your earning as your capital in trading, don't just rely in working as you can never maximize your income only doing that, most people who became reach in trading are risking their money to invest and to trade so the easy way is to follow what they are doing.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 09, 2017, 12:11:51 AM
Activity: 476
October 08, 2017, 10:59:56 PM

Activity: 36
October 08, 2017, 10:52:32 PM
I storing it in my wallet and I waiting around to the time that the price of the bitcoin will double or triple and also I want to make investments some of my btc to the buying and selling world so I can get some earnings.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2017, 04:32:27 PM
HODL  Smiley
Jump to: