Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your top coin to invest in for passive income? - page 5. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Formerly don't like to invest because I am afraid, but when I understand the trend of investment and other means of earning, I start investing in a project after spending months in their telegram group, have been in earning, the project that I look up to now is Cla, Raca and Polytrade.
Crypto has a lot more way to give us profits and earn a living. But not all coins or projects can give us passive income because some are only good for nothing and only give us losses in the end. But if we chose those coins who are in the top 10 CMC like bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and even SOL, they are good for passive income because by holding them effortless, you are making your own profits once their prices reach at their peaks. As long as you never gets tired patiently waiting in crypto, you will always come up with a passive income in crypto. Crypto might be risky than any other investments, but the returns is worth the wait.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
With there being thousands of coins all earning diferentes APY percentajes ir can be hard to choose which coin invest in to get passive income.

Share your experiencies
Currently I'm using DJ's Chng finance app to be able to earn some passive income and this is an app download platform released by a famous CEO and it has a lot of lucrative features both a wallet that can hold the coins you want to hold for a long time and can bet with many different types of coins to make a profit. I feel this is one of the best mobile apps I've ever used. you can check out the project specific APY here https://www.chainge.finance/.project in great development powerful you can read and experience with it bet and enjoy passive income from CHNG's mobile wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Nah, I'd better try choosing those ones that have a huge price growth potential. Staking is just an additional gain. So if you have some strong coins in your portfolio and you are planning to hold them for a long time - you can just look for some staking proposals which include these coins. That's my opinion.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Fohocoin is the newest gem of all time.  Such an ingenious project will simply skyrocket.
$FOHO $FOHO $FOHO
I think you are wrong if you claim this coin is a gem. This coin is only listed on BitBNS, not a familiar exchange for me. This coin also has a low transaction or volume in 1x24 hours, very risky to buy this coin. Why don't you buy top coins like BTC, ETH, or BNB? If you compare FOHO with these coins, I think you will change your mind.

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
I have some pretty good coins in the Coinmarketcap rankings and some I invest on the BSC platform to staking coins there to get passive income when we are holding these coins for the long term, because when we staking coins on some trusted and have a large volume then there is no loss to hold coins there because we will get benefits in the form of additional coins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Since september I invested low-priced coins that have the potential to skyrocket like SHIB Inu, I believe the trend of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so the opportunity to get passive income is very large, some of the coins that I have stored in my wallet are Goma Finance, Kuma Inu, Akamaru, Freemon and Kaiken Shiba.

It's very dangerous if you invest all of your assets on those coins, you know that's just hype coins and everything could be gone if the trends is suddenly over and we never know when.
I think you should save like 70% of your investment to strong fundamental coins like ETH, BNB, SOL and others. Just use 30% of your investment going to hype coins, just my opinion.
Well, those coins are totally risky since they are only good when there is hype, but when its over, they drop their prices drastically. So if you are a good investor, you must know how to allocate your funds and putting a high percentage on coins with solid fundamentals and lesser when it comes to hyped coins.

I think investing in crypto coins for passive income has less chances to happen since we are investing along with risks. Maybe if you just buy and hold for bitcoin and ethereum, it will create passive income in the future even if you just sit the whole time, but i doubt it will be possible for most of the altcoins as they are easily pump and dump.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Formerly don't like to invest because I am afraid, but when I understand the trend of investment and other means of earning, I start investing in a project after spending months in their telegram group, have been in earning, the project that I look up to now is Cla, Raca and Polytrade.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
With there being thousands of coins all earning diferentes APY percentajes ir can be hard to choose which coin invest in to get passive income.

Share your experiencies

Of course to earn passive income, we can choose to stake with stable coins. With stable coin staking we don't have to worry about coin price dumps. However this is rarely found. However, if we do staking with coins whose prices fluctuate, then we will get bigger profits, but the risk of dumping is high. Pancakeswap unlocks more stakes with high APY or APR, you can check there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

It is very important to find a prospective coin on the early stages of its development. But to do this development it is necessary to check. For example something like this - https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-weekly-report-oct-11th-18th-d41f66363dfb

Now a lot of projects appear. So investors have a big choice of different projects. It is very important to analyze how useful the project is and to understand demand in it in future.

I agree that now investors have a big choice. But because cryptocurrency is very popular a lot of scams appear too, that is why it is very important to check all the projects and its development.
Activity: 301
Merit: 16
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I always invest coins that are still cheap to make a profit. the coins I invest like Matic, Shiba, Tron and BTT. I've been investing since September, from the coins I invested, it's quite profitable for me. I always invest in the long term.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Since september I invested low-priced coins that have the potential to skyrocket like SHIB Inu, I believe the trend of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so the opportunity to get passive income is very large, some of the coins that I have stored in my wallet are Goma Finance, Kuma Inu, Akamaru, Freemon and Kaiken Shiba.

It's very dangerous if you invest all of your assets on those coins, you know that's just hype coins and everything could be gone if the trends is suddenly over and we never know when.
I think you should save like 70% of your investment to strong fundamental coins like ETH, BNB, SOL and others. Just use 30% of your investment going to hype coins, just my opinion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E

Share your experiencies
If you are looking for ways to gain passive income by investing to a top coin I suggest you try to stake the following top rank cryptos such as Cardano, Binance coin, Pancakeswap token and Polkadot token.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
If you want passive income don't rely to coins since not all of them are just keep going up most of them are going down too and if you want good passive income I suggest to stake your stable coins to pools the APY are more higher than the APY that common bank gives, so try to look for a pool that will let you stake USDT or other stable coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Fohocoin is the newest gem of all time.  Such an ingenious project will simply skyrocket.
$FOHO $FOHO $FOHO
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
I don't look for passive income from altcoins as it seems really hard to find due to the nature of the market but having highly potential coins, it is a big help to make a good profit. I invest usually in the top coins in the market like BTC, ETH, and BNB, and guess what? These coins could give you such thing (profit) but of course, you can't just think that profit keeps on flowing as we know the market situation and sometimes we have to wait a few months to have it.

Everything you do like choosing coins is a big factor that could affect that is why we should be smart in choosing them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
If you keep things simple and happy with it, then choose the top coins of the market like BTC ETH BNB ADA SOL DOT LINK....

It's really easy to get a good profit with crypto right now, so don't get too hung up on things but take more action.

The actions taken must also be based on observations first, otherwise the decision-making will greatly impact from these observations, I like BTC, ETH and BNB, even many people believe these three coins have good prospects in the future, even these three coins are also suitable long-term investment, but for other coins I think it has high speculation, let alone using a long-term investment pattern.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
I would rather stake some renowned altcoins to earn passive income and then if the value pumps I will get a return on investment as well. Because I have tried this in the past by staking BNB for a shorter period of time to participate in launch of new coins and the value of BNB almost doubled during that span and we have a lot of staking options nowadays. But we need to ensure we are investing into a coin which has been there in the market for a while and it shouldn't be like new NFT token which pumps and dumps every other week.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I just started last month and got a good response from passive income by staking $cake. Anyone should choose away at least one passive income to earn. For passive income, I would suggest choosing crypto. Keep it one your mind that you have to choose the right one from  all and large communities and budgets can help you
Investing in crypto is a good choice to create a passive income because by simply holding  them, you can already make profits and earn money even when the owner is asleep. But make sure to invest in most solid and reliable coins because even if they are high risks, but at least they will somehow give you a guarantee to be profitable in the end even without much effort to do. Even if the market crash will happen any time, it will not affect you after all knowing you are holding them for long term, so temporary market price changes does not really matter.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
I just started last month and got a good response from passive income by staking $cake. Anyone should choose away at least one passive income to earn. For passive income, I would suggest choosing crypto. Keep it one your mind that you have to choose the right one from  all and large communities and budgets can help you
Pages:
Jump to: