Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 208. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Basically my plan will be to convert it to real money and use it fund part of my vocation, but as it stands now am more interested in getting a good amount of bitcoins and hoping to sell when the price goes much higher.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
My plan is to earn as much coins as much i can and save it for future, when the price will reach the level of my desire value i will sell it, until then i just want to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Im planning to earn and earn and hold my bitcoins not because i need it because i want to have a good future someday also i don't need to sell it coz im having a good time also money to spend moneu for my every day purposes i will earn from trading also from invesment but somehow im playing gambling sometimes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Most of my crypto assets are in bitcoin and some other altcoins maybe of 60:40 ratio. I just hold it, and whenever I need, I just convert  a few of it to cash. I'll rather store it in bitcoin than in fiat.
Very unfortunate if you just hold back your cryptom assets and do nothing on your money. If I have a deposit of money of course I will make an investment with a particular strategy Or trading. I think it will be profitable than you just hold back
Activity: 406
Me im planning to save my bitcoin until reaching my target amount then after that i will sell it and buy the things that i am planning to buy. And also my goals is my inspiration to be more productive to get more bitcoin day by day, i know that bitcoin can make things possible to get if you work for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Because that scaling on 1st of August is coming, I am going to change all my bitcoin to fiat currency. I do not have much, but it is nice small sum. I guess i will invest it in my self, buy some new clothes, maybe eat something new... who knows. But it is not large sum, so i can not invest it in something profitable.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Most of my crypto assets are in bitcoin and some other altcoins maybe of 60:40 ratio. I just hold it, and whenever I need, I just convert  a few of it to cash. I'll rather store it in bitcoin than in fiat.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Im planning for converting this bitcoins to fiat when it reach a serious hell of a price and untill it didnt happen i will just keep it and save and save bitcoins that i received monthly from signature campaigns
That's a good strategy, I think it would be good if you hold the bitcoin and wait until the price is really high. So you can get a big profit. While you hold and wait for a high price. You can keep growing bitcoin by looking for bitcoin in many methods.

Activity: 350
I'd like to invest and wait for the price to go higher but I also want to enjoy some of my earnings, for me I will invest half of it and spend the other half so that I keep on enjoying it and will not regret that much if my investment will not earn in the future.
I personally gong to hold it and not to invest it anywhere. I am sure that bitcoin will give me more profit. therefore I will prefer to hold bitcoin instead of investing it somewhere else or to spend it, I will reserved some for my personal need for example If there accurse any emergency so in such situation I may have some money that  I may change from bitcoin into my local currency and I will use such currency in case of emergency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm planning to just hold my bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it. I'm still going to buy more bitcoin as much as I can. Im really hoping that the price of bitcoin will go down.
Actually, I also hold my bitcoin for a long time and I will sell it in the right time when the price is rapidly increasing. I think that holding bitcoin will help to gain much profit. In addition to that, I will also invest some my bitcoin in trading because trading in one best source of income so I think I could get more income. Lastly, my plan in my bitcoin is hold and sell it when price rise.

It can worth to sell your BTCs when the price increases rapidly, but keep in mind the long term worth much more. So, never sell all your BTCs when the price bumps fast. Set a percentage to sell and a percentage to continue holding, this way you never run out of Bitcoins. It's very important to organize your Crypto finances very well to maximize the profit chances.
Activity: 322
Actaully investing in bitcoin would be a great opportunity for you, I mean we all know that there are few people here in the world who really know bitcoin itself. And to answer with your question, I would keep my bitcoin in my wallet and let it bloom until the right time came.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I'm planning to just hold my bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it. I'm still going to buy more bitcoin as much as I can. Im really hoping that the price of bitcoin will go down.
Actually, I also hold my bitcoin for a long time and I will sell it in the right time when the price is rapidly increasing. I think that holding bitcoin will help to gain much profit. In addition to that, I will also invest some my bitcoin in trading because trading in one best source of income so I think I could get more income. Lastly, my plan in my bitcoin is hold and sell it when price rise.
Activity: 612
just buy bitcoin and sell ​​when prices rise  Tongue

you have good idea to buy bitcoin because its time to buy bitcoin and hold for big profit bitcoin price become decrease but not too mush its not a series situation i hope bitcoin price will increase crazily then you see you profit. and here is same situation i also buy bitcoin and when bitcoin price go upword then i will sell it all  for profit and then i start my business.   
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens

It s so fun to read these old comments. The man says BTC can go up to $1000 and in a few years it ll be worth more. Heh.

How about over $3k.

I point this out to think about what will happen next year when we read comment being written ATM!
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
I'd like to invest and wait for the price to go higher but I also want to enjoy some of my earnings, for me I will invest half of it and spend the other half so that I keep on enjoying it and will not regret that much if my investment will not earn in the future.
Activity: 308
I am not worried about bitcoin price fluctuation and i don't invest in bitcoin. I just consider bitcoin is another form of currency, i will spend and earn as i do for fiat currency. Whenever i want to buy something will buy using bitcoin if available or else convert to fiat and buy.

So investing in bitcoin was never my intention to do so, sometimes i trade, gamble or invest bitcoins in bankroll etc... but just buying and keeping bitcoins in wallet and wait till price reaches high as expected seems not good idea for me
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

My plans on bitcoin which has been storage in my electrum wallet is to keep it in a long term until it reach the peak high price
that I've been waiting for it which is 10,000$. And while and I'm earning bitcoin I'm going to buy some altcoin then hold it too like what I'm doing on  bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
My plan is to hold bitcoin in bulk and not to sell it any time soon. Because I have good predictions for bitcoin in 2018. It could possibly break the price of 5000 $ or even more than expected.
And it could happen, I really expect the richness of this bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Since in the starting I was thinking to invest my money in the real.life business with the Bitcoin money by convert it into bank money but when I made research then I found that the earnings that I will make with the real.life fiat money with business will be very less than what I can make with Bitcoin by hold , so after that I just hold Bitcoin and never use it for the fiat convert , because in my opinion the price prediction of Bitcoin in 2020 with 10k$ will be true and then ofcourse I can start really a big business that can grow .
So here I have holder my Bitcoin since the last year of value 2500$ and will cash out into bank money in 2020 .
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
To be honest I do not have a well defined plan with my bitcoins, and that has been especially damaging to me as this has led me to freely sell my coins at the first opportunity, which has prevented me from gathering significant amounts of bitcoin. But the only thing I am sure these days is that it is no longer a good idea to dispose of my coins at any moment, but I must be cautious and try to gather and hold my coins in a medium-term view, while I gain time to find out options and decide the best one to use or invest my bitcoins.
Jump to: