Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
It is actually a great thing to do. For me its better to make the best about bitcoin and investment is one of the way to have a daily rotation of earning through bitcoin. And probably the best way to earn is also to save because if you want to earn more you will need to manage your bitcoin in a more productive way. So bitcoin is the great.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
I think that we have great opportunities even now. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. Every month I invest some part of my salary into bitcoin. Also sometimes I trade with it and get nice profits. May be ten years later because of this I will be able to retire earlier and And I'll tell friends how I bought Bitcoin for 5K, 10K, 15K USD, while Bitcoin will already cost 200-300K USD.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
February 24, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
It's a pretty bitcoin job you can also become a millionaire around the world because of this it's going to be a bitlogin at work bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
I will never convert my Bitcoin into fiat again, because it makes no sense at all. Bitcoin is sound money, not subject to centralized control and inflationary devaluation. Fiat money is a debt-based scam, fully exposed to the lunacy of monetary policy by central banks and fully exposed to capital restrictions by governmental control freaks. So, Bitcoin is simply a vastly superior form money. Anyone converting Bitcoin to fiat is out of his/her mind.

I hold my Bitcoin to spend them on my future necessities. I really hope that there will be an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly - which means without intermediary fiat conversion. That would be the precondition for me to pay with Bitcoin.

ya.ya.yo!
My plan of Bitcoin is simple, I will continue to invest in Bitcoin until I or Bitcoin does not exist, in my opinion at least Bitcoin will survive for more than 50 years, after 50 years Bitcoin will It does not end that it will move to a new page when it becomes a preferred currency in every country in the world and goes into the history of virtual currency.
Activity: 17
February 24, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
my plan on bitcoin is as an investment and as my future savings. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 24, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
I have couple of plans with my bitcoin. I think bitcoin will reach 25k$+ in future. For that i will hold some of my bitcoin and i will keep invest my bitcoin in bitcoin related business and i will also trade with my bitcoin to increase them to reinvest.
I'm sure the $ 25 price will be done before June. I'm never surprised and anxious with the price of fluctuating bitcoin, because japanese state and some countries that have legalized bitcoin so they hope that the cheap bitcoin price so that automatically increase the user from the country that has legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 97
February 24, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
I have couple of plans with my bitcoin. I think bitcoin will reach 25k$+ in future. For that i will hold some of my bitcoin and i will keep invest my bitcoin in bitcoin related business and i will also trade with my bitcoin to increase them to reinvest.
Activity: 154
February 24, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
I will use it wisely, and will not violate the rules that are in bitcoin, and I will keep trying until I get the profit I dreamed of
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
my plan i will hold my bitcoin until 10 years ahead so i get big profit as you know every year bitcoin price always go up
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
February 24, 2018, 05:11:03 AM
I am planning to hold it because  the price now is very low and i want a good come back  of btc price and much higher than last december.

When it finally increase,  i want to sell it and will use it as my capital  to have my own business.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
February 24, 2018, 05:04:52 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

That is also what I think is the best thing to do. It is always better to invest in so many different things as possible so that if one will fail, you still have the chance of gaining from your other investments. Diversification of investments is always the safer and wiser choice. My plan is also to withdraw some Bitcoin and convert them into fiat. But not now because I am still waiting for Bitcoin to gain more in value. If it reaches $30,000, then I will have to decide how much I have to withdraw.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
I have to use bitcoin as the currency system  i plan that i want to buy some bitcoin and those which i am holding now i will keep this for the future and if sometime i need some cash amount i will cash out some bitcoin but i have to not cash out my all digital wealth now people prefer to cash out bitcoin due to which some of the investors have withdraw their investment due to which the bitcoin supply more than the bitcoin demand the price were fall badly.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
with bitcoin maybe I will progressively enlarge my investment as long as it can still be used. for the future, if it is the maximum result will probably divert my efforts on car rentals or more.
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
I start my plans with bitcoin, I build a house and i help my family and use to our dailylifestyle. I want to build a computershop for business. and pay my tuition fee and pay our bills
Activity: 76
February 24, 2018, 03:17:35 AM
I have no plan on this time.every man has a plan. so I create my plans with my bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
February 24, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
To hold my bitcoin and wait for the big price increase so that i can pay all my debts that already been my debts for a long time.

My plans are holding it,  save and trade until i become rich.
Activity: 13
February 24, 2018, 03:08:24 AM
Just going to watch where it goes.   
Hahahahah... Exactly same here.
Activity: 80
February 24, 2018, 02:35:02 AM
My ultimate goal is to pay my student loans. Besides that would definitely invest in stock market or real estate.
Your plan good
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
What are my plans with my bitcoins? I will just keep on earning some bitcoins even nowadays there are times its value is inconsistent. I will be very wise on when to buy and sell of my bitcoins..so in return I would be able to earn more money for a living...especially for my family.
Activity: 80
February 24, 2018, 02:21:06 AM
I plan to buy bitcoin and buy other small coins.
Pages:
Jump to: