Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 25, 2017, 08:40:53 PM
I'm going to hold my bitcoins for a very long time. It looks like that Bitcoin adoption will continue to increase in the next years. Despite the huge transaction fees, Bitcoin has a potential to become accepted in any online shop around the world. Bitcoin is an interesting piece of technology, that's why I decided to invest in it and it looks like I made a good decision. I'm looking forward to seeing Bitcoin as a replacement for USD.
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:58:27 PM
keep holding and relax guys
I have almost four year here and every year I give target to myself in my first year I buy car and in second year I start my own business and from third year till to this year I just buy bitcoin and keep it on hold from last week I start selling and end of this week I will sell all my bitcoins and my plan s to buy a new house I’m sure these bitcoins are more than enough for me to buy a new  house because bitcoin price is very high in my country.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 07:06:09 AM
HI ALL

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL MEMBER

I WORK VERY HARD TO BE GET SOME COIN BUT ON THE LAST END I LOST ALL

CAN YOU ALL BROTHER FRIENDS HELP ME IN THIS END OF YEAR AND GIVE ME A PUSH TO START 2018

I LOSE ALL I HAVE NOW IM CONNECTED FROM CAFE THAT GIVE FREE WIFE

PLEASE YOU HELP CAN DO BEST FOR ME ANY HELP YOU CAN

THIS MY WALLET
1AhZqrayKQYrjpHBUbVBmkRxTYA9ifN4ZK

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST GOD PROTECT YOU AND ALL BROTHER PLEASE BE SAFE WHEN YOU PLAN YOU BITCOIN

REGARDS
YOUR BROTHER MED
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 06:58:03 AM
I plan to earn more and more bitcoins.... when bitcoin price is increase i will sell them for USD
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 06:49:10 AM
I'm investing in bitcoin, like many for profits in the future, when it will afford the Deposit to cryptocurrency to invest in the business, it is likely that I will, after all, investing in business and property more secure, but it requires investment much more
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
December 25, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
My plan is to just hold my bitcoin and keep collecting bitcoin. I hope I can soon be jr mamber so i can join signature campaigns.
Activity: 4
December 25, 2017, 04:26:51 AM
If BTC already a lot for capital trading take profit 0.5% / day already delicious if "a lot"
Activity: 158
December 25, 2017, 04:04:44 AM
I just plan to hold it forever. I have held it through lots of ups and down. I continue to HODL. But, if I get an opportunity to spend bitcoins instead of fiat currency for buying my regular commodities, I wouldn't mind doing that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
December 25, 2017, 04:04:22 AM
keep holding and relax guys
Activity: 105
December 25, 2017, 03:55:53 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Well with my bitcoin possession I am planning to hold it for long term which I am currently doing at the moment and if it grows in a span of five to ten years that will be the time i will decide what to do with my coins. But most probably I will use it for my future and for my family.
Activity: 32
December 25, 2017, 03:41:28 AM
Yes I want to have a big mining company for bitcoin .
Activity: 10
December 25, 2017, 03:35:46 AM
Bitcoin is money. Bitcoin is a currency and can be exchanged like a currency. But bitcoin trades as a commodity. You can multiply your earning by trading.

If you’re a beginner trader, first thing you should learn is to read charts. signal to traders that the price of a security is likely to move in one direction or another when the pattern is complete. I’d like to bring your attention three chart patterns that will appear very often. I also took the time to show you how these relate to Bitcoin trading with the charting tools

Contrary to popular belief, bitcoin price is not influenced by supply and demand, or macro-economic factors. This much can be ascertained from its chart. Having no central authority, and floating freely on the open market (not the free market take note), Bitcoin price is driven primarily by speculation, meaning psychology, mood and emotion.

Bitcoin is theoretically another currency and thus you can treat it like another cross, like EUR/USD or USD/JPY. The only difference is that the exchanges are more rudimentary, there isn't a broker-dealer system like at a lot of FX shops, and you'll have to setup an account somewhere to trade it. If you're interested in investing in BTC, that's one thing. But to "trade" it is not much different than a normal cross - what is driving supply/demand on both sides of the equation? Why do YOU have an edge over anyone else?

The only experience comes with real money. Paper trading usually looks nice, but real money is different. The only way how people learn is from bad experience.
Activity: 37
December 25, 2017, 03:25:17 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

well, im just starting on bitcoin and was planning to use it to buy other currencies for long term investment for higher gain. after that, i may as well trade it for other crypto.
Activity: 672
December 25, 2017, 01:21:56 AM
A long-term plan with bitcoin is to keep as many bitcoin collections as possible and hold for a long period of time so I can earn huge profits and become a rich man and can retire soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2017, 11:42:35 PM
Planing I still want an offline business because I want to have a real income to keep watch when bitcoin will no longer produce. we do not have to worry back.
same as me. but, for now, I intend to hold my bitcoin until bitcoin price reaches $ 20k, and sell it for offline business later. I honestly lack the land to build it. so, till the moment I get it, I'll hold it
Activity: 406
December 24, 2017, 11:41:10 PM
My plan with bitcion if i eventually make it, is to invest more in crypto currency, hold some for a longer time period pending when the market value of bitcoin appreciate and convert some of them to fiat so as to start up a computer business.
Almost everyone wants to hold the bitcoin for long term to make profit, I would also think in the same manner, need to earn bitcoin and lot of prediction is there about the pump in price of bitcoin in the future, so at that time sell the BC.
Activity: 98
December 24, 2017, 11:25:27 PM
My plans with Bitcoin is that I am going to hold my Bitcoin. I will use them in any case of emergency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 10:00:46 PM
Planing I still want an offline business because I want to have a real income to keep watch when bitcoin will no longer produce. we do not have to worry back.
Activity: 39
December 24, 2017, 09:52:09 PM
Basically my plans with bitcoin is to stack it up, find a good timing to convert into my currency.
Activity: 308
December 24, 2017, 09:33:56 PM
My plan with bitcion if i eventually make it, is to invest more in crypto currency, hold some for a longer time period pending when the market value of bitcoin appreciate and convert some of them to fiat so as to start up a computer business.
Pages:
Jump to: