Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 139. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 01:02:03 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plans on what I can get on bitcoin was to cut it in half. Half for spending on my personal and school expenses and the other half is to hold and let it increase in value together with the increase of price of btc.  But I will wait if the bitcoin I saved was big, I will cash it out and invest in some business or start my own business.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 10:00:32 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

My plan is to invest in Bitcoin as much as possible. Any chance I get I will be converting my worthless paper money to valueable digital money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 09:57:58 PM
My plan to my bitcoin is to earn more and save to my account because i have a lot of things that i want to buy, but now i need to earn more bitcoin to buy that thing i want like a motor my personal computer and many things. This is a big opportunity to success what i want if i have a big bitcoin , and now on i will focuse on bitcoin to maximize my money. Smiley
Activity: 140
September 14, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

my plan on my bitcoin is assembled using the satoshi site
and if there is legit invest
invest only about half
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
September 14, 2017, 07:54:12 PM
my plan is to gather more of it. work on it every day. this is not taking all my time anyway. i can still do my work while doing this part time. but i cant promise i will not use it because i have family to feed. but for sure i will be working on it as long as there's still bitcoin. this is a big help so ill hang on here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 07:48:41 PM
I am planning to buy more bitcoins and keep them for a few more years before I sell them off. My previous profits from bitcoins, I used to pay off my debts and start a mini business here in our place. As of the moment, I'm looking to enter the local stock market scene and I'm on the process of studying them.

My plans upon joining bitcoin is just to earn money for me to save because it would help in my financial needs. But maybe in the near future I’ll trying buying bitcoins and sell them afterwards I would also consider investing here.
I think the plan is the thing that you will do to achieve your desires and goals, if you plan to get a lot of money in bitcoin I think it's not a plan but a wish or a goal, if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, then you have to make a plan for your wish is achieved, for example you make a plan like buy bitcoin at a low price and then sell it at a high price (just example)
Activity: 237
September 14, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.

Well, if you just plan to use it for buying, I'm pretty sure that in no time there will be no Bitcoin left in your hands. Unless you will buy more Bitcoin in some sites that offers Bitcoin exchange.

yeah your right it hard to trust our bitcoin to somebody, For me my plan to bitcoin is to exchange it into a money then i save it to the bank then i use it for the right time when it's need or for the future purpose rather.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2017, 01:11:46 PM
im planning to keep my bitcoin im a few year because i believe bitcoin will increase the price in the future
so i want to keep it ..
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 14, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

Well, first I save up bitcoin for a few years, and then sell it for a higher price.  After I have the necessary capital with me, I'll probably start a business with a good vision of making the world a better place to live in, at least in smaller terms if not big, but something at least, and finally make my family proud.
Activity: 24
September 14, 2017, 09:04:07 AM

My plans with my bitcoin is that, I am going to save it in my online wallet to keep safe my bitcoins and for it to be secured. Plus, I will also save my bitcoins for my future purposes and uses. I will make sure that I will invest it in any investing sites or trading like banks or inside bitcoin organization so that I can earn more bitcoins. I will save more bitcoins to sustain all my needs in the near future.
Activity: 231
September 14, 2017, 08:59:34 AM
I am planning to buy more bitcoins and keep them for a few more years before I sell them off. My previous profits from bitcoins, I used to pay off my debts and start a mini business here in our place. As of the moment, I'm looking to enter the local stock market scene and I'm on the process of studying them.

My plans upon joining bitcoin is just to earn money for me to save because it would help in my financial needs. But maybe in the near future I’ll trying buying bitcoins and sell them afterwards I would also consider investing here.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
September 13, 2017, 02:51:32 AM
I have a lot of plans to my bitcoin, first I will hold it till the bitcoin price reach 10k usd, and if the bitcoin became popular to my country I will make some online shop that pays bitcoin.
Activity: 728
September 13, 2017, 02:21:44 AM
my plan is hold my bitcoin until the price is 10.000$
and i will buy a house, and make a offline business make a store and restaurant.
i hope next year the price can be 10.000$ Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
September 13, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

I will just hold it until it reaches 30k usd. for me bitcoin right now is still undervalued and I dont want to waste it. I will just keep it until 2020's.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2017, 02:47:43 AM
My plan was very sure what i would to do,hold my btc in wallet and do nothing.That is safest way.when the price increasing high i invest my btc into trade and other related business which one accept bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
September 12, 2017, 02:41:16 AM
I actually dont have any bitcoins right now. But if I earned some amount. I would use it for investments or trades.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
September 12, 2017, 02:32:41 AM
It is really tempting to sell BTC even with the slightest price increases. I started when BTC was at $1k usd and then sold at $2k usd. I felt pretty damn good when i did back then but then now that its at $4k usd i feel well, bad. What i've learned is that you should really plan on keeping bitcoin for the long run. $4k usd right now may be low compared to when it its $50k usd down the road.

Ive learned that the best plan to only sell bitcoin for emergencies wherein you really need it or at a price that is more than you would be satisfied with.
Activity: 13
September 12, 2017, 02:27:30 AM
I will just hold BTC few years and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 12, 2017, 02:25:17 AM
I am planning to keep it. We are only on the cusp of a new disruptive revolution with blockchain technology and BitCoin will be the leader in this space. The value will continue to go up as it becomes easier to understand and more widely accepted.

i have many plans in bitcoin and i think it will help me to improve my lifestyle and also our budget in everymonth thats why i like it very much and i will work hard for this because this is my life and my passion. i will work hard for this one.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2017, 02:18:54 AM
My plan with may bitcoins is to collect and to collect and put in at may coins.ph wallets and near future ill put my own business and invest to other business.
Jump to: