Pages:
Author

Topic: What Book are you currently reading? - page 5. (Read 1717 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
March 24, 2020, 03:21:12 AM
I usually like to read books so when I finish reading one book I start reading another book Earlier I finished the book 5 to 6 but for the last three days I have been reading the book for fifty years of my politics. The story is truly remarkable and we know a lot of information about our country that I did not know before.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 24, 2020, 12:07:05 AM
because of Boredom i am starting to read the Books of "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen and the next in line is "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee

I started reading the old man and the sea by Ernest Hemingway
is it good?i mean what type of story is this?
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
March 22, 2020, 05:53:54 PM
I started reading the old man and the sea by Ernest Hemingway
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
March 20, 2020, 10:13:06 AM

I have long since rarely read a book because for me it is not practical and very difficult to carry. with the development of technology I prefer to buy magazines or books online and just read it on the mobile device. this is easier than the book and the price can be cheaper, of course. technological developments make it more practical to be able to be used and utilized.

You're wrong. Electronic books maybe more convenient and cheaper but will never make you feel emotion and attractive like when you're reading a real book!

You are right in saying that electronic books never touch our minds just like the original books. Then the writers wouldn't write a book Everything wont to be done by electronic books. There are many authors' books that remind us of our childhood memories they're really fun.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
March 20, 2020, 06:51:33 AM
I've never read Jules Verne. Therefore, just yesterday I started reading The Mysterious Island! Interesting from the start!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 20, 2020, 05:37:36 AM

I have long since rarely read a book because for me it is not practical and very difficult to carry. with the development of technology I prefer to buy magazines or books online and just read it on the mobile device. this is easier than the book and the price can be cheaper, of course. technological developments make it more practical to be able to be used and utilized.

You're wrong. Electronic books maybe more convenient and cheaper but will never make you feel emotion and attractive like when you're reading a real book!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
March 20, 2020, 02:55:22 AM
I love reading books by many author's books but now read God's chariots because now the virus is spreading all over the world and everyone is following the path shown by God to protect against this virus. If we pray regularly after his book we can be saved from this epidemic He alone can save us from this disease.
Activity: 2
March 19, 2020, 09:17:33 PM
I'm currently reading Chariots of the Gods
Activity: 43
March 19, 2020, 06:28:50 PM
the importance of being earnest by Oscar Wilde
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
March 19, 2020, 04:55:47 PM
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
Activity: 32
March 19, 2020, 05:52:05 AM
 I currently reading "The Testament"  book. This is very interesting book
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 12, 2020, 08:23:52 AM
The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from the People Who've Lived the Longest
is this also available online?seems like a good book can you share where to purchase and how much cost?

trade your way to financial freedom good book I am reading to improve my trading skills
this is hard to learn unless we have a good mentor to help us out in trading.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
March 12, 2020, 07:09:49 AM
trade your way to financial freedom good book I am reading to improve my trading skills
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
March 12, 2020, 05:52:43 AM
The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from the People Who've Lived the Longest
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
February 14, 2020, 06:12:22 AM
I recently started reading Harry Potter. Before that, I watched only the films. The books are written very well. If you start reading, it's hard to tear yourself away.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
February 14, 2020, 05:26:25 AM
I read The richest man in Babylon, who have time can read it.
the name sounds catchy, i will check it out
Activity: 154
February 08, 2020, 11:28:29 PM
Yes, I love to read. But my nature is a little different. The book that I like to read, I read it again and again, even though it is memorized, whether it is a text book or a story book, like a snack. So my book repository is very short.

How sweet is the word 'friend'! Friendship is a symbol of intimacy, affection and harmony, love and affection, and a symbol of mutual bonding and emotional bonding. Cracks in friendship are painful but not uncommon; When it is noticeable. Many friends today are enemies. Dishonesty and betrayal are not desirable for a friend. But the unexpected is still happening. Why friends are only creating distances between parents, siblings, close relatives and laid-back neighbors in the conflict of mutual interest. Violence is spreading. As the ant takes the leaf of a fallen tree in danger, people also want to avoid danger, seeking some shelter. Need a good friend. Where people are suspected of being friends with blood, even if they are suspected of being friends, the book can be a real friend to people.
Activity: 14
February 08, 2020, 12:42:40 PM
I read The richest man in Babylon, who have time can read it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
February 07, 2020, 11:17:50 PM
I love reading numerous books leisure back home I took a book while traveling somewhere I read within the car I prefer sociology books in any case. Different aspects of society are discussed here How can we eliminate superstition from society? Socio-economic political aspects of society etc August Kott is the father of sociology.
Activity: 1
February 07, 2020, 08:19:05 PM
3rd Book in Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight archive series, Oathbringer.

and goddamn
Pages:
Jump to: