Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 121. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
October 04, 2017, 11:49:09 PM
I plan on amassing some more bitcoin and when the price doubles (might take a while) I will sell half (thus maintaining my initial investment) then convert the other half to fiat and use it to invest in the local market/start a business/build a home whichever seems like the right idea at the time.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2017, 11:47:46 PM
Well, first of all, I will not sell them right away and wait until the price is high enough for me to make a profit. That would take at least a couple of years depending on the market value and how it will change.

I wouldn't sell it too right away unless I didn't need to do it, of course we cannot tell when unnecessary event happen,though I didn't mean it to happen in our family but its better to be prepare. I would like to collect at least as many as I can for the secured and assurance of my future. If i have also have it, i think i would totally invest it in some business that my family would benefit, and of course I would do also to increased it and grow it more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 11:38:30 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Ill do both. Half of my bitcoin will go on investing so that if the price increases there is a possibility that I will get What I spent. I would going to convert half of it into fiat and I will start to make my dream come true. The first thing that I will do was to build my dream house. Next is I will buy a car so that I can travel the world easily with my friends. And lastly was I will start a small computer shop business.

I have simple and basic plans. I will try to collect 10 bitcoin until the end of 2021. This way, I can take the advantage of price inflation. If we can hit up to $50,000 in 2021, this will be amazing for me.
I only wanted to increase my bitcoin as long as I have it. I would grab the opportunity to grow it more. If I had 1bitcoin then if there are ways to increase it to 2 I would take it as opportunity.  And if I already have many as I expected, I would of course divide it in two,I would invest into business the half of my bitcoin, I'll want to spend the other half of it some memorable experience in my family.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 04, 2017, 11:32:26 PM
If i ever have enough btc in the future, i would like to spend some it on trading because trading is one of the things i want to do in cryptocurrency world. The other part of it will be kept in the bank and in my wallet and hold it and see while its value keeps on rising.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
October 04, 2017, 11:29:26 PM

i didn't have any plan now because i still have a small amount of it , so first the plan will be in investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
October 04, 2017, 11:20:41 PM
I plan to use my bitcoins to destroy the Universe by supporting projects like 'matter vacuum decay'

the Most Efficient Way to Destroy the Universe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
October 04, 2017, 11:18:01 PM
I plan to invest my bitcoin to buy some stuff especially a Desktop package (computer) Because I only use phones to connect in this forum. Also to use my earnings in bitcoin to buy some mining rigs in the future so, I will have a passive income, even If I'm not active anymore in this forum like part-time I will still have profit without doing anything at all so If I have a stable job I can focus on my job easily.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 11:17:11 PM
Now  i have no plans but in future  i have a great plan for bitcoin. My first plane is earn some bitcoin and sell them when tha right time comes. And i also invest my money on bitcoin because i know in near future it will be more beneficial
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
October 04, 2017, 11:11:52 PM
My plans for my coins, are for sure to hold them long term as the price still has a lot more to go. Look how the price is rising exponentially if you zoom all the way out on the timeline.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2017, 05:39:21 PM
I have many plan with my bitcoins. only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my trading. Bitcoin is sound money.
I hold my Bitcoin for the future. and it spend on my future.
I really hope that there an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly. That would be the precondition for me to pay with Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 04, 2017, 05:16:31 PM
Planning to buy basic needs with BTC. Many bills have to be paid every month. So committed as everyone. I am sure BTC is going to reduce my burdon. Working hard to rank up.
Activity: 294
October 04, 2017, 05:08:47 PM
For me, actually I have no business mind, so I will spend it in my personal needs. First, my plan in bitcoin is to help my parents in our daily financial expenses, then second is to buy the things that I need or support my needs in my studying, because I am still a student. Of course I will convert it to our local currency so I may use it here in our country.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
October 04, 2017, 04:54:22 PM
Well, first of all, I will not sell them right away and wait until the price is high enough for me to make a profit. That would take at least a couple of years depending on the market value and how it will change.
Activity: 3
October 04, 2017, 04:49:20 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Ill do both. Half of my bitcoin will go on investing so that if the price increases there is a possibility that I will get What I spent. I would going to convert half of it into fiat and I will start to make my dream come true. The first thing that I will do was to build my dream house. Next is I will buy a car so that I can travel the world easily with my friends. And lastly was I will start a small computer shop business.

I have simple and basic plans. I will try to collect 10 bitcoin until the end of 2021. This way, I can take the advantage of price inflation. If we can hit up to $50,000 in 2021, this will be amazing for me.

That's nice and if that price will hit like that huge value I think those long term holders will dump their holdings. Although I am not really into this crypto tradings but I experience trading assets in fiat currency. It's more interesting here in bitcoin as well and as newbie in the forum I am open for suggestions from higher members.
Activity: 118
October 04, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
October 04, 2017, 04:25:45 PM
Texas Hold Em"  Grin

Keep them Bitcoins.

I was reading that 50% of all BC is held by less then 1,000 people.

If more and more people hold-on/hoard BC won't that just drive up the price?

*China, Japan, ect.

What do you think?
I dont have much idea regarding on what you are saying here that 50% of btc held by less than 1000 people.Can you give me the link on such information? having a circulation would be rather a good thing rather than on hoarding it but well there are people who would really do such thing because they do believe on price volatility of bitcoin which can potentially give them profits overtime.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2017, 04:22:44 PM

I'm going to do both. but as of now, I need to learn more about bitcoin so that in the near future I can invest in here.
Activity: 373
October 04, 2017, 12:02:16 PM
for now I still collect bitcoin as my venture capital. maybe i will also invest with bitcoin that i have. because investment is very profitable
Activity: 406
October 04, 2017, 11:29:18 AM
Actualy i was planning my bitcoin just to hold it and stock until the price realy good for me i join some campaign and also buying some bitcoin to hold it until the price is goes up to my prefer price
Activity: 2
October 04, 2017, 10:55:48 AM
Texas Hold Em"  Grin

Keep them Bitcoins.

I was reading that 50% of all BC is held by less then 1,000 people.

If more and more people hold-on/hoard BC won't that just drive up the price?

*China, Japan, ect.

What do you think?
Jump to: