Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 214. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
To keep it for now until the price passes the moon. Also, invest as much as I could with the few I have to have more.

Smiley I think everyone hopes and thinks this way. What do you think off when you talk about 'price passing the moon'. Doubling -> 1600 -> 3200 or more thinking off reaching 10 or 20k? Everyone seems to agree on Bitcoin reaching at least 2k at the end of this year but will it go for the stars? Will there be a 5 digit-minimum?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
To keep it for now until the price passes the moon. Also, invest as much as I could with the few I have to have more.
If you look at today's statistics of Bitcoin's growth, then definitely I think the forecasts for a price increase of two times at the end of 2017 are justified and therefore there will be no manipulation of Bitcoin from my wallet.
Activity: 630
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I'm gonna hold it until it gets the cosmic heights.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
My bitcoin will wait for the victorious end, the plan is that I want to see what kind of money my saving will bring me.
Activity: 92
To buy and hold them for a long period and sell it when the price is just right for an amazing profit.
Exactly.
I'm gonna gather some BTC selling my services and products with it. and I'm just gonna let them grow Smiley
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
To buy and hold them for a long period and sell it when the price is just right for an amazing profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I have many plans with my bitcoin first I hold my bitcoin until the price reach their maximum price. And then second I will hold it for my business online so I can earn many bitcoin more. And then third is for the trading buying with cheap altcoin and then wait until the price high before you sell it. fourth is I will hold my bitcoin for the whole year because I believe the rice will reach $2000 and my reach is 20 bitcoin and I hope it will happen.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As for now I am more focus on earning bitcoins to sustain my daily needs.  Because as of the moment I do not have any source of income only through bitcoins.  If ever that I have a day job I will continue to earn more bitcoins so I could save more.  And then when I save enough, I will convert it into fiat currency and buy some stocks on stock market or maybe join a mutual fund.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Of course you want to like all users bitcoin, save it and get a dozen times more benefit. But the reality is a little different and I have to spend money on life.
Activity: 133
i will make bitcoin as my extra earn for funding my life
Activity: 243
I plan to save a few coins for the future, but if you really need money, you'll have to sell a little.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
I am also planning to invest on bitcoin stocks. Cnverting would not give any profit. 🙌
Pff, I would make love to the first Bitcoin I have. Like really 1BTC. Since april 30th, that's like a dream. To have 1BTC and when I do have one, that it'll reach like 50k or something : Grin
Activity: 518
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I'm planning just to hold it in order to grow my money without dping anything. As most of people trust more bitcoin than government banks, people would refer bitcoin which will make its price higher.
Save some few bitcoins like 100 BTC in 2 years and sell them after the next 10 years Grin

Bro save a few bitcoins like 100? Cheesy That's 100k worth of Bitcoins at this moment. If you can work that amount together in two years, you are doing something very very right Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Save some few bitcoins like 100 BTC in 2 years and sell them after the next 10 years Grin
Activity: 255
I plan to invest in bitcoin to ensure my future, but I will also consider other investment options for a change.

I agree. I convert all my funds to BTC for my future purposes because I believe that the price of bitcoin will be much expesive compared to it's current price. I will put the faith of my savings to BTC rather than to stock it kn the bank which offers very low percentage of interest.

It is very dangerous to invest all your funds in one cell. For such a risk, great luck is needed in order not to fail and remain at a profit.
I plan to invest in bitcoin to ensure my future, but I will also consider other investment options for a change.

I agree. I convert all my funds to BTC for my future purposes because I believe that the price of bitcoin will be much expesive compared to it's current price. I will put the faith of my savings to BTC rather than to stock it kn the bank which offers very low percentage of interest.

What level do you expect it to reach?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I will increase the number of my investments not only in bitcoin, so that I can still leave my children and live without needing anything.
Jump to: