Pages:
Author

Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable? - page 26. (Read 30354 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
Bitcoin price fluctuations will move up and also fall rapidly, this is caused by market demand. so if you ask about the stability of bitcoin it is likely that if the market demand between the seller and the buyer tends to be balanced it can happen but it is very difficult because many people are thinking of making profit with bitcoin by investing and immediately making profit when it is sufficient for what which has been invested.
I think making bitcoin stable would be worst thing ever. Since if you make bitcoin stable how people make profit with their investment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 07, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
Make it accepted globally as payment for commerce or e-commerce, introduce it to institutional investors and explain the benefits of having a crypto currency in the booming blockchain businesses today cause soon enough the money will move to the internet and that's where will we make our payment, transaction in our businesses.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2018, 04:14:36 AM
I don't think there's something that needs to be done to make bitcoin stable as far as its market value is concerned. Let's not forget that bitcoin is a very volatile asset that relies on the supply and demand.
What we can do to make cryptomarket more stable is to speculate less, but who is willing to do that? When market is flooded with speculators what else price can do, just to swing as speculators plays on their instruments. People are in panic price is going down, people are on fire price is going up, panic and fire can be small or big, maybe huge but its burning all the time, thats why we have so unstable prices, unstable market, where everything and anything is possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 07, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

we cannot know for certain what causes stable prices and even in all investment instruments there is no price movement that is truly stable unless the company has colapse, because basically there will be continuous demand and supply in investments such as btc which causes prices to keep going up or down unstable, which is called price fluctuations. and btc price fluctuations are very uncertain which causes investment or trading in crypto is very risky and has a very large return or profit
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 02:49:18 AM
I think that can make this bitcoin price stable when there are no more enthusiasts, which means no one will buy bitcoin anymore, the price of bitcoin will be stable because there is no demand anymore.
Bitcoin having stable price can stop traders because they cannot gain profit for short time which is impossible to happen. Bitcoin price always fluctuates because of the demand of it. Having stable price makes it for more holding of the coin which can change the price when the supply become more limited. I think it hard to achieve stable price of it
There is nothing to be done to make the price stable because it is the characteristic of bitcoin to be volatile which make us get profit even in trading. See what is going to happen when everyone keeps holding, the price goes up and when many are selling the price gets down. There is no stable value because it depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
October 06, 2018, 07:38:58 PM
I don't think there's something that needs to be done to make bitcoin stable as far as its market value is concerned. Let's not forget that bitcoin is a very volatile asset that relies on the supply and demand.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

Nothing to worry about it because being volatile of bitcoin makes people to gain more profit. That's why a lot of people invest because bitcoin price keep on changing that makes them profitable. If it will become stable i think it will affect the demand.
Activity: 243
October 06, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
the simplest thing is to hold it and not sell in every panic situation and whenever there are not to much sellers than the stability would come but to assure this we have to use btc in our every day lifes like dollar is used.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 06, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
I think that can make this bitcoin price stable when there are no more enthusiasts, which means no one will buy bitcoin anymore, the price of bitcoin will be stable because there is no demand anymore.
Lol that means it will make the bitcoin market die. if there is no demand. it means that no one interest to buy bitcoin and maybe the
price has touched $0. I think it's difficult to make bitcoin prices stable. many people say fluctuations are the nature of bitcoin?
If there is no traders then it might be the end of bitcoin era because the market doesn't want to move anymore because everyone was holding or just dumping. You wouldn't like that, aren't you? Some investors are relying on trading at crypto currency so the post of OP is kinda delusional.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
In my opinion, so that the bitcoin and altcoin markets want to return to stable, you can simply buy bitcoin and altcoin in an amount that is quite a lot, then you save until the price of bitcoin and altcoin rises again, and you spread enough positive intent about bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
in my own point of view, to make bitcoin stable a lot of people should be investing in bitcoin and holding it for a long time, so it will have a good price. For now, it will be difficult to make bitcoin price stable because a lot of people would like to sell their bitcoins to earn profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
I don't think that it is possible to stable Bitcoin because it is not under the control of anyone.It is used by the entire world and its pirce depends upon the investors from the entire world.At a particular time some investors will hold and at the same time some will be selling there stock.Some will hold and will want the price to rise and some will want a drop so that they can buy more at lower price which will lead to the fluctuations in the price.So it is not possible that every investor will have a same mind set.So I don't think that it can become stable.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
More capital = more stability. There is lack of enough liquidity as for now. But when it will be stable it will be not interesting as for me
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 06, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
Lol that means it will make the bitcoin market die. if there is no demand. it means that no one interest to buy bitcoin and maybe the
price has touched $0. I think it's difficult to make bitcoin prices stable. many people say fluctuations are the nature of bitcoin?
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Bitcoin having stable price can stop traders because they cannot gain profit for short time which is impossible to happen. Bitcoin price always fluctuates because of the demand of it. Having stable price makes it for more holding of the coin which can change the price when the supply become more limited. I think it hard to achieve stable price of it
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 06, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
If we want to become the bitcoin stable we need to help the bitcoin to increase it's demand. We need to advertise it in our family and to other people we encounter.  Also the bitcoin is lack of new investors that may help the bitcoin out from the down fall.

You already know that Bitcoin is so volatile right? So I think if you will be wanting Bitcoin to be a stable crypto, you need to manipulate the price by making some transactions that will affect the price and that is so hard if you are not a whale.

Also, increasing the demand of Bitcoin will not make the price stable, it will be worse if you want it to be stable. With a high demand, that means it also has a high price which also means that it will be having a lot of transactions and will also trigger the price of Bitcoin to be more volatile.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 06, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
A good question though. Minimum circulation can keep the price stable. But i dont think this would attract more investors into the market. There will be no  investors to invest in bitcoin if bitcoin price is going to be stable. But there is no use to invest if bitcoin price is in a stable state. We cannot earn good income, if you want bitcoin price to be stable then better you invest in fiat itself.
Activity: 434
October 06, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

If we want to become the bitcoin stable we need to help the bitcoin to increase it's demand. We need to advertise it in our family and to other people we encounter.  Also the bitcoin is lack of new investors that may help the bitcoin out from the down fall.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

The bitcoin need more investors to become stable. The bitcoin is lack of new investors that help the bitcoin to recover and rise again. The investors here on bitcoin is very important. They can help the bitcoin out from the down fall but some of them think that the bitcoin cannot work properly so they stop investing on it.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
In my opinion there is no way to stabilize the price of bitcoin, we just need to wait for the market price to rise. Although unstable, there are still many investors who continue to use bitcoin and trust bitcoin. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices may already be considered normal by bitcoin users, it's just that we can't fall asleep and keep processing the bitcoin we have as best we can.
Pages:
Jump to: