Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 06:33:44 AM
I will keep my Bitcoin, because I know in the nearest future Bitcoin will be of great value than it is today.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
December 26, 2017, 06:23:27 AM
I have a revised short-term 4-year plan with the current ups/downs

I plan to retire in a month..have the means w/o crypto with crypto as a backstop even thou I plan to use little of it ..made no sense to wait..in that will still have lovely
the low-end lifestyle I have become accustomed to.....thus why the heck not?.....

1) get enough $$ to cover health insurance next 2.5 years until Medicare kicks in (assuming it still exists under trump)..just set it aside as combo/crypto/cash to pay out

2) mine enough this year to live off of yet...then bleed some small modest amount at the 'lovely low-end lifestyle I have become accustomed to' until full 66 retire age
   then take soc security (again if it exists under trump) have enough outside investments to pull this off w/o touching much crypto hoard...the full soc sec will be the cherry
    on top

3) take out enough to fix the house up in the meantime and make a catastrophic fund of a combo of crypto/gold/cash...again in case of (likely) recession and trump..getting
    my house together (I'm retiring as soon as I can..hopefully within the next month at 62 years) and just knocking around with stuff I need to do.....so can let the crypto
    grow w/o too much of an issue on spending it down

seems prudent, trying to live within my means and have this crypto grow in the future yet...keep it all modest for a bit Smiley

So, best to keep with above modest expectations then watch the price/fud and the rest.....so going with the 'just in case it all goes tulips' play above...besides....I'm kinda

boring....best folk don't know what pulled the trigger for me to retire is crypto, even thou I don't need to use it on my above 'lowly lifestyle' best folk just think my 'backstop"

not to be used crypto funds...that got me off the fence to retire in the above manner ...are non-existent (thus keep driving the 2005 Taurus..that will act as a distraction

of any sense I have any extra $$$ at all from any source!...damn, that car is ugly!)

anyway my play, then again with Trump in office...money might be the least of my worries.....

how I'm keeping my head on straight...best to still think of this crypto as unicorn/tulip/fairy dust/magic/internet/geek/money......with all the ups/downs/sideways going on
and BCH and BTC and ALT and Gov't FUD etc

anyway, my play....I suppose they ever get an ETF I'll crack like a walnut..but till then...

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 03:29:28 AM
I think I have enough invested into bitcoins and other altcoins. Next year I will shift some of it into fiat for personal uses and some business ventures. The rest I will continue to hold and trade. I can see too much potential in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:22:32 AM
I believe Bitcoin will be useful in the future whether to buy house or vehicle, I also plan to create a bitcoin related business. I also have plans to start a business. I have more plan  I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 01:34:19 AM
My plan is with bitcoin is to hold and do short trades buying alt coins in Bittrex but majority i want to hold
Activity: 434
December 26, 2017, 01:30:37 AM
Yes i have so many plans with my bitcoin..to earn more bitcoin as i can..to invest it on my future business..buy things i want to buy and save it for my future Smiley Kiss
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
December 26, 2017, 01:21:40 AM
I have not invested for bitcoin-related companies yet, but if I have some bitcoins right now I might start investing and keep them in the future for the future. Some of them I will bring to trade
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
December 26, 2017, 12:58:09 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I have a lot of plans with my bitcoin. One thing I put on mind is about investing. I choose not just to invest on bitcoin but also in cash. I also plan on creating a business and find other way to earn extra income. This could turn out to be a great help for me in the future.
Activity: 33
December 26, 2017, 12:43:58 AM
I just believe Bitcoin will increase in the future, so I will wait price go down and buy it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
December 26, 2017, 12:16:20 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I think I will be investing more in bitcoin and will try to build my own business in the near future so tha I wouldn't have to depend on bitcoin only anymore. This will surely save me from my worries about my finances in the future. I will be doing this so that I can make sure that money will keep on coming no matter what happens since money is very essential nowadays.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 26, 2017, 12:10:58 AM

I have a lot of plans for my bitcoin and one of my main priorities is investing more my bitcoin so that it will grow more and more as time passes by. I will also save some for my daily needs and wants wherein as I earn more bitcoin, I will be more financially able making my worry for my future be removed. I hope bitcoin will get more better so I can benefit from it more.
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
My plan is to make a profit from bitcoin profits. I will build a restaurant system where the main form of payment is bitcoin. That helps me get more bitcoin and mount those bitcoin users together
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 11:37:57 PM
my plan now is to collect more bitcoins and invest from different trading sites and i will make my own business someday
Activity: 4
December 25, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related and invest some of it to local stock market. and when it grows more i can give my daughter a better future ahead of her

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 25, 2017, 10:26:19 PM
For now i will just Hodl it so that when the right times come and gain enough money to make my own cafe shop and internet shop i will lovely invested to it that's my plan to my future.
Activity: 323
December 25, 2017, 10:21:20 PM

My plan on my bitcoin is the half of it I will still invest it for me to earn again and to make my money bigger. the half it is I convert it into fiat and open a business here in our country. I want to open a cafe because it is the most common and what people usually want in these days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
December 25, 2017, 10:20:33 PM
I plan to earn more and more bitcoins.... when bitcoin price is increase i will sell them for USD

I also want to earn something big from it, the reason I am saving it. For now saving or holding them is the best plan I've got. I am planning to save it and the profit that i get from it will be used in my trading activities in the future, which the reason why I hope that price increase more so that I will be having a great capital in that future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:17:09 PM
It used mostly for the business purposes and sometimes Bitcoin is being sold and bought by me.That appears good for investment, but not a huge amount. That is better to have small investment and then check how that can grow. In any case you have to risk.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
December 25, 2017, 09:26:40 PM
I am planning to hold my bitcoin of a long time coz i can see the potential of it to reach $50000 or even $100k. When i started bitcoin, i was one of that person who made a panic selling when it crashed so bad but now i learned my lesson so i will hold my bitcoins till the end!
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
December 25, 2017, 09:07:55 PM
I want to hold my coins for more than 2 years and see what happens. Hopefully can turn into some big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: