Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 110. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 12:58:44 PM
Currently I'm collecting bitcoin not to get that useless bitcoin gold or whatever it's called but for trading noobs and idiot to dump their altcoins so that the price falls and even crashes. After the price is extremely low i will buy altcoins and wait until people sell their new coin and rebuy altcoins again
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 11:47:47 AM
Now bitcoin prices have set a new record of $ 5000, everyone a year ago even a month ago never thought that $ 5000 could be achieved sooner. I plan to hold hold bitcoin and will sell when the price reaches $ 10,000.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 11:03:16 AM
i will trade bitcoin to make money , thanks to bitcoin i buy a new motobike , take care of my family ,traveling where I like . and i have a girl friends = )
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No Bitcoin, no problem.
October 12, 2017, 10:38:28 AM
I think holding BTC might be profitable, but it is always a risk.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 10:34:46 AM
my plan is to invest long-term and as start a business with capital from this bitcoin income
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 12, 2017, 10:33:57 AM
I plan to trade it. Its more profitable. It can turn 1 btc into 2 btc shortly if we know how. But of course the risk also the thing that we have to aware.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 10:20:35 AM
I'm planning to hold some bitcoins then others will be put in investment in some promising ICO project. If I still have enough, I will convert some into fiat and will run my own physical business to secure my future. Aside from all of these, I also want to try trading.
Activity: 273
October 12, 2017, 10:19:39 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I am working here because I want to gain, I want to have a money from my own labor, this kind of opportunity is rare for anyone since it haven't leagalized worldwide yet, for me if I have enough bitcoun I will used it for funding my first ever business and to help my parents in daily expenses since good are not getting cheap nowadays for you two avail it you must have enough money to purchase it, so bitcoin has a big capability for me to gain as well as being productive at early age.
Activity: 58
October 12, 2017, 10:11:55 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin needs some serious improvements before it can really be used as a currency (e.g. a serious improvement of the transaction speed). Untill that is achieved, I will only be using Bitcoin for trading purposes.
Activity: 91
October 12, 2017, 10:05:18 AM
thanks to bitcoin , i travel with my family . i can buy food which i like . i have a girl friends . we buy a house and do volunteer work
Activity: 210
October 12, 2017, 09:23:38 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plans for my bitcoin is to hold for a long time and wait for the $20000 per each. Cheesy
Activity: 691
October 12, 2017, 09:22:08 AM
My plan with bitcoin that i use to trading is to achieve prosperous economic conditions. Where, i don't have to worry about my child's monthly allowance. Also to pay his insurance premiums.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 09:12:09 AM
my plan certainly invests with a profitable venture capital for the future and savings for my grandchildren
Activity: 30
October 12, 2017, 09:05:19 AM
Actually, I have many plans in Bitcoin. First, I'll just save it so that I can use it in the near future. Also, I want to continue this cause I really want to have a business and bitcoin will be a great help for me.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
October 12, 2017, 08:14:17 AM
I have just a plan about my Bitcoin.I want to keep continue my trading. If I get a good chance to make new business then I definitely try to do that.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 12, 2017, 08:11:36 AM

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.
well u will be scammed if u do not protect or hold ur bitcoin carefully and securely .for me i will invest part of my earnings here so when the value comes up.i can get my interest..and the others well be for my family and future plans.
Activity: 55
October 12, 2017, 07:49:40 AM
I’m planning to start my own web site and hold other in my wallet

4 BTC  1.5 for web site and other for future
Activity: 350
October 12, 2017, 07:40:40 AM
My plan with Bitcoin that I have I will save it first semtera and will say selling klo high price.
Activity: 392
October 12, 2017, 07:39:40 AM
My only plan with my bitcoin is collecting first for now, because I don't have many bitcoins and when I have many bitcoins, I will trying to make my bitcoins growth by investing and trading. I also have one plan though and it is my dream, to buy a house for my parents with my bitcoins. Hope it will happen someday,
Activity: 182
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
October 12, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
I am planning to hold my bitcoin until the price goes insane. Meanwhile i will trade altcoins and increase my bitcoin amount.
Jump to: