Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 210. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Well if only i am owning a huge amount of bitcoin I'll invest a portion of it to exchanges or other potential and legit businesses related to bitcoin and leave the rest on my vault considering as an investment as well . So far, since I am only having not so large amount I will only focus on saving and keeping it on my wallet and once I already have a good amount I will start on planning to venture it to a much promising investments .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
The only plan that i settled for bitcoin is to just keep it growing for this year and the incoming years because i believe that bitcoin will cost a lot of money after a few years so having a lot of bitcoin is an advantage compare to other people so even though i don't have a lot of bitcoins then i can slowly grow my current bitcoin to a higher amount.

Yes earning now and saving it for future is the best thing to do as if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon then even with a small amount of bitcoins we can live good and luxury life but the best thing would be to have more bitcoins to enjoy higher profits in future.
- Yeah, the value of bitcoin will rise very high in the future and if we hold more bitcoin, we will be richer in the future, so saving bitcoin from now is the best plan to invest in future and should not waste Bitcoin on unnecessary things. My current plan is continue to earn bitcoin with the signature campaign, then I'll switch to investing in altcoin, this is a good way to develop my bitcoin although it made my bitcoin fall into dangerous situations but I believe I just need to be careful and analyze well, I will earn a lot of profit
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Currently, I intend and try to accumulate as much bitcoins as I can and afterwards keeping them till the price reaches prices that I consider sufficient to sell at (which probably won't be soon, so it will be long term holding).

That's the right thing to do as earning bitcoins will become more difficult in future when the price will be even higher so try to get as many as can at a moment and hold them till it reaches to the best price and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins to gain higher profits.

I agree with you.Seize the moment.We really don't know what's for tomorrow.So i prefer to earn bitcoin today as much as i can so that there's no worries for my future.All bitcoins i have are really for my future purposes except for some emergency cases that are unstoppable.

Me too. Just work and work and try to earn many bitcoins as much as I can. I want to earn bitcoins so that I can help my parents and for future purposes too. For now, I will keep my bitcoins. I'm positive that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise even more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
The only plan that i settled for bitcoin is to just keep it growing for this year and the incoming years because i believe that bitcoin will cost a lot of money after a few years so having a lot of bitcoin is an advantage compare to other people so even though i don't have a lot of bitcoins then i can slowly grow my current bitcoin to a higher amount.

Yes earning now and saving it for future is the best thing to do as if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon then even with a small amount of bitcoins we can live good and luxury life but the best thing would be to have more bitcoins to enjoy higher profits in future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
My plan for this year is to save as much as I can, but it is really hard thing to do right now because I am exchanging bitcoins to money to pay bills, buy stuffs. I am using it as a money at the moment, not long term investment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
My plan for this year is to accumulate more bitcoin, save it and look for the value of it after years. Though the price of bitcoin is really volatile and i cant predict what will happen after the segwit i must be more optimistic because my goal is for long term and bitcoin will help me achieve my goals in life.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Currently, I intend and try to accumulate as much bitcoins as I can and afterwards keeping them till the price reaches prices that I consider sufficient to sell at (which probably won't be soon, so it will be long term holding).

That's the right thing to do as earning bitcoins will become more difficult in future when the price will be even higher so try to get as many as can at a moment and hold them till it reaches to the best price and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins to gain higher profits.
I agree with you.Seize the moment.We really don't know what's for tomorrow.So i prefer to earn bitcoin today as much as i can so that there's no worries for my future.All bitcoins i have are really for my future purposes except for some emergency cases that are unstoppable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I have so much thoughts about bitcoin. That not so near but in the future, it will actually many times as valuable as it is right now. So will all these thoughts, I am trying my best to hold as many bitcoins as I can now so when my insights come into reality, I can say that I have really did a great preparations in the past. I am not seeing things in a short term but in a long term period.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I'm planning on buying some miners very soon, going to buy some Antminer S9's and maybe also an altcoin rig.
It's going to be one of the largest investments I've done in my life, but I have cheap electricity, so it should work out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

for now i just wanted to support my hobbies for now but i don't want to invest it on something because im not good at it

all of my friend they don't invest it they just buy what they wanted to buy or they save what they get on bitcoins and use it for futere

Same as mine i will save my bitcoins as possible as i can
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
I don't have any specific plan with bitcoins at a moment as I don't have enough holdings in bitcoins but whatever I manage to earn I am holding it for future and not spending right now as price is not too high at a moment and if it goes higher in next few months then will sell my coins and make some money out of it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
My plan is to earn as many bitcoins as possible in different ways and try to save them for future without spending them right now as price is good now but not the best to spend it so I will try to hold my bitcoins for the future and will wait for the higher price to spend them and by the time will buy some altcoins and will try to grow my bitcoins as simply holding will never help in growing my bitcoins.

I agree with you, of course by having a plan to get as much bitcoin as possible from various sources of bitcoin activity that can do, such as following the signature campaign in this forum, also trade and investment of course.
And always managing bitcoin spending well is the right step in bitcoin economic management.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
My plan is to earn as many bitcoins as possible in different ways and try to save them for future without spending them right now as price is good now but not the best to spend it so I will try to hold my bitcoins for the future and will wait for the higher price to spend them and by the time will buy some altcoins and will try to grow my bitcoins as simply holding will never help in growing my bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
My plans are simple: invest and hold, just waiting for the right price. No more paying with bitcoins (only if absolutely necessary) or gambling. 
I do not like to put my bitcoin in gambling that is not gives me profit that is why my plan is to keep intact until reach my target amount then i would sell it to buy a car that i will can bitcoin car. Then after that i will back on collecting and investing money in bitcoin again and set another plan as my inspiration.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
Well, I am planning that if I got my first bitcoin, I will treat my family and tell them that I earn bitcoin, but for now I am reviewing first how to earn bitcoin and read some of forum I can learn some from there.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
My plan is to hold my bitcoins for a long term and meanwhile invest some of them in different altcoins to make good profits in short term but majority of my coins will be on hold and will plan to sell them when the price of bitcoins hits $5k in coming months or years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
My plans are simple: invest and hold, just waiting for the right price. No more paying with bitcoins (only if absolutely necessary) or gambling. 

Same here with me.  But I am into earning and holding my bitcoins.  I was always been afraid of investing.  Because I was scammed before that is why I was so afraid to try it again.  But no matter what I will try harder to have more bitcoins and will sell it when the right price comes.
Jump to: