Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 120. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 06:38:34 PM
My programs are easy what ever i am earning i save them , and every single week some bitcoins i convert them to fiat forex to satisfy my family costs and harmony i keep in desktop wallet, i use to engage in sports betting some time stability i keep in wallet and when at any time i am in want to total fill my costs i just transform them and fix it , i dont see what ever the price is my issue ought to be solved that is the major purpose i am saving bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
before i join with bitcoin, i think some plans if get more profits from bitcoin.
i just wanna save part of my btc to invest in future, and i want to buy something i need to my life, like buy a house, and i want to open a fashion store from my bitcoin. if i really success in bitcoin, i can help some people with my bitcoin, like my family. i just do the best for everyone beside me.. maybe in future, i'm not spend all of my bitcoin, cause i know so hard to get more profits from bitcoin..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 05, 2017, 05:42:08 PM
i will hold my bitcoin for a years or if the bitcoin increase i will sell and bitcoin decrease i will buy again. in bitcoin we can do more things, because is good investment. for me bitcoin is good investment for my family
Changing bitcoin into fiat money and using it is not the only way to use bitcoin or get benefit. You can save some amount of bitcoin and keep earning through it. Bitcoin is really a good option for all of its users. it can be also used as a second income for the people who have job.
There are several ways through which you can use bitcoin. The first one is quite simpler and it is the thing which many people do. Which is, changing the bitcoin into fiat money and using it. Second option is that keeping the bitcoin or investing it. This gives you the profit after sometime depending upon the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 05, 2017, 11:12:25 AM
I'm not going to waste my bitcoins. I will wait until the price is still growing.

Exactly by saving we can fulfill our dreams. My plan is to buying a big house and a car. I am trying go collection some bitcoins via gambling signature campaign, completing task etc. I like to hold so i hold them until the price goes double.

If you want to spend bitcoin, I would suggest to hold on till year end and we might be crossing 5000$.
Activity: 29
October 05, 2017, 10:18:45 AM
I want to get as significantly as achievable. Investing it, actively playing with it, mining it all the time, investing by purchasing other coins to get far more income. Maintain making an attempt to expand it until finally day-to-day income can increase and i can cash it out whenever i want. I will proceed to make bitcoin to push for my revenue at my organization at home on each and every times. I keep trying to get even bigger final results from the earlier times on every working day it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 06:03:41 AM
I'm not going to waste my bitcoins. I will wait until the price is still growing.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
October 05, 2017, 05:38:04 AM
My current plan is to accumulate as much Bitcoin as I could. Haven't thought about investing in Bitcoin-related businesses because there is not much option of it besides gambling site. Please tell me if there's a non-gambling crypto-related business that is currently open to new investment (No ICO obviously).

I do have a plan to start investing in the local stock market, but I think I got to learn some fundamentals about stock trading first before jumping in it. Oh, the stock market also requires a big capital or else it won't be a significant investment so I have to start saving for it.
Activity: 55
October 05, 2017, 05:30:33 AM
As of now I have an arrangement regarding Bitcoin for the future reason, I need to keep up my Bitcoin on the sparing reason. I have seen that Bitcoin is getting a potential stage for making a benefit. That is the reason I will run with Bitcoin and profit worth. I think later on, Bitcoin will the be the best business area in the virtual world.
Activity: 13
October 05, 2017, 05:27:45 AM
My first plan of bitcoin Is to hold it for future because it will rise! I hope to the sky Smiley

Hahaha yes that would be awesome ! If i had a lot of bitcoins i would convert them to euro's. I would then enjoy my life and give some money to charity's. I would buy a new gaming setup new gaming laptop, because now Im playing with 30 fps on games and sometimes 60fps Sad. I hope with the new gaming laptop i would be able play all games with a stable 60 fps all the time. That would be awesome.
Activity: 18
October 05, 2017, 05:16:14 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Actually, I don't have an idea to my bitcoin. But I will sure that I will use my bitcoin to my family to help them. And I will sure that I will use it in a good way where it will have a good a result or effect to me. And maybe if I have now my bitcoin, I will invest some of it in the stock market.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 04:47:16 AM
Possibly bitcoin will be extremely valuable later on. So I figure i'm going to utilize bitcoin to go the world over and doing the greater part of my stuffs that I generally needed to do back in the days. Likewise if the value as yet going up, I will pull back bitcoin and construct my own particular business that I long for. Additionally I will utilize bitcoin to pay my bills or even my feast later on if bitcoin is adequate in eateries.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 05, 2017, 04:42:26 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

thats a good plan you got there, well for me im planning to save and hold  my bitcoin until next year or when im satisfied with the price hike and i would use that money as a capital to start a small business which is a computer shop or internet cafe because i see that this is still indemand today in our country.
I am also waiting for the bitcoin to touch 7k dollars and I know it will, before the end of this year. November will play an important role in this regard. Saving in bitcoin will help us accomplishing our desires in future. As it is again increasing in its value, I will be able to work on my plans soon. I have a dream to have my own hotel chain across the world.
Activity: 19
October 05, 2017, 03:23:27 AM
hold and hope it's a part of biggest plan in my life
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
October 05, 2017, 03:21:11 AM
May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

My plans is to invest more in bitcoin and related ICO and HODL to increase the price of bitcoin to fiat .I will exchange some of my bitcoin in other cryptocurrency like bitcoin to double and earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 31
October 05, 2017, 03:09:14 AM
My first plan of bitcoin Is to hold it for future because it will rise! I hope to the sky Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 02:56:47 AM

I think if i get a lot of bitcoin 50 go to my daily needs like paying bills and buying anything like stuff etc. And 30% go to my mom and dad and 20% invest becuase i want to get money by investing i know that investing will give more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
October 05, 2017, 02:51:32 AM
My plan is to earn enough bitcoin to buy a house and lot for my family. I know it will take me years to achieve that goal but will still stick to that plan because I'm determined.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
October 05, 2017, 02:18:17 AM
I plan on amassing some more bitcoin and when the price doubles (might take a while) I will sell half (thus maintaining my initial investment) then convert the other half to fiat and use it to invest in the local market/start a business/build a home whichever seems like the right idea at the time.

I panned also to invest in local market, and some maybe for a retirement farm  far from the city. Sustain a natural living off grid and enhancing solar and pursue natural farming. Also  other half of bitcoin will stay on portfolio and I will hold it for a long time until I needed.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
October 05, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
Before everything that I want to have in life I would rather hoard more bitcoin.
In my opinion this price is just the start. It is too young for bitcoin.
Many things could happen and projects will come. This could increase the value at a great height and we mighy see a 5 digit price of bitcoin.
So better hold for now and that is just my plain plan.
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
October 05, 2017, 12:04:10 AM
Buy a yacht a million dollar house and few cars....
Finally retire Smiley
Jump to: