Pages:
Author

Topic: what are your predictions in the future for the ripple? - page 4. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
No one knows for sure about the future of the ripple because every move is too long, and many big players hold this coin so that the price is too easy to be "played around"
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
I dont know how you trust this coin..
especilly after that much pump....
it is still dumping...
good luck with ripple..
I keep distance...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
ripple is good coin and good dev team
not long time i think ripple price can incraese to over 5 dolllar
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Until I see strong competitors, I don't ripple go down anytime soon. It will be good for long time investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I think Ripple will become more popular, but will stay on third place in market cap, mostly because it’s huge supply. They have announced a deal with MoneyGram and that will make a difference. I think we can make money with Ripple, but will never be number one or most important coin or so on.
Activity: 108
I'm investing in a ripper, I think it has a very good future. If it's on the Coinbase, its price will increase by $ 10
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
what are your predictions in the future for the ripple?
I wonder what level can ride the ripple in the coming years

Can you please explain to me what does "The Ripple" means? Is is just the title of a movie or you are just dealing with horrible grammar errors? Anyway, ripple is the worst coin that has ever existed, it deserves to go back to zero again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106

Ripple is coming into popluar altcoin recently. With its runs so many speculation raise about tjis altcoin.
In my opinion, i think it will not survive till long time start now because ripple is centralized altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As Ripple been support by banker, it was centralization. That coins could be has good future, but on some articles i read about comparing Ripple with Stellar. I think these both coins has related progress and will attract the market. But i can say buying Xrp are good for now.
Activity: 112
There is a lot of pump and dump in this coin but the fundamentals do not add up.

The R3 association for ripple which is formed by a large number of banks has a caveat that they do not need

to use XRP as the currency for transaction but they will use the technology.

This is the key concern as Banks are likely to create private blockchains for their own usage and may not use XRP at all.

Ripple is dependent only on a single usage and that is interbank transfer.. if that fails, XRP will be worthless.

I see too many competitors with XRP. Other blockchains such as Stellar (which is already in used by IBM in the Pacific) as well as banks who are

likely to use private blockchains.

Hence I do see many other blockchains moving up in value in the top 10 in market cap and squeezing out XRP in the long term.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I believe in this coin. It seems to me that soon the ripple can reach 2-4 dollars per coin. And it seems to me that this will happen very soon. Now I'm waiting for a drawdown in order to buy a ripple.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250

I don't buy Ripple anyway ever since before, though I saw many times how ripple got pumped and dumped, and I also knew that many of the traders got profit in this things too. Maybe if Riplle down again below 4k sats I will buy em then hold.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ripple has made some interesting deals for their technology to be used by businesses such as Moneygram.

What happens next depends of whether those deals are successful and they can expand them and get other financial businesses on board.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
Apparently, Ripple firmly established itself in the top and will remain there until the end of the year. It's difficult to make any price predictions, but I think it will goes along with market without any abrupt deviations.
Ripple will always at the top 3 coinmarketcap. But i'm not sure about if there will be a competitor to the ripple. Even DAG project hasn't proven good traction to compete with ripple.

Ripple as favourite currency in the korea. All of the things will be following the fundamental of the market.
This is not so strong right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Apparently, Ripple firmly established itself in the top and will remain there until the end of the year. It's difficult to make any price predictions, but I think it will goes along with market without any abrupt deviations.
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: