Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 135. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
September 18, 2017, 11:19:01 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I think, I'll just keep them or put some in the trading market. Bitcoin price is on waves (goes up and down), so it is a great opportunity to watch out for some altcoins' prices. It is also an ideal thing to keep your BTCs and wait for its price to rise up, or sell it if its price will fall down. At this point, it is at $3,900 mark. It reached $4,000 mark a while ago, but dropped a little for a while.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 18, 2017, 11:10:27 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Make sure that you have enough knowledge before invest in local stock market, actually every investment is has risk.  I preffer like to not spend my bitcoin,  I will use it for long term investment. If I have enough capital in bitcoin I will sell some of it to buy dome properties.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 11:09:17 PM

I'll have many plans in my bitcoin.but my first priority is to earn blmany bitcoin and if i think it's ok i'll want to buy things in my schools needed, like computer,laptop (making projects assignments and thesis) and i'll help my family for the spendings and i have to make a little business like sari-sari store. I think i can earn or i can save for this .
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
September 18, 2017, 11:08:00 PM
I am planning to collect,earn and buy 2 bitcoins in next few months and hold them atleast till 2021 when bitcoin rate could be very high...i hope i will become millionarie till then with that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 18, 2017, 11:04:38 PM
With bitcoin i first of all buy a phone and laptop for me and then after i invest all my bitcoin in savings. So that in future when bitcoin price increase then i will earn a huge profit by selling it
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
September 18, 2017, 10:25:15 PM
My bitcoin plan is I want to make some money with bitcoin.I want to Start investment.I know that investment is very risky but I like it.It can give me good interest and also I can loss my all of my money.So my bitcoin plan is make some money and do something.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 03:33:24 PM
In future of course I want to convert it to real money and spend Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
September 18, 2017, 03:32:28 PM
my plans are
1.use in for gambling
2.use it for buying electronics
3.stock some up not much as it might be useful later on
4.give some away and encourage people to use it Cool Cool Shocked
Activity: 156
September 18, 2017, 03:10:50 PM
I want to invest with bitcoin I have, then some that I keep as a savings, and little used for fun
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
September 18, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

to plan what I share to achieve my dream. investment for the next 3 years. I hope this will make bitcoin reach a great price. I have not a little investment, my hopes and plans I can buy a house.
Activity: 574
September 18, 2017, 02:13:44 PM
I plant on saving it until the 1BTC = Lambo come true! I believe that patience is a virtue and I don't want to make the same mistake again by panic selling my bitcoins.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
September 18, 2017, 01:53:53 PM
I want to save my bitcoins for the next 20 years. I believe in the next 20 years a single bitcoin will be worth around a million dollars. Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 01:48:48 PM
My plan is to collect more bitcoins and use it into trading. When i have enough (maybe around 50) I plan to sell half and reinvest it into real estate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 18, 2017, 01:23:51 PM
I will save it until price became $10k

Holding coins for such a long term needs a lot of patience

Just a tip to all you hodlers, it only requires patience if you are thinking about selling daily or find yourself in situations where you need the money now. What i do is get busy and earn elsewhere so i dont have to touch my crypto. If you can find a way to work and make money crypto then even better - its also a growing industry so lots of opportunity.

Not really just patience, but also discipline. Making yourself busy is a good way to escape your urge to sell your bitcoin and spend all that money on something that you don't really need. Most people end up selling their bitcoins, buy something they only want but a necessity, and then justify their wrongdoing to feel less sorry.

One tip from me, I want to say that things get better. Over time of not spending any bitcoin at all, you will learn that you don't really have to spent it. You will learn how to not spend. You can be as wise as you want to be and it all takes time.
Activity: 201
September 18, 2017, 01:18:16 PM
For now, my plans on my bitcoin is to spend them on things that are useful like helping my family on our financial needs. I also plan to spend it in my bucket list. But some of the bitcoins I will earn, I will save it and keep it to my wallet. It will be good if after 5 years bitcoin still exists and I will also use it to continue my studies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 12:57:00 PM
I will save it until price became $10k

Holding coins for such a long term needs a lot of patience

Just a tip to all you hodlers, it only requires patience if you are thinking about selling daily or find yourself in situations where you need the money now. What i do is get busy and earn elsewhere so i dont have to touch my crypto. If you can find a way to work and make money crypto then even better - its also a growing industry so lots of opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 18, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

i plan to hold my btc forever until I can buy my beach front house in the solomon islands with 1 BTC.  Cheesy any plan better than that is worth doing. maybe buying my own island with 1 btc is much better. but as of now, i plan to keep earning from it through trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 18, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

I plan to earn more bitcoin then if I have enough bitcoins I think 50% is not bad to convert into fiat to star a business because I want to have a business in the future. It will also help me to learn how to manage my moneu properly so that I can apply the techniques in earning of bitcoins.

Investing bitcoin in different way can gain more profit in the future when become successful. I also plan to build a business for my parents to manage, I just give them the capital. Some amount is invest here for a long time or more than years since the price increases and more increase in the future. For today, I am collecting bitcoin through signature campaign and other bounties.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

We'll I am planning to keep on investing here for future purposes so when emergency happens I have Bitcoin. Also, I am planning to convert my bitcoin to fiat so I can invest in companies to keep my money growing and increasing. I know that through here, it makes my life elevated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 18, 2017, 09:55:14 AM
I am planning to hold it and to do trades with it. Buying low and selling high. This can be done now that there is price volatility, I have bought at 2098 and I sold today at 2785. I know this is risky but it is worth trying. Holding is the bigger plan which can give me same results, making my amount in fiat bigger with the passing of years because of rise in bitcoin price.

Now it's even more compared to what was in July.
I would suggest you hold'em for a bit more time I am sure it will cross 4000 $.
There's also a chance for it to reach  5000 like before but it's tough atm.
Jump to: