Pages:
Author

Topic: what are your predictions in the future for the ripple? - page 2. (Read 681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
No need to write in caps or bigger letters: I dislike ripple. It is completely agains nature of cryptocurrencies in my opinion. But I don't think they will fail to launch good platform to be used ny finance industry. Banks may quickly embrace it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
within a few months, the ripple will be one of the coins begin to rise high. the right time to buy a ripple current is because it has not yet reached high prices.
Activity: 210
As it is run by a good team, so I think it'll increase in price in future. However XRP is not fully decentralized so it can't be drop in full in value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hopefully Ripple crashes to 1 cent,  Ripple is not a real crypto and is centralized.  Ripple goes against everything Satoshi believed in.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
I've been following Ripple for a long time and I never bought it. A very unpredictable coin. I made predictions where the course would go and never guessed. So I do not regret that it is not in my portfolio.
When I first heard about ripple and the fact that banking system support this coin, one thing became very clear to me at that moment and it was, ripple would be surviving longer than anyone could predict and it would soar according to its own freewill. Indeed, I was correct about the potential of this currency. I consider it as one of the best available options for investing money into.
Activity: 294
I've been following Ripple for a long time and I never bought it. A very unpredictable coin. I made predictions where the course would go and never guessed. So I do not regret that it is not in my portfolio.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
I think that the ripple turns into a coin for the pump. Periodically he is remembered, pumped and then the price falls and so constantly.

You obviously have problem reading charts
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
what are your predictions in the future for the ripple?
I wonder what level can ride the ripple in the coming years
In 2018, according to my predictions the world will change. Bitcoin is also popular and more participant. So making money from bitcoin will be very difficult. I hope I will succeed and stick with bitcoin for a long time. I will overcome any waves.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
I think within six months a new ripple will start entering into the Prime again. but we just wait in the future like what.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Ripple is a rising currency and in the last period and it is now the third best currency in the market . As well, their progress was sudden especially the development of market cap, which became 28 Billion dollars and  this value is huge, despite that the price of this currency is low ( $1.34) .
In addition to that,  it is very hard  to give expectations for Ripple (XRP) but  I guess that this currency will have a good future and may the price evolve x100 .Otherwise, many capitalist invested in this currency.

do you realize how much would be ripple mc if the prize for one ripple would be more than 100$?😂😂
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Ripple is a rising currency and in the last period and it is now the third best currency in the market . As well, their progress was sudden especially the development of market cap, which became 28 Billion dollars and  this value is huge, despite that the price of this currency is low ( $1.34) .
In addition to that,  it is very hard  to give expectations for Ripple (XRP) but  I guess that this currency will have a good future and may the price evolve x100 .Otherwise, many capitalist invested in this currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
i think some trader bitcoin not like with centralizing banker on ripple.. may be just 2 $ in the end year, pump and dump with so many news may be fake news on ripple
Activity: 280
I think that the ripple turns into a coin for the pump. Periodically he is remembered, pumped and then the price falls and so constantly.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
Between 3 and 5 dollars in coming months
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I believe it can be between 1 and 3 USD, I saw two pumps but I do not expect anything special
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
In current situation ripple is best platform because one bank also invested in ripple coin so this coin will be surely raise in future and this coin is survey in long years.
But some peoples are looking the upcoming coins so we don't predict the future possibilities in cryptocurrency. I think this year Ripple is one of the best currency.
Agree, The only reason why Ripple is still sustainable until now is that Ripple backed by bankers. Even though Ripple is known to be centralized bankers coins which all the cryptocurrencies community hated. Ripple will always have a place in the market because we can't count how many bankers support Ripple.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
In current situation ripple is best platform because one bank also invested in ripple coin so this coin will be surely raise in future and this coin is survey in long years.
But some peoples are looking the upcoming coins so we don't predict the future possibilities in cryptocurrency. I think this year Ripple is one of the best currency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I think we are going to see an even greater battle between ETH and Ripple to see which coin keeps the second spot behind bitcoin, ETH may have its flaws but in my opinion it is better than ripple that is nothing but a project of the banks, however with a greater interest of financial institutions it is possible that ripple could surpass ETH as the number 2 coin in the next years.

Their biggest flaws to me are that they are centralized with developers having a huge conflict of interest in maintaining artificial price while forcing developments that may not be needed as opposed to keeping a clear head on objectives unrelated to price. And don't forget they also have another alt to contend with (Bitcoin Cash) that equally wants to be number 2 (or number 1 as they say) and have a lot of willingness and resources to attempt this.

However, Eth has a great head start and reputation (minus DAO).
The greatest advantage of ETH over Ripple and any other coin is that there are hundreds of projects which depend on Ethereum and many icos come weekly that run over that platform, no other coin has that advantage, while there are other projects that want to be the new Ethereum they still lack the traction that ETH has, and also bitcoin cash is a very strong competitor for the number two place but lets see if it can maintain that market cap once bitcoin finally activates the lightning network.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
As of now, Ripple is one of the best coins right now and it has a consistent performance in the past months up until now. It is still worth investing and we all hope that it will become profitable in the future. And for its price, for I, it is still unpredictable and all we can hope is the best for the coin which is its price is going to be more valuable.
I look at the same opportunities, now Ripple has become one of the coins that counts. The development is also very significant, some cooperation has made investors more confident about Ripple. I am also not afraid to invest enough here. Ripple can be one of the best coins.

Though its centralized coins I can say that this is one of the great cryptocurrency right now, so we should be take this into our list. Right now XRP is in the right position, and I see this at a higher level in the future. Some people doubt on this one because of its function but still investors believe that xrp is good alternative for bitcoin.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
According to my formula the most it can be is $20. I personally bought at 2.35 so crying like a hungry infant right now
Pages:
Jump to: