Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
For me my plans with Bitcoin is to use it as currency as it easy to transfer from one person to another without involving any third party like banks bitcoin can be transferred from peer to peer pretty easy to transfer more.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
My plans with my bitcoin are to hold some for the future, incase bitcoin value rises. And to use the rest for trading which will fetch me so more money.

that's also my objective upon joining in this forum, since this is my first time to join in signature campaign, I'm just going to save all my earnings here and hold it in my wallet  so that  in the event that i need money it's not hard for me look for. the rest of my earnings would go to my savings bank account Cheesy Smiley Wink Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
I will hoard like theres no tomorrow.

I really like the currency, i believe in it, so i will stay doing Bitcoin related businesses for a long long time. I'm really excited about it and it's really fun!
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 10:40:32 PM
I plan to make my own business with bitcoin results that I get nowadays because I want to open a business that can indeed be my pasive income in addition to bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Until now, I still continue to join different bounties to earn tokens and convert it into bitcoins. I use bitcoin as an investment and a source of my income. Everytime I earn bitcoin, I keep some of it to my savings, I withdraw it and keep it so that I have extra money in case of emergency and to pay my bills. I also keep or hold some to my btc wallet for investments to earn more. I save most of my earnings for my future and use the money I earn to start my own business.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 10:34:08 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
With my bitcoins, I plan to invest some and trade and the rest for savings, hold it for the good future. Bitcoin is the best investment for me so I want to earn more bitcoins for saving. I will still join campaign in this forum and do some task that pays bitcoins in order to earn and save.
Activity: 278
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
Actually my plan is to continue investing in bitcoins, and of course, take a little and travel with my family paying with bitcoins. Wink
Activity: 323
February 28, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

If I had an oppurtunity to have more bitcoin well i'll take the risk in investing because when its price of bitcoin increases as well as its profitable. Aside from investing, i'll also keep the remaining for money savings for my future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
I have a dream and i have a thing that i want to buy if i have many bitcoins. They have many ways to earn bitcoins. For to buy a house and lot a fast motor bike and also a car. Im working in signature campaign because they have a big payment and join also in social campaign. Thats my plan on my bitcoin for my family and future family.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 10:08:22 PM
invest, buy coins and sell it when the time's right. repeat the cycle.
Activity: 82
February 28, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
Hold more and more which you can
Activity: 56
February 28, 2018, 09:46:40 PM
I want bitcoin to take all the alts up with it , till its time for it to retire and pass on the torch .
Activity: 140
February 28, 2018, 08:59:33 PM
I think will find bitcoin as much by way of buying at a time when prices fall and sell when prices rise and wait for the price to go down to buy again, but such a thing requires patience and the profit will I reserve to buy again then our bitcoin will increase
Activity: 140
February 28, 2018, 08:18:55 PM
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens

My original plan was just to learn and understand bitcoin but when i read some of the disscussion and post 6. I realized there is realy income in bitcoin.So my first plan change to 2nd plan which is aiming to earn and gather more bitcoins.For extra income.
Activity: 378
February 28, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
I still choose to hold as my bitcoin for long-term investments even though the price is currently down, but I still believe the price will go back up. bitcoin will be very valuable in the future. this is just my opinion  Wink
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
What is my plans in bitcoin? Of course I will divided my bitcoin money saving for my children and the others for my business for back up only but I need to become smart financially to avoid spending money, if I have money I will invest it with increasing interest like a bank, fo now on it is better to invest in bitcoin coz you know it can bring back to you...  Wink
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
My plans with my bitcoin are to hold some for the future, incase bitcoin value rises. And to use the rest for trading which will fetch me so more money.
for the time being I still hold bitcoin that I have and also keep investing in bitcoin especially for short term investment. I will also develop the business I have built before, using my earnings from bitcoin
Activity: 94
February 28, 2018, 04:16:49 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
There are many plan of bitcoin for future. Firstly i invest bitcoin all site after when bitcoin is high rate then i have lot of money. Bitcoin is the world`s most popular cryptocurrency coin.That leading all coins in the market.Recently they are having some pooping and dumping situation due to some issue worldwide.Some restriction to few countries.I have some bitcoin stocked on my wallet i am thinking to get them up by trading trickly in some trading sites like binance,bittrex that i have account to get recovered few of my losses that i have had due to recent dropped of pricing of bitcoin since January 2018.Let`s see what can i make!

Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
i not have a plan, but I have ambitions.
I will collect as much money as possible from bitcoin, and after the money collected then I will think what the next plan will I do with my money.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: