Pages:
Author

Topic: What awaits Bitcoin in the future? (poll) - page 4. (Read 3718 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Im not sure will change the financial world. Bitcoin is a baby, limited value and a bubble.
im not the pessimists which bitcoin will fail, but really bitcoin just an alternative payment.

~iki

wrong.

and that is the reason why you didnt choose option 1  Smiley

Just my opinion Tongue
what your opinion? you believe bitcoin will change the financial world? How?

~iki
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i voted for the first one which is Bitcoin will change the financial world. Bitcoin have great potential. Price Bitcoin will only grow .
i think i'am not here for a long time but i still have the right to give an opinion , i still potentials on this digital currency however im afraid of few things like Bitcoin NX & the block size which may cause few problems
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i vote for Bitcoin will change the financial world. Bitcoin have great potential. Price Bitcoin will only grow
even might seem impossible i hope in the future it would actually happen
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
blockchain tech is the future
bitcoin not so sure, but it surely isnt dead any time soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
It may take a while but more people and businesses are adopting it all the time.  At some point adoption will reach a critical mass and the public will start to trust bitcoins.  WHen this happens both adoption and price should go up a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Im not sure will change the financial world. Bitcoin is a baby, limited value and a bubble.
im not the pessimists which bitcoin will fail, but really bitcoin just an alternative payment.

~iki

wrong.

and that is the reason why you didnt choose option 1  Smiley
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

~iki
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Activity: 784
Hello! I'm interested in Your opinion on the future of Bitcoin.
I suggest to everyone to vote in the poll.
Let's see who has the most, the optimists or the pessimists?
Please leave Your opinions in the comments.
Thanks to everyone who voted!

It is but obvious that it will grow in the future as the adoption level goes high don't go on the present value of bitcoin it is sure gonna increase in the future and definitely it will face a competition from new entrants and new technologies but I believe it would not affect bitcoin. Same was the case when internet came into existence no one was in support of it but today it has become the necessity.Same would go with bitcoin in future. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Obviously if you are here and you aren't in team 1) you are doing it wrong.
I think Bitcoin will go through numerous lucrative bubbles tho, but this doesn't mean you can't be for the long term too.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
Hello! I'm interested in Your opinion on the future of Bitcoin.
I suggest to everyone to vote in the poll.
Let's see who has the most, the optimists or the pessimists?
Please leave Your opinions in the comments.
Thanks to everyone who voted!
Pages:
Jump to: